Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) (37455 Views)

Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port / Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by janejive(f): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Destroying a vessel with crude oil that may be beneficial to Nigerians? That's callous, speaks of covering ones track.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2023
The government knows about this sabotage

1 Like

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Taigaban: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2023
It is great foolishness to destroy the vessel. Of course the reason could be because the high and mighty are involved, which they do not want to expose. Instead of doing proper investigation to expose politicians, the army and greedy business thieves involve in stealing our crude oil, they just rush to destroy it. I am afraid with this type of actors in government, it will be very difficult for things to work right in this country.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Bigchristo: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2023
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5zD_kq3AjE

https://twitter.com/nnpclimited/status/1678476933640646661
This the second time they’ve done this nonsense, why would you destroy an evidence? They just said this vessel was licensed and owned by a nigeria maritime company why not arrest the owner instead of destroying the vessel? All of una get involvement for this matter that’s why they keep destroying evidence

1 Like

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by donprinyo(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Evidence of having unintelligent individuals in the position of power.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by casualobserver: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
I am not impressed. What about exposing the culprits? What about prosecuting the economic saboteurs? What about making them a deterrent? Why was the vessel destroyed?

I don't think we are really serious as a nation in fighting criminality.

Why are we so lazy?

A simple google search will tell you the owners and management of the company

1 Like

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Wisemanship: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2023
I hope the oil was evacuated before the destruction of the vessel to avert environmental pollution
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by casualobserver: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Wisemanship:
I hope the oil was evacuated before the destruction of the vessel to avert environmental pollution

I didn’t see any evidence it was destroyed, just it shall be destroyed. Knowing Nigeria……

1 Like

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by apstpaulg(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2023
How time flies...
MT TURA 11, HOLAB MARITIME SERVICE LIMITED at marine road Apapa, formally owned by a trio of Henry (who later broke out), James, & Sunny. Hmmm the story behind that vessel is broad. It was formaly known as MT ALIRIZABAY (a water tanker), before it was bought over by HOLAB, and used for MGO. But a similar incident caused its change of name back in 2013.
Before you start quoting me, note; i was an active crew on that boat back in the early days of HOLAB.
May God see them through.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Gboom: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2023
nkpommpko:
Why do you destroy the vessel with The crude? What kind of country is this abeg!!!
And you believe they destroyed the vessel with crude?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by yemex04(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
I am not impressed. What about exposing the culprits? What about prosecuting the economic saboteurs? What about making them a deterrent? Why was the vessel destroyed?

The Culprit is already known having identified the Vessel owner (s) as "HOLAB MARITIME SERVICES LIMITED " I will expect them further their investigation & prosecute them..I like the first step of destroying the vessel since the owner has been identified.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Newnas(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

The guy above and the guy below are saying something similar but one is saying it constructively and with sense while the other isn't.

Which do you think is more likely to change the mind of a leader?
donforeign:
foolishness .
always good in spoiling things...
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Hat it been you read the whole epistle from the beginning you will see where they stylishly mention the owner by given the name of the company that owned the said vessel.

Make sure you Read-Digest whenever you're reading news

DoTheNeedful:

Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by yemex04(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2023
nkpommpko:
Why do you destroy the vessel with The crude? What kind of country is this abeg!!!

The report did not say the Crude was not unloaded..
The Crude might have been removed.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Adekdammy: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Why destroy evidence? In the the cause of destroying the evidence, you destroyed the crude oil hence causing water pollution
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by wink2015(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2023
This resources that are being stolen by individuals should be harnessed and use for the overall development of Nigeria and its people.

But individuals including powerful people in government are manipulating the systems to short change government by bringing ships to pump the crude and sell to syndicates overseas.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by manitoba(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2023
NNPC Management are criminals. No mention of prosecution of the owners of the ship.

An OPT this big operating in Stealth mode for 12 years is a big lie .
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by victorazy(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2023
inoki247:
Ok you dey destroy wetin u for resell and use generate income is the Stolen Fuel drugs or you people head no wan coret.....

They quickly destroyed so that there will be no trace that may implicate them.

