Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) (7965 Views)

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / 7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / How Many People Have You Had Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
shortgun:

There's was no colour pictures back then, my great grandfather was very fair that his people see him as a god.

Look, in black and white pictures you can still distinguish dark and light tones.

If you have any pictures of ancient light skinned igbos, please post them. I want to learn

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by shortgun(m): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Look, in black and white pictures you can still distinguish dark and light tones.

If you have any pictures of ancient light skinned igbos, please post them. I want to learn
If this is the case, there are many light skinned people in the picture you posted.
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2023
shortgun:

If this is the case, there are many light skinned people in the picture you posted.

Lol. Denial.

Look at these pencils and tell me you can't distinguish which is light and dark. You can even make out yellow, orange and red

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Mercylike(f): 4:44am On Jul 12, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by tatatar: 5:22am On Jul 12, 2023
A lot of you are descendants born of rape by your foreign slave masters.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Almaigaa: 5:55am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:
Was just discussing this on another thread.

If you look at ancient pictures of igbos, you won't find a single light skinned or blue/green eyed igbo.

Igbo genetics have definately been altered.

Don't be deceived, na bleaching them bleach now. Go to the East, you will only see few fair Igbo. But outside the East, all of them don bleach. Remember, na them dey sell cheap bleaching creams grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

Don't be deceived, na bleaching them bleach now. Go to the East, you will only see few fair Igbo. But outside the East, all of them don bleach. Remember, na them dey sell cheap bleaching creams grin

Lol. Agreed. Even the ones that are light skinned are still bleaching to "maintain" their complexion. But that doesn't explain why igbos have green eyes.
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by sacajawea: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Infolenka:

Bleaching creams don't affect your genes. I went to primary school with very light skinned half caste looking Igbo girls with Nigerian parents. One particular girl had blue eyes. We were all under 13 years old. This had nothing to do with bleaching cream.
Only a fool makes the comment ednut made. Cos it's utterly senseless
Ednut has always been a fool, a severe, depressing fool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by jieta: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2023
ednut1:
Go and look at pictures of igbos from the 1800 to 1950s. Igbos were not the slave trader but slaves. The itsekiri, Calabars, ijaws were the ones interacting with white men. There was a warri king whose mum was white. Dos Domingoes
look at how you are educating me for free. There is even a school name after her in Warri.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by dyera(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Infolenka:
Why does every half caste person born from a mixture of white and black parents ALWAYS resemble a typical igbo person ? This is especially true among the female half castes who are almost indistinguishable from light skin Igbo women.

I think during the slave trade period a lot of white settlers slept with lots of Igbo women and this is the origin of all these light skin beautiful Igbo women that look exactly like half caste women.

That is not actually a good thing though.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by BrazilianOG(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2023
tongue My ibo blodas and their superiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by BrazilianOG(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

Werey guy lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

BS. You can still differentiate light or dark colours in black and white.

Oga owa ooo! This one no enter. How?
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by MechanicMike: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Infolenka:
Why does every half caste person born from a mixture of white and black parents ALWAYS resemble a typical igbo person ? This is especially true among the female half castes who are almost indistinguishable from light skin Igbo women.

I think during the slave trade period a lot of white settlers slept with lots of Igbo women and this is the origin of all these light skin beautiful Igbo women that look exactly like half caste women.

angry
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by MechanicMike: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Infolenka:

So all IBO womens with there mustache & beard loooooooklike halfcast to u.....corrrrrrrect??...
Bro, are u ok sir!!!?((no oofencse)) angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by MechanicMike: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2023
UdeywhineMe:
yes , Igbo women where the only ones that bleeped anyhow

Siofra is IBO but don't loooooklike halfcast thou smiley
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Almaigaa: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. Agreed. Even the ones that are light skinned are still bleaching to "maintain" their complexion. But that doesn't explain why igbos have green eyes.

How many Igbos have green eyes? I've actually never met one. And I do go to Owerri frequently to go fvck grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by shortgun(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. Denial.

Look at these pencils and tell me you can't distinguish which is light and dark. You can even make out yellow, orange and red
Going by what you said, most of the people in the pictures you posted have a lighter shade on their skin compared to their hair which in most cases is usually charcoal black,
meaning Anyone with their skin lighter than the dark shade of their hair is fair.
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by shortgun(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Mercylike:

Stop denying. That lady defeated you..... Just shut up...

Even in a black and white, u can know a white man from black man..

