Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Her Class Teacher Have Sex With Her After School VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Her Class Teacher Have Sex With Her After School VIDEO (1687 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Her Class Teacher Have Sex With Her After School VIDEO by MercyGaming: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
The day I first day i join the is the first day i saw this teacher, he came to my class room for something then after that he came to greet us in the class and ask for my name and i told him, the 2rd time we have to go to the teacher class for some classwork. all my friend have to live the home work, but he said i should wait for some time, so, he told me how he love me, i told him KNOW because i don't like having my teacher as my boyfriend, then some month letter he came back ask me out i said know, from that day he started being mad at me,

so, a day comes he said he want to see me after class but i didn't ans him, then he send someone to me that after school he want to see me, then i said okay, after school i went to his place before he came up with his bad ideas, but i thank my friend i told about the teacher that hey record what happen as my proof against him. VIDEO
Re: How Her Class Teacher Have Sex With Her After School VIDEO by BrazilianOG(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
E BE LYK SAY YOU NO GET WORK #LA CLICK LA DIE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Her Class Teacher Have Sex With Her After School VIDEO by emekalovepets: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2023
May thunder strike you to dead for posting this video

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Broke Girls Don't See Themselves As Being Broke? / Emotional Or Stern? Which Is Better? / Need Some Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.