Ask yourself, was anyone indicted?
Did they mention any name?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by YouAreNobody: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2023
inoki247:
Ok you dey destroy wetin u for resell and use generate income is the Stolen Fuel drugs or you people head no wan coret.....
They usually pipe out a large volume of the stolen crude and burn the rest.
They don't carry out any investigations because those in power are the owners of these vessels
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by marvrick: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Fat lie. When the Cameroonians complain, we will believe you
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by pharmagba: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2023
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5zD_kq3AjE

https://twitter.com/nnpclimited/status/1678476933640646661
Too many questions no answers
1 - why do NNPC have to engage a private security firm where is the Nigeria Navy?
2- what happened to the oil on board? Was it destroyed with the ship?
3- who owns the ship? Name of individual on board?
4- destination of ship?
5- where exactly did the ship took off from?
5- what is the amount of oil on ship?
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by denko(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2023
Na because na River Man get the Vessel we are watching them
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by williemichael(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2023
i am highly disappointed, how can you catch a theif and kill him instantly. don't you suppose to keep him and interrogate inorder to acertain some fact on the same re- occuring theft?. this same issue took place last year when the so called oil survellance contract was given to Tompolo by the federal Government. A whole vessel was set ablaze after capturing it. the question is , why didn't they drain the oil that we could not meet our daily production limit before burning it. Secondly who gave the order that they should burn down any vessel captured with stolen crude. These questions is for you nigerian government.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Charly68: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Many questions are still begging for answers . Nigerians wish to know the economic saboteurs .. we wish to see their faces and wish they be put behind the bars
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Kdosumu: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
film trick the boat is empty
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Enice(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Babatunjo:
Cheap Propaganda!
If you know you know.

So it's only one vessel that Tantita security services have destroyed since all these days?

How many vessels load stolen crude oil per day, not to talk of a week, month or year.

it's better you carry out your research before spewing out invectives. They were the ones that discovered those tapped lines in forcados and escravos trunk lines. They have done so much more than you think.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Oluwomonext212(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Destroyed grin grin grin grin grin grin Like some stole my Rolex and I was able to caught him, but decided to burn him and the Rolex…. Isn’t that crazy sad author=Speakz post=124344429]And what became of all the stolen crude pls [/quote]
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Blendy77:

Na dem dem, thief catch thief and quickly release statement to the press to show they are working. Who loaded the vessel at the terminals? Past 12 years to show it didn't start with this administration so what hav they been doing since not catching the vessel? Them wan show Tinubu say then dey work so publish names of those involved na. Yeye dey smell.
The company that owns the vessel is owned by a Nigerian businessman, Henry Coker, and other members of his family.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Glimpsetv: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Moderators dont owe you the favour of pushing your topic to front page..stop the entitlement and learn from those whose topics are regularly pushed to FP. If not sleep there.

Can you tell me when you began representing Seun? I have made my opinions known and believe that he understands my position. Mind your business, "mr.notice me"
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Glimpsetv: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
ednut1:
if you wan preference go and for it. See entitlement on top another man sweat smh

If I were in your position, I would focus on my own affairs. The message I sent was directed towards Seun and it is entirely up to him to make his own choices.

There are individuals who have no knowledge about anything but just crave attention... As for me, I am aware of my purpose on Nairaland, and indeed, this platform is Seun's creation.

Perhaps, you can enlighten me on how many posts Seun and his moderators have contributed to Nairaland? Lol.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Glimpsetv:

Can you tell me when you began representing Seun? I have made my opinions known and believe that he understands my position. Mind your business, "mr.notice me"

learn to take advise that will help you instead of being defensive and rest. you beg seun for a front page yet you dont see yourself as the notice me how ironic.
Re: MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) by Glimpsetv: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Rayban25:

learn to take advise that will help you instead of being defensive and rest. you beg seun for a front page yet you dont see yourself as the notice me how ironic.

Who is giving advice to whom? I can't figure out why it's so difficult for you to mind your own business.

Begged? You likely have a comprehension issue. I never begged for the front page; I demanded it.

How can you use entitlement and begging at the same time? Perhaps it's an issue with your English skills.

Nonetheless, I have expressed my thoughts to the owner of the forum, who has the authority to ban me from using it. Please stop taking medicine for someone else's headache.

Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC / Bomb Explosion In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.