Shame on you as Ur denial and defense holds no water..

Your grandfather was a product of forceful breeding experiment by the foreigners grin grin grin grin
It's good white foreigners find my ancestors attractive enough to sleep with them same period your ancestors were interbreeding with Apescheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
shortgun:

It's good white foreigners find my ancestors attractive enough to sleep with them same period your ancestors were interbreeding with Apescheesy
fatality!

Explains why most of them look like apes. Just visit osun or ogun state, you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by legitnow1: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

If you look at ancient pictures of igbos, you won't find a single light skinned or blue/green eyed igbo.

Igbo have always had light and dark skin people.

If you go to onitsha and take picture, you may not see light skin Igbos but that dont mean they are not there.

It is like Albino, how many have you seen in ancient pictures?

It still dont mean they are not there.

Light skin igbo were documented by the colonial masters, and were very surprise.

In the carribeans, Igbo were called red Eboe due to their light skin in Jamaica

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by drizzle0007(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2023
UdeywhineMe:
yes , Igbo women where the only ones that bleeped anyhow

Everyone knows Yoruba women are the cheapest and most undesirable in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by legitnow1: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Read page 66 of this book and the description of an Igbo or Eboe girl by the white man colonizer.

Watch the last paragraph in particular.

The book is called 'The Cruise of the Midge By Michael Scott' 1836

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=yYUEAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA66&lpg=PA66&dq=The+Cruise+of+the+Midge+eboe+mulatto&source=bl&ots=sN9oexkGuZ&sig=ACfU3U1WzachfB-ndEnnKezMeXx_tJXu9A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQwfqN6oiAAxWIU6QEHWQ8BC8Q6AF6BAgDEAM#v=onepage&q=The%20Cruise%20of%20the%20Midge%20eboe%20mulatto&f=false

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by legitnow1: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Note he described her as 'fair enough to have passed as mulatto.'

Meaning she is not a mulatto.

Mulatto is the portugese word for mixed.

Further Igboland was the last area to be invaded by the white man, as we would not let them in. I believe they penetrated in the 19th century after a 40 years war with igbos.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by shantti(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2023
My grandmum is astonishingly fair. She is called nwanyi ocha in our village. I wish I can post her pictures. In our kindred, we have our fair shair of very old men who are light skinned. Light skin had always existed in Igbo land. Though today, skin bleaching is the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by legitnow1: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Well, he did not meet a recent baby born in London.

That baby also startled all the white people there, and made it to the news, because she was also white.

Blonde hair with blue eye.

She is white and Igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Rsunl3N3A
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 9japride(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2023
It's because Igbos are naturally beautiful. They are different race. The Esan people of Edo state also have light skin like Igbos. Nigeria is made up of different race. Some northern tribes have almost curly hair, some are light skin too, and some are very dark.
If not for the Whites joining everyone in one country, one could have be viewing the east as another people of different race.
Same way we view people from Ethiopia, Somali, etc as different race.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

How many Igbos have green eyes? I've actually never met one. And I do go to Owerri frequently to go fvck grin

I know one personally. Then celebrities like Monalisa, Lemar and Phyno.

All igbos.
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
shortgun:

You can't be serious. Those women were raped.

White or Arab ancestry in a black person is never a good sign.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
legitnow1:

Read page 66 of this book and the description of an Igbo or Eboe girl by the white man colonizer.

Watch the last paragraph in particular.

The book is called 'The Cruise of the Midge By Michael Scott' 1836

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=yYUEAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA66&lpg=PA66&dq=The+Cruise+of+the+Midge+eboe+mulatto&source=bl&ots=sN9oexkGuZ&sig=ACfU3U1WzachfB-ndEnnKezMeXx_tJXu9A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQwfqN6oiAAxWIU6QEHWQ8BC8Q6AF6BAgDEAM#v=onepage&q=The%20Cruise%20of%20the%20Midge%20eboe%20mulatto&f=false

Thanks for this
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by shortgun(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
1Sharon:

You can't be serious. Those women were raped.

White or Arab ancestry in a black person is never a good sign.
Raped by who?
The problem of most black people is that they are more comfortable when outsiders give their history... outsiders account can never be accurate or without bias
Me as a full blooded Igbo man, an Ogbuefi in my community have told you that we have fair skinned Igbos that dates back to the time of my great grandfather but you still choose to believe whatever interpretation you give to few black and white pictures posted online by colonialists and white supremacists.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Mercylike(f): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses / How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.