Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) (37494 Views)

Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port / Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Glimpsetv:

Who is giving advice to whom? I can't figure out why it's so difficult for you to mind your own business.

Begged? You likely have a comprehension issue. I never begged for the front page; I demanded it.

How can you use entitlement and begging at the same time? Perhaps it's an issue with your English skills.

Nonetheless, I have expressed my thoughts to the owner of the forum, who has the authority to ban me from using it. Please stop taking medicine for someone else's headache.

Bye!

You're still saying gibberish rest.its always the cry baby lady bloggers.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by 9jaRealist: 1:35am On Jul 12, 2023
sako28:
You guys need to think smart and wise.
Of course they will remove the crude content and then dismantle the vessel.
Have you for once imagine the pollution a spill of crude will cause to the ocean water?

Why do some NLers feel the compulsion to drivel?!

Apart from the fact that the news story says absolutely NOTHING about the crude being evacuated, how do you think large amounts of crude would be evacuated without the use of (ship) tankers? You think the Navy personnel there will use buckets to evacuate the crude?

Anyway, below is a video that shows the entire event….
Don’t ever underestimate the STUPIDITY of Nigerian authorities.
>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsz59iTlIAo
>
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Gaabasky: 3:21am On Jul 12, 2023
NNPC this sit of modern corruption
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Afolabimills(m): 4:20am On Jul 12, 2023
donforeign:
foolishness .
always good in spoiling things...
the same ship was arrested released to navy but was released according to the Navy it escaped only for them to change the name on the vessel just like asari dokubo claim that army chiefs naval officers are the ones aiding criminality insecurities in Nigeria
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Adegokenath(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
inoki247:
Ok you dey destroy wetin u for resell and use generate income is the Stolen Fuel drugs or you people head no wan coret.....
somebody somewhere can go and bail the vessel is good for destroying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport / NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide / Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.