Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

In Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Heartbroken (430 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Heartbroken by badblackgod: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
God afternoon Niaraland..
I started dating a girl since last week of April, but I was having insecurities, and I felt like she didn't really like me as much as she said she did because she hardly calls me, so I broke up with her after one week of dating with the excuse of being distracted by the relationship. I didn't communicate properly the actual reason.. so I went back apologized, she accepted me back and I told her the main reason why I asked for the break.. after then she started calling, infact she was doing most of the text. Things got better for two weeks, then I broke up with her again for no good reason.. this happened for about 4 times within the space of 3 months.. around July she broke with me and said she has started losing feelings.. but we however still kept in touch and planned to try again.. around August she went to the hospital for work.. we were still in touch but somehow she stopped calling and I was the only one doing the calls and text. I asked her if she still loves me and she said NO,that she doesn't anymore. I felt like I pushed her too hard with the back and forth stuff, always breaking up with her for no good reason and I thought to myself that if I can provide stability to the relationship she would change her mind.. when she got back from the hospital around early September, I asked if we could see, but she declined. I decided to let her be. But then she started calling me everyday for almost a week and we got in touch again. She was all sweet and promised me that we would try and work things out.. but just last week Friday, she called it off.. and it hurts so much.. and we haven't talked for almost a week now.. I feel guilty that I instigated her losing feelings for me due to my actions.. things have gotten very bad to the point she doesn't want to see me anymore.. I still love her and I'm not sure of how to get her back.. I don't know if it's still possible. She gave me so many chances..

Pls I need an advice,, bad, good, any advice on how to go about this
Re: In Heartbroken by ajailer(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
i wan drink predator, abeg who go dash me money make i drop aza?

1 Like

Re: In Heartbroken by fyzaila: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Move your damn self on. Okay
Re: In Heartbroken by youngsahito(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Both of una no well at all.
Re: In Heartbroken by Rossycares(f): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
youngsahito:
u can say dat again!!
Re: In Heartbroken by Vicloteck(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
You and the girl don't have sense .
Re: In Heartbroken by badblackgod: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
youngsahito:

grin grin
Re: In Heartbroken by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:36am On Oct 01, 2023
youngsahito:
say that again.they are childish and unwell
Re: In Heartbroken by zed7: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2023
When young men take advice from other young men on the internet, they lose their identities and become confused.

You break up with someone for no reason, probably because the red pill advice you read says you have to act as an arse hole towards women.

Stay away from women till you become a man. Work on yourself and your independence first, a man must have a mind of his own to run a smooth relationship.
Re: In Heartbroken by GodWrites: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2023
Your monika doesn't befit you. Change it to badweakling

(1) (Reply)

S / / Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.