Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

So You Want To Find A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So You Want To Find A Good Wife (433 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
I've been married for 20 years, we've 4 kids . My marriage has been stronger than I've ever seen
Let me tell you how I got such strong marriage to a submissive, respectful wife

1. I didn't settle. I literally didn't waste time with stupid women . I dumped them even it was hard. This was important because it took me 20 years to find one worthy of marriage. If I had taken more than a month or two on potential women, I never would have had enough time to find a woman worth marrying.

2. I remember when a woman told me, on the first date, that she doesn't believe in disciplining children. We haven't gotten to the restaurant yet. and I turned the car around and dropped her back off at her house . She's now in her second marriage with three brats .

3. Look in the right places . the right places are like church, conferences etc. Places you'd expect your wife to go. If you meet a woman at a party or night club, and marry her then expect your wife to go to night clubs and parties.

4. I told my wife before we got married, that if we ever had an disagreement, and we couldn't compromise and resolve the disagreement, that we should do things my way. It saves our marriage and ends the unwinnable argument.

5. I respect my wife and act in a way that commands respect. I don't get drunk. I don't smoke. I go to church. I bring home money . I don't sleep around.

6. Money while important, is something that we've never argued about, even though we don't have enough. We spend responsibly . Because we both have a joint account, my wife asks before she spends over 50k. That said, I don't usually tell her she can't, but I do sometimes . If she wants a new dress or heels and we can't afford it , I say no and she drops it. She's pretty clever with our finances, so I ask her advice before large purchases.

7. Don't let others come in between you . That " bros before hos" crap is just that crap . I'm estranged from my own mother because she disrespects my wife . My mother in law is a bit better, but my wife told her off before for being rude to me . Her friends before marriage are long gone . She got rid of them. Good riddance. Anyone who tries to get in between us is gone .

8. I don't chastises my wife in front of others . In most extreme circumstances I pull my wife aside and correct her, but she rarely needs this . I remember my wife was being rude to my adult little brother once and then I excused us . Five minutes later we came back and she was apologizing to my brother. This impressed him since our mother have never taken correction from our father .This is also really important in front of your children. Don't argue in front of them .

9. You, the man is in charge, but doesn't make you better than your wife

Above all , find a woman that's good not one you think you can make into a good woman

3 Likes

Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
I've been married for 20 years, we've 4 kids . My marriage has been stronger than I've ever seen

1. I didn't settle. I literally didn't waste time with stupid women . I dumped them even it was hard. This was important because it took me 20 years to find one worthy of marriage. If I had taken more than a month or two on potential women, I never would have had enough time to find a woman worth marrying.

2. I remember when a woman told me, on the first date, that she doesn't believe in disciplining children. We haven't gotten to the restaurant yet. and I turned the car around and dropped her back off at her house . She's now in her second marriage with three brats .

3. Look in the right places . the right places are like church, conferences etc. Places you'd expect your wife to go. If you meet a woman at a party or night club, and marry her then expect your wife to go to night clubs and parties.

4. I told my wife before we got married, that if we ever had an disagreement, and we couldn't compromise and resolve the disagreement, that we should do things my way. It saves our marriage and ends the unwinnable argument.

5. I respect my wife and act in a way that commands respect. I don't get drunk. I don't smoke. I go to church. I bring home money . I don't sleep around.

6. Money while important, is something that we've never argued about, even though we don't have enough. We spend responsibly . Because we both have a joint account, my wife asks before she spends over 50k. That said, I don't usually tell her she can't, but I do sometimes . If she wants a new dress or heels and we can't afford it , I say no and she drops it. She's pretty clever with our finances, so I ask her advice before large purchases.

7. Don't let others come in between you . That " bros before hos" crap is just that crap . I'm estranged from my own mother because she disrespects my wife . My mother in law is a bit better, but my wife told her off before for being rude to me . Her friends before marriage are long gone . She got rid of them. Good riddance. Anyone who tries to get in between us is gone .

8. I don't chastises my wife in front of others . In most extreme circumstances I pull my wife aside and correct her, but she rarely needs this . I remember my wife was being rude to my adult little brother once and then I excused us . Five minutes later we came back and she was apologizing to my brother. This impressed him since our mother have never taken correction from our father .This is also really important in front of your children. Don't argue in front of them .

Above all , find a woman that's good not one you think you can make into a good woman

Nice 👍👍.

Take home
Go to places you expect your wife to be if you want a wife.

If you want a brilliant wife then go to gathering of great minds.

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:

Nice 👍👍.

Take home
Go to places you expect your wife to be if you want a wife.

If you want a brilliant wife then go to gathering of great minds.

I don't get drunk. But do you drink?

Women respect men who respect themselves.

Even as a husband don't be a caricature to people especially where your wife frequents.
Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
20 yrs is a very long time, things have changed.
Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Manson1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is fp worthy... Kudos op👍
Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Bennysam: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:

Good advice, if they will listen
Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by marlow1962(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
There's never any particular place or event you can meet a good woman.
Good woman na like water, e dy flow. If e reach your side you go know.

I laugh when I see young boys and gals wer never even see 5% of life, go just dy rush enter marriage as if say na competition.

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by FalseProphet1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
A popular redpiller reading this post with utter disgust. grin

Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Adranidoo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
OP u've being married for over 20 yrs

Girls that time still get small sense
See this our generation na coconut head them carry now

Girls now if u no get better house, no get car, no come pam wella
U dey on ya own, they go even prefer to be as baby mamas to dem big men at the top than to come start with u.

Abeg free us from all these your format

Darmmm it

Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by talented321: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mtcheww yen yen yen yen yen is it not same wife you body shamed in your previous post? Be whining yourself. My being good to my future spouse solely depends on him. If he wants peace he should be disciplined and caring and he'll surely get the peace but if he wants wahala Tor na my second name kukuma bdat 😂😂😂😂
Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Merry100: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:

I assume you are in your sixties or seventies.

Anyway, I agree with the last point you made. If only others could learn from you and quietly assess their preferences, instead of resorting to online complaints and blaming all women for their inability to shape a woman according to their desires.
Re: So You Want To Find A Good Wife by Dizzyyish: 1:16am On Jul 12, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Why Rich Women Do Not Date Average / In Heartbroken / Why Every Gamer Girl Needs A Pair Of Booty Shorts Sexy In Their Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.