Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) (37492 Views)

Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port / Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by sojayy(m): 4:51am On Jul 11, 2023
nkpommpko:
Why do you destroy the vessel with The crude? What kind of country is this abeg!!!
dey don sell the crude oil already, na camouflage Dem dey do.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by yinkeys(m): 4:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Environmental degradation
No wonder the waterways in Nigeria are all very dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by zeyt: 4:52am On Jul 11, 2023
I can't see anything destroyed in the clip. And you can't destroy this tanker for the sake of maritime life.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Soulifting: 4:58am On Jul 11, 2023
I am not clear about this 'destroy'.
Did they waste all the crude and emptied into d water, thereby worsening water pollution
Or they emptied d crude first b4 destruction
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by kaz4sure: 5:00am On Jul 11, 2023
In terms of the commercial value. Please find below the value of oil recovered in Naira

800,000 litres of Oil is equivalent to 5,031 barrels and the international price per barrel is about $78

Total amount in USD is 5,031 x 78 = $392 428

Naira equivalent at 760 = N298,245,280

I am open to correction if my above analysis is wrong please..

May God help the nation
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by ireke(m): 5:00am On Jul 11, 2023
nkpommpko:
Why do you destroy the vessel with The crude? What kind of country is this abeg!!!

The reason is simple - to cover up and divert attention from the real stolen crude.

There's this joke about a man that successfully robbed a bank of about 10M naira. He was not caught so he was safely at home listening to the news when he saw the bank manager on air claiming that the robber made away with 50M naira. Nobody will ever look for the 40M stolen by the bank manager.

Na the same thing this people wan do us. They will assign some unreasonable volume of crude to this vessel and say that is what they destroyed. Meanwhile the real stolen crude go find another way reach obodo oyibo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by ECASH120: 5:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 5:25am On Jul 11, 2023
nkpommpko:

It was never mentioned that the vessel was destroyed with the crude oil. Learn not to put your own story forward and then, attack at the same time.

1 Like

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by confusedlady(f): 5:40am On Jul 11, 2023
So this vessel went somewhere and loaded so much crude oil without the knowledge of the Navy,marine police,marine customs and NNPCL officials?
Is the vessel a needle or a pin?
Why not interrogate the captain of the vessel and his crew to get to the root of the owner/owners of the vessel and their enablers? What kind of useless destruction of the vessel is this for goodness sake?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Bluntemperor: 5:40am On Jul 11, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
I am not impressed. What about exposing the culprits? What about prosecuting the economic saboteurs? What about making them a deterrent? How are we sure that the vessel was really destroyed?
I don't think we are really serious as a nation in fighting criminality.

Yinmu!
NNPC people are not telling the truth to the Nation as most of those workings there are just stealing our Crude Oil at the Sea And Ocean Entrance and diverting it for Personal Interests!
- how come it took them a year before they know from Control base that the Ship was illegally operating- from Ghana or what?
Is that not the reasons why the Control Instruments were established with Millions of Dollars?
- When they knew,who Supervised the destruction of the Ship and was the Public shown the destruction but still - why can you resell and pay the funds directly to Federal Govt - Single Treasure Account and get the Receipt of Payment!

To President Tinubu:
-The NNPC
-NPA
- NIGERIA AIR
-CUSTOMS and Border Posts
-FINANCE
- CBN
-FIRS
- Humanitarian Dissaster Ministries and other -
-MIDAS(Min&depts)- are making Nigeria to bleed every day and months! That is just the Truth!
They are too Corrupt,very wicked elements and are very Unpatriotic to Nigeria Nation.
Most of them are Conduct pipes because those who supposed to Supervise have becomes parasites as well.
-Are there no National Assembly - Legislative to oversee what they do, from timely basis?
- Are National Assembly Members just to deliberate? No,for 365-Days? Don't they have specific Functions?
-What are other Control measures in place?
•Nigerians are watching closely how you successfully handled these Depts,for you can see how and why there are Youths Unemployment, with no jobs because there are no Money to establish and create New outlets!
Nigerians wants to see Corruption being fought to a stand still,they don't want to comeback in the next 4- yrs and still face the same challenges!
Very Shameful reports indeed!
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Caseless: 5:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Let me see the destruction of the rusty vessel!
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by haslaw(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Isn't this what Asari Dokubo has been saying all along?

