Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? (54973 Views)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by ezighi: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
My question is that, why can't the legitimacy of these grants be ascertained from the relevant government agency?
These people are milking the gullible ones dry in the name of grant

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by emmask: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please can you help me wigh this sir? I’m currently an undergrad and things aren’t very easy having to cope with expenses daily. I try to do some menial jobs in school but it’s affecting my academics and the jobs are no longer coming like before. I’ll be very grateful if you can put me through sir.
digitalmonster:
Nothing of such is real...

Learn CPA marketing, the simple Affiliate model of making money without selling or your audience paying rather giving them free stuffs.

You help big international companies and businesses to generate marketing leads, like emails, zip codes, numbers, etc... And you get paid for each of those actions ranging from $1-$5... It's possible to be making $50-$100 daily helping businesses generating leads effortlessly...

Check some of my thread to see guys Earning dollars easily with CPA marketing.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by ashawopikin(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
You sef, how the thing sound for your ear? 5M for 75 million people, as father Christmas or what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by ashawopikin(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aremolekunowo:
Its a grand fraud......like SEM, THEOBART, TELPECOM ETC. the leader of THEOBART global foundation APOSTLE PROFESSOR AMBASSADOR THEOPHILUS EBONYI was arrested last two weeks by EFCC for THEOBART grand fraud....the man have collected billions of naira from grant seeking nigerians.
APOSTLE AMBASSADOR Nwakama is the current Head of UAAG cashing out as usual using Reverend ngwagwachukwu as arrow head they just collected 300k each from over 300 NGOs...
So beware thar this so called UAAG is also a fraud which country on Earth will give over 50T naira to these people.
I have registered for over 20 different grants since year2016 till now. Yet no one of them have delivered one naira to anyone. They are all fraudsters.
see as them dey use Apostle deceive people, which one is APOSTLE PROFESSOR AMBASSADOR?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Iniex: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
UAAG GRANT is not scam. I understand that we are all victim of one scam or the other. In UAAG no one ask for your money but only needed things here is your account details and phone number. In UAAG FG, NGOS, EFCC , CBN, SECURITY BODIES AND MANY PRESSURE GROUPS are part of the system. So if you didn't submit your name, I believe someone might have submitted your name for you without your knowledge. Why am saying this is that the total numbers of names submitted is more than 75 millions names, this is because 70% of names submitted are from previous grant community bundles like Golden bridge, Theobert, Mama Gold, Tenpecom etc. So try and keep hope alive because anything can happen anytime any day.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
iSense247:
These people are plenty on almost all social media platforms most especially WhatsApp and telegram groups requesting for bank details of grant seekers. They have asked me to fill more than then grant forms (google forms) online. We were promised millions of naira. According to them, UAAG Grant Disbursment will credit 75 million Nigerians with #5m each. In addition, each Cluster Head and NGO are promised N50m and N100m respectively.

What worries me is that you can only see this kind of information on social media but not on main media. Even here on Nairaland, information about such grant is scarce. Does any organization has financial capacity to give out such huge amount of money?

This na scam na! Don't let anybody deceive you, no NGO, will dole out such amount to a country that is supposedly very rich but impoverished by its leaders!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Newton2024: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
ezighi:
My question is that, why can't the legitimacy of these grants be ascertained from the relevant government agency?
These people are milking the gullible ones dry in the name of grant
The relevant government agency is as well corrupt.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Blaxie: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
“Ignorance is the root of misfortune”

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Newton2024: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
ashawopikin:
see as them dey use Apostle deceive people, which one is APOSTLE PROFESSOR AMBASSADOR?
I belong to one of their WhatsApp group where their leaders are with church titles like pastor, prophet, evangelist, etc. Just to deceive the gullibles.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Iniex:
UAAG GRANT is not scam. I understand that we are all victim of one scam or the other. In UAAG no one ask for your money but only needed things here is your account details and phone number. [b]In UAAG FG, NGOS, EFCC , CBN, SECURITY BODIES AND MANY PRESSURE GROUPS are part of the system. [/b]So if you didn't submit your name, I believe someone might have submitted your name for you without your knowledge. Why am saying this is that the total numbers of names submitted is more than 75 millions names, this is because 70% of names submitted are from previous grant community bundles like Golden bridge, Theobert, Mama Gold, Tenpecom etc. So try and keep hope alive because anything can happen anytime any day.
Either you are an agent or a gullible mugu. That is the same thing they keep telling you from the days of Telepecon that so so and so is involved and that is why it is legitimate. I have ten question to ask you but first, where is the office of UAAG?

