Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? (54859 Views)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by FavouredBiano(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I just received my own alert of $1billion grant from the UAAG.

Look at a huge SCAM steering at you and you are asking us questions here with English language.

Nigerians will never learn.

How is it scam when he was not asked to pay any dime?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iSense247: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
bluefilm:

I still dey wait make theobarth begin pay.

E be like say I go wait for eternity. grin grin grin

Our people too dey like scam things.
Date of disbursement is always this week or next week. They will never promise you next month.
FavouredBiano:

Truly we were not asked to pay anything. But I just got to know that cluster Heads and NGOs have paid on our behalf. It is a scam.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by koxyz: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Anybody that is expecting to reap where he has sown close to nothing should have his head examined

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by chrisblack1234: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
You self sit down and think.. With the way things are getting harder, yiu think someone will pay you 5m each to how many Nigerians in this hard time under which NGO.. Lol..anyways let's hope..that's all

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
It is a syndicate. They pass the baton to each other. Trace their roots. From SEM to Telepecon. Where is Elomama? What happened to the grants he promised 50 million Nigerians? People fell massively for this. What of Joyce of Supreme with her raster haired husband? A diploma graduate in the person of Theophilus Ebonyi is now a professor of no university. He keeps giving himself titles every 6 months. I am sure if there is something more than a professor, he would have been answering it. He Is Ambassador Professor Dr Theophilus Ebony. Funny thing is that he owns a church in one man village in Abuja. Big time fraud. Listen to him speak and you will wonder how people fell for his scam.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by FavouredBiano(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
iSense247:
Date of disbursement is always this week or next week. They will never promise you next month. Truly we were not asked to pay anything. But I just got to know that cluster Heads and NGOs have paid on our behalf. It is a scam.

I don't want to talk much because I know better. SEM wasn't scam, it was stalled and that's the only other grant besides UAAG that is real. Telpecon, Golden brige, Theobart and the rest are pure scam. If you doubt the authenticity of UAAG, go and make your findings.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
FavouredBiano:

Read up. They have been collecting from people. Last time it was 20K for MOU signing. There was a time Theophilus collected 500K each from over 100 cluster heads. They are always collecting money in one guise or the other.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Leggodeals(f): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Op you need a job not a lie. Feel free to Join us here for unending job updates with employers' direct emails https:///184037139835240/
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
FavouredBiano:

I don't want to talk much because I know better. SEM wasn't scam, it was stalled and that's the only other grant besides UAAG that is real. Telpecon, Golden brige, Theobart and the rest are pure scam. If you doubt the authenticity of UAAG, go and make your findings.
Shut your mouth scammer. You come here to claim SEM and UAAG is not scam. If I ask you questions now you won't answer. Trying to lure people in.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by FavouredBiano(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
pek:
Read up. They have been collecting from people. Last time it was 20K for MOU signing. There was a time Theophilus collected 500K each from over 100 cluster heads. They are always collecting money in one guise or the other.

Theophilus is a scammer who is in EFCC custody as we speak.

UAAG isn't a scam.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by FavouredBiano(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
pek:
Shut your mouth scammer. You come here to claim SEM and UAAG is not scam. If I ask you questions now you won't answer. Trying to lure people in.

Lol....I be grant handler, abi I be cluster head.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by lollypopson(f): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
FavouredBiano:

From what I heard, UAAG isn't a scam, a lot of people at the top who wants their share of the grant are the cause of the delays, I heard this month is still very feasible for disbursement but if people are expecting 5million naira per beneficiary, that is not possible, everyone should just go about their daily business since its not a grant they collected money for, if you received the money when disbursement starts all well and good and if not, all well and good, I know of a lot of names that has been removed during submission of data, wrong acct numbers, duplicate names etc, so let's just hope for the best

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
FavouredBiano:

Lol....I be grant handler, abi I be cluster head.
Then don't claim that UAAG is not a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by FavouredBiano(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
lollypopson:
From what I heard, UAAG isn't a scam, a lot of people at the top who wants their share of the grant are the cause of the delays, I heard this month is still very feasible for disbursement but if people are expecting 5million naira per beneficiary, that is not possible, everyone should just go about their daily business since its not a grant they collected money for, if you received the money when disbursement starts all well and good and if not, all well and good, I know of a lot of names that has been removed during submission of data, wrong acct numbers, duplicate names etc, so let's just hope for the best

You know all that is happening.πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iykejohnson(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
I doubt if it's real
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by lailo: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
FavouredBiano:

Some of your positions are correct but not all; Theobart is in EFCC custody as we speak and the only viable grant right now is UAAG and it's not a secret anymore but as for paying as high as 5million? I don't know where the op got that information from.
One agent spotted cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by omooba74(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Most of them are scam.I dont believe in all these grants cos no grants had been successfully disbursed in the past.Just ask yourself,how is it possible giving out such big amount of money to an individual.What made UAAG to be a scam in my opinion was involving Buhari,Cabals and now President Tinubu in their foolery to give go ahead to disburse...

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Midemi1: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
pek:
They have grants but they keep collecting from the subscribers. They have grant to give to 75 million Nigerians but you only hear of it on telegram and WhatsApp. They have grants to give Nigerians but they will never tell you the donors. Grants that everyone is qualified for as long as your details are on their Excel sheets. Some have their names in more than 10 clusters. Date of disbursement is always this week or next week. Oga, use your head.
oga keep on dreaming, there is no grant anywhere, all na pure scam.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by oyeb15: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
You will end up paying these people grant yourelf. They will be asking you to use 200k to process 5m grant.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by honourablelumis: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
The UAAG grant[color=#990000][/color]
is sacrosanct

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Banhammy717: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ask Aisha Yesufu, Hushpuppi in Hijab .
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Omaric: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
That thing na scam joor; na so one of the cluster guy just dey talk ; disbursement na this week since last 2 yearsπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

From there we don migrate to one consult group like thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Wey him talk say make we register with $12.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Quebec91(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
You get am. Na wetin dey help me escape all these online scams be that

Especially those idiots wey ful nairaland wey dey post ad say make dem teach people how to have financial freedom, by paying small amount, i be dey wonder of naso e easy, why not teach all their family members and siblings first om making financial freedom
gentposh:
As far as it has to do with bring one collect two... I no dey ooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Midemi1:
oga keep on dreaming, there is no grant anywhere, all na pure scam.
I want to believe comprehension is a BIG problem for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
The Govt should clamp down on these scandalous and fraudulent people using Religion and one yeye grant to scam people. imagine PASTOR DOCTOR, APOSTLE, AMBASSADOR THIS AND THAT trying to swindle people off their own monies.. this is pure crowd funding where these people use little donations from the people to cash out...EXTORTION AND EXPLOITATION.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Sermwell(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
bluefilm:

I still dey wait make theobarth begin pay.

E be like say I go wait for eternity. grin grin grin

Our people too dey like scam things.
To begin pay you for which product or services you provided?? grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by ogashman(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dem go carry una over 1.5

Nigerians never learn

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iSense247: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
emmanuelpopson:
The Govt should clamp down on these scandalous and fraudulent people using Religion and one yeye grant to scam people. imagine PASTOR DOCTOR, APOSTLE, AMBASSADOR THIS AND THAT trying to swindle people off their own monies.. this is pure crowd funding where these people use little donations from the people to cash out...EXTORTION AND EXPLOITATION.
crowd funding, that's the scam sir. Each of them has nothing less than three titles.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by ezighi: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
My question is that, why can't the legitimacy of these grants be ascertained from the relevant government agency?
These people are milking the gullible ones dry in the name of grant

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

****** / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? / 26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.