SAD EASTERNERS should apologise to Asari Dokubo
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by DeTribalisedCit: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2023
How about return the crude to Ondo first since they have a shortage owing to this theft? It is for this reason that states need to manage their resources. Not to speak of the pollution that will arise from the destruction.

Contract Ajaokuta steel mill to be busy for a couple of days, splicing this contraption for revenue!
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2023
nkpommpko:

I doubt they did that. Nowhere in the story does it say that was done.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by HRMK: 5:55am On Jul 11, 2023
you mean the vessel was destroyed with the crude oil on board?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This is how they pilfer our oil and ship it out on a daily. This high-level oil theft couldn't have been possible without the complicity of our military apparatus. This was what Asari Dokubo was prattling on.
Ah..
Nigeria...

I reluctantly dedicate “Here We Go Again” by DMX to Nigeria.

You talk alot and the funny thing is you think we are interested in knowing your opinion on everything.

Shut up pls and let us read .
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by drololaaof: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5zD_kq3AjE

https://twitter.com/nnpclimited/status/1678476933640646661
Of what benefit was the destruction of the vessel and it content, instead it should have seized,the culprit identified and prosecuted,the crude sold or kept for Dangote refinery.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by sako28: 6:12am On Jul 11, 2023
9jaRealist:
>
UPSIDE-DOWN NATION AND PEOPLE… embarassed

Why brag about destroying a vessel loaded with crude (with attendant pollution)?
Why not evacuate the crude, preserve the vessel as evidence, and prosecute the perpetrators?!

Unless of course someone is blowing smoke up our collective arses!
>

You guys need to think smart and wise.
Of course they will remove the crude content and then dismantle the vessel.
Have you for once imagine the pollution a spill of crude will cause to the ocean water?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by stevups(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
I am not impressed. What about exposing the culprits? What about prosecuting the economic saboteurs? What about making them a deterrent? Why was the vessel was really destroyed?

I don't think we are really serious as a nation in fighting criminality.

Even though the bread is sold for #5 you can never be impressed. The only person that will impress you is the ...
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2023
nkpommpko:

They didn't even consider the environment impact..
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by zoedew: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2023
What is the relevance of the Nigerian Navy? Is it not true what Dokubo says about the Nigerian military?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by omenka(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2023
inoki247:
Ok you dey destroy wetin u for resell and use generate income is the Stolen Fuel drugs or you people head no wan coret.....
Some of you really sound dull around here. Who says they'd destroy it with the cargo it carries still inside? So since they didn't explicitly report that, your mind couldn't deduce they wouldn't do so due to the environmental impact of such action; oil spillage.

Y'all love to be spoonfed with everything like little kids.

1 Like

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Dchampion65: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2023
First step - destroy the ship
Second step - Public execution of anyone no matter whom it may be.
Third step - close water ways to such country

1 Like

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Nigeria my Country
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Ehifrank(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Isn't the vessel belonging to HENRY COKER AND FAMILY, WHY HAVEN'T SECURITY AGENCIES CLAMPED DOWN ON THEM OR ARE THEY ABOVE THE LAW?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by GABUJABOY(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2023
Your Asari Dokubo once said on NTA one on one Early morning program, that He was using crude in exchange for weapons.
NTA Nigeria has the record. He made this proclamation after he was granted amnesty, he said so much.
I have even seen his short tanker with his name written at the back , heading to distribute fuel as a child then.

TemplarLandry:
This is how they pilfer our oil and ship it out on a daily. This high-level oil theft couldn't have been possible without the complicity of our military apparatus. This was what Asari Dokubo was prattling on.
Ah..
Nigeria...

I reluctantly dedicate “Here We Go Again” by DMX to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Fejoku: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2023
haslaw:
Isn't this what Asari Dokubo has been saying all along?

SAD EASTERNERS should apologise to Asari Dokubo
What concerns SE with this now?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2023
NNPC wey be big thieves dey do gra gra.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2023
We’re too quick to destroy things in this country sha. Couldn’t the ship be repurposed?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Arisenews2: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2023
I pity anyone who thinks they truly destroyed it! It has been swapped and sold off!
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Moneyboyz: 6:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Destroying ship and contaminating the ocean with its content is stupidity.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Menclothing: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2023
Investigate arrest them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.