Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? (54487 Views)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by OtySparkles: 1:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Well, whether it's real or not by December we will all know the truth, I learnt that by next week disbursement will start, Mars buddy be hopeful. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Newton2024: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2023
OtySparkles:
Well, whether it's real or not by December we will all know the truth, I learnt that by next week disbursement will start, Mars buddy be hopeful. smiley
Since when I know these people, it has always been either this week or next week. When next week comes they will give an excuse and still promise the following week. And it goes on like that without end.

By next week, they will still tell you next week. They have excuse bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by aieromon(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2023
OtySparkles:

Same scam, same format, different agents.

It's the hope that kills.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by victor08(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2023
UAAG is a scam project. I conducted a background check and didn't find anything tangible about where the money is coming from. Who are the people bringing the money to Africa?
No related information on United NATIONS website and world bank so it's fake. I couldn't find any relevant profile of Ken Nwakama.
The most eye opening scenario is that this project is a well packaged propaganda being spread by lgbos and being championed by lgbos too who are experts in this game...

There is no govt.involvment in all these otherwise if it has national spread and genuine hausas and Yorubas will be involved. I don't know why igbos.are masters of propaganda and fake news giving people fake information and hope. Nobody has N5m to share to 70million people.
Oyibo does give money freely that way. Rather the will identify business that can employ more people if they want to help and empower them. That is how they give grant.
And the paper work is tedious and long. This thing they involved a lot of NGOs is a formality to milk people dry collecting as much as N300k to N500k while they owners of the NGOs will print forms and collect N6k from subscribers to enroll them.

This is a calculated ponzi. No website, no phone numbers and no head office in Nigeria. Na mugus Dem dey find...

Finally my research took me to YouTube where most of the videos posted there are recent and only supporting the program done by their agents and cartel. DON'T FALL FOR ANY SCAM.

UAAG IS ANOTHER SCAM LIKE IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iSense247: 5:21am On Nov 20, 2023
victor08:
UAAG is a scam project. I conducted a background check and didn't find anything tangible about where the money is coming from. Who are the people bringing the money to Africa?
No related information on United NATIONS website and world bank so it's fake. I couldn't find any relevant profile of Ken Nwakama.
The most eye opening scenario is that this project is a well packaged propaganda being spread by lgbos and being championed by lgbos too who are experts in this game...

There is no govt.involvment in all these otherwise if it has national spread and genuine hausas and Yorubas will be involved. I don't know why igbos.are masters of propaganda and fake news giving people fake information and hope. Nobody has N5m to share to 70million people.
Oyibo does give money freely that way. Rather the will identify business that can employ more people if they want to help and empower them. That is how they give grant.
And the paper work is tedious and long. This thing they involved a lot of NGOs is a formality to milk people dry collecting as much as N300k to N500k while they owners of the NGOs will print forms and collect N6k from subscribers to enroll them.

This is a calculated ponzi. No website, no phone numbers and no head office in Nigeria. Na mugus Dem dey find...

Finally my research took me to YouTube where most of the videos posted there are recent and only supporting the program done by their agents and cartel. DON'T FALL FOR ANY SCAM.

UAAG IS ANOTHER SCAM LIKE IPOB.
You spoilt this sensible comment with your hatred against Igbos. Tribalism in Nigeria is worse than racism elsewhere. Please change!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2023
OtySparkles:
is it still open for people to apply?
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by victor08(m): 11:15am On Jan 07
iSense247:
You spoilt this sensible comment with your hatred against Igbos. Tribalism in Nigeria is worse than racism elsewhere. Please change!

No No Sir.

I am lgbo by origin. I am only exposing the truth. UAAG IS A SCAM AND THE PEOPLE CHAMPIONING THIS PONZI ARE OUR IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

When it comes to saying the truth, l don't spare my tribe. This is another lPOB propaganda to deceive gullible people.

Continue to wait for 5m that will never come.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Newton2024: 12:52pm On Jan 07
victor08:

No No Sir.

I am lgbo by origin. I am only exposing the truth. UAAG IS A SCAM AND THE PEOPLE CHAMPIONING THIS PONZI ARE OUR IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

When it comes to saying the truth, l don't spare my tribe. This is another lPOB propaganda to deceive gullible people.

I now understand better. My joy is that they didn't collect more than #1,600 from me and my wife.

Thank you for your explanation.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by erniok(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08
Newton2024:
I now understand better. My joy is that they didn't collect more than #1,600 from me and my wife.

So you contributed to the pool? Money for nkwobi don go.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by victor08(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12
Newton2024:

They have been promising people to pay since 1 year and when l did a research about it and the people promoting, I discovered it's a fraud.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by ManOfMan: 11:33pm On Jan 19
victor08:

No No Sir.

Are Apostle Theophilus Eloche Ebonyi and Dr Newman Igbo? Is Rev Dr Agbocheno is Igbo? The guys that pushed SEM are they Igbos? The ones that spearheaded Thelpicon, are they Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Donbizzle2: 3:53pm On Jan 20
Study in China and earn monthly N383,000 for Msc. and N486,000 for Phd. programme.
Application Deadline - 15th Feb. 2024
Watch application process video at the end
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/jM6Acrs1xqmidLk8/?mibextid=O563ZM
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by baike: 11:48am On Jan 28
Any update about aaug grant
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Nezero(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05
dabonny:
From SEM to TELPECON, TELPECON to THEOBARTH, THEOBARTH to USAGE, my brother, the list is endless. Sometimes, I get worried about how the below the average Nigerians can just be easily brainwashed that they are going to be paid such a huge amount of money by a mere supply of their Bank details.

By my own findings, the aim of those grants launchers is to rip off the so called cluster head and coordinator of their hard earned money, you may be asked to fill out the Google form or fill in your account details by any other means but those cluster heads and the sponsors must have hugely paid for the clusters to secure a cluster's slot (the whole process seems fraudulent to me though).

Some of these clusters' head pay as high as 50k to 200k and above for the slot. Of I should be honest and draw my conclusion, there is no any grant to pay to anyone anywhere, please don't allow yourself to be brainwashed. I have been expecting our government agencies to clamp down the forces behind this fraudulent grant but it's like there are some federal might involved in this act since year 2020, they are not keeping the whole act secret, there was a time I read about a protest against THEOBARTH(for not being able to disburse as promised after extorted their subscribers), on Twitter, it was so hot that time that some federal security agencies were involved but I don't know how the whole story has ended; my brother, there is no any money anywhere

https://www.nairaland.com/7991840/theobarth-grant-operators-arrested-efcc#128303141

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by aieromon(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05
baike:
Any update about aaug grant

There is no grant. You have been warned.

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-arrests-pastor-for-n1-3bn-fraud-money-laundering/amp

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men / 1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.