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Rhozabeth:

This na scam na! Don't let anybody deceive you, no NGO, will dole out such amount to a country that is supposedly very rich but impoverished by its leaders!
It is not about NGO, it is about the money. Multiple five million naira by 75 million people. That should tell you all that you need to know

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Haymus007(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
You don mention dem finish, all na SCAM abeg [quote author=aieromon post=124353404]SEM
Ishiba
OSSEA
Golden Bridge
Telpecon
Theobarth

https://www.nairaland.com/6163262/know-anything-
https://www.nairaland.com/6517903/scam-alert-theobarth

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iSense247: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2023
#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere
#UseYourHead

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by GregJames(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2023
iSense247:
These people are plenty on almost all social media platforms most especially WhatsApp and telegram groups requesting for bank details of grant seekers. They have asked me to fill more than then grant forms (google forms) online. We were promised millions of naira. According to them, UAAG Grant Disbursment will credit 75 million Nigerians with #5m each. In addition, each Cluster Head and NGO are promised N50m and N100m respectively.
What worries me is that you can only see this kind of information on social media but not on main media. Even here on Nairaland, information about such grant is scarce. Does any organization has financial capacity to give out such huge amount of money?

A lot of people have received grant before mr , not everything dey for social media not to talk of main media so rest
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iSense247: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
GregJames:

A lot of people have received grant before mr , not everything dey for social media not to talk of main media so rest
Dey play grin

Self-deception is good for you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by GregJames(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2023
iSense247:
Dey play grin

Self-deception is good for you. grin grin

Lol who cares
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Ratello: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2023
FavouredBiano:

Some of your positions are correct but not all; Theobart is in EFCC custody as we speak and the only viable grant right now is UAAG and it's not a secret anymore but as for paying as high as 5million? I don't know where the op got that information from.

You are indeed in the know, especially the EFCC part. This is what many of them don't know. The thing is real this time around and not a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by steady986(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
GregJames:

See one of their agents here

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by steady986(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
No organisation, I repeat, no organisation will give out grants by you just sending your account number to them. There's a rigorous process that is involved in grant giving. You as a grant receiver has to give them like a business plan of some sort. You have to have an ongoing project or business or service you provide so they can know their money is being channelled into the right place.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by NaijaChild: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2023
Heard about YAN? Youth Awake Nigeria

Another "World Bank money" scam breeding because I don't understand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Newton2024: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
NaijaChild:
Heard about YAN? Youth Awake Nigeria

Another "World Bank money" scam breeding because I don't understand it.
Scam organizations like this are more than hundred in numbers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by tplayer: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
FavouredBiano:

I don't want to talk much because I know better. SEM wasn't scam, it was stalled and that's the only other grant besides UAAG that is real. Telpecon, Golden brige, Theobart and the rest are pure scam. If you doubt the authenticity of UAAG, go and make your findings.

Abeg where their office? Dem get office 😂🤣😂
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by berbs: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Iniex:
UAAG GRANT is not scam. I understand that we are all victim of one scam or the other. In UAAG no one ask for your money but only needed things here is your account details and phone number. In UAAG FG, NGOS, EFCC , CBN, SECURITY BODIES AND MANY PRESSURE GROUPS are part of the system. So if you didn't submit your name, I believe someone might have submitted your name for you without your knowledge. Why am saying this is that the total numbers of names submitted is more than 75 millions names, this is because 70% of names submitted are from previous grant community bundles like Golden bridge, Theobert, Mama Gold, Tenpecom etc. So try and keep hope alive because anything can happen anytime any day.

Na this lie go keee you last last. Ole jatijati
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by gidjah(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Wanted to asert same from here.UAAG seem legit ,guys have been following and it's no longer secret. Wether people choose to accept this is something else. the UAAG will work .
FavouredBiano:

Some of your positions are correct but not all; Theobart is in EFCC custody as we speak and the only viable grant right now is UAAG and it's not a secret anymore but as for paying as high as 5million? I don't know where the op got that information from.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by FavouredBiano(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
gidjah:
Wanted to asert same from here.UAAG seem legit ,guys have been following and it's no longer secret. Wether people choose to accept this is something else. the UAAG will work .

NGOs verification is ongoing at Abuja at the moment.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion sha...
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by gidjah(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yes o my dear, I refused to be depressed.we all entered one chance many a times in the quest of buttering our bread on this grant journey but I realise by experience that sometimes you gat to pass through many fakes before you get can get across to the genuine.
FavouredBiano:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by gidjah(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
You are there.
Iniex:
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by tplayer: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2023
FavouredBiano:

The usual useless verification 🤣

After that, the BILLIONS of dollars that KEN got from nowhere will be disbursed abi😅🤣😅

I hear say Tinubu register like 1000 NGOs under KEN to carry do budget 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by FavouredBiano(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
tplayer:

The usual useless verification 🤣

After that, the BILLIONS of dollars that KEN got from nowhere will be disbursed abi😅🤣😅

I hear say Tinubu register like 1000 NGOs under KEN to carry do budget 😂😂😂

Like I said, we're all entitled to our opinion. Have a nice day, bro.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by precioussamuel: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Its real

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Darien4: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
precioussamuel:
Its real

Yes, it seems real. I just watched a video to that effect. Video is too heavy for me to share it here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.