Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday (2619 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday by Dshocker(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
Wasting your resources on a fruitless being who would prolly kiss and tell his friends how gullible you are..

There is a thread on this platform go through it maybe then Allah would open your eyes

For the fact that you've never experienced true love, doesn't mean others don't.

Be calming down.
Re: Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday by blacksam01: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2023
ritaprincess:
My boyfriend's birthday is on the 19th of this month and I am planning on getting him gifts as I always do every year.
I plan on buying top and jeans with sneakers,then perfume with cream. I have bought everything except the cream. He uses Palmers cocoa butter for men. I have searched many supermarkets in owerri and I can't find it. The only he is using is about to finish and I know he will appreciate it a lot if I buy it for him.

Do ladies still love in owerri..?

thought its runs runs runs in owerri
Re: Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday by frozen70(f): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2023
ritaprincess:
My boyfriend's birthday is on the 19th of this month and I am planning on getting him gifts as I always do every year.
I plan on buying top and jeans with sneakers,then perfume with cream. I have bought everything except the cream. He uses Palmers cocoa butter for men. I have searched many supermarkets in owerri and I can't find it. The only he is using is about to finish and I know he will appreciate it a lot if I buy it for him.

You can tell him you want to recommend his cream to your brother and ask him where does he normally get his own
Re: Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday by jackmrandy: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2023
ritaprincess:

you are the best gf in the world.. not those other ones who will want to collect without even spending a dime on him,, as you spend on him, God will blesss you
Re: Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
You're a true woman

His lucky to have you... Jisike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest / Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse / Get Married Early Otherwise You're An Old Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.