Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) (7893 Views)

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / 7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / How Many People Have You Had Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Infolenka: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why does every half caste person born from a mixture of white and black parents ALWAYS resemble a typical igbo person ? This is especially true among the female half castes who are almost indistinguishable from light skin Igbo women.

I think during the slave trade period a lot of white settlers slept with lots of Igbo women and this is the origin of all these light skin beautiful Igbo women that look exactly like half caste women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Absuchat(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
That means the other people have Chimpanzee's blood.. cos they're looking so much like it... God bless OBJ

17 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by UdeywhineMe: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Infolenka:
Why does every half caste person born from a mixture of white and black parents ALWAYS resemble a typical igbo person ? This is especially true among the female half castes who are almost indistinguishable from light skin Igbo women.

I think during the slave trade period a lot of white settlers slept with lots of Igbo women and this is the origin of all these light skin beautiful Igbo women that look exactly like half caste women.

yes , Igbo women where the only ones that bleeped anyhow

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Nigeriagood(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Infolenka:

please we the Vaseline gang need your juicy topics biko

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Was just discussing this on another thread.

If you look at ancient pictures of igbos, you won't find a single light skinned or blue/green eyed igbo.

Igbo genetics have definately been altered.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by illicit(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

If you look at ancient pictures of igbos, you won't find a single light skinned or blue/green eyed igbo.

Wetin dem put for that woman legs like that....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

can you swear with everything you have that the picture u posted are really igbo?

12 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Light skin has always existed in the Igbo world from time immemorial. Some historians refer to Igbos as "red ebo" because of the skin colour. It didn't start today.

16 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Slave mentality sad

18 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Tohmey(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

this image is black & white nah. . .
So, no matter what. You can't know the exact complexion of there skin.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Absuchat(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Yoruba people like Caro white pass Amala and ewedu

14 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tohmey:
this image is black & white nah. . .
So, no matter what. You can't know the exact complexion of there skin.

BS. You can still differentiate light or dark colours in black and white.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Antivirus92:
can you swear with everything you have that the picture u posted are really igbo?

Lol. Denial is a river in Egypt.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Go and look at pictures of igbos from the 1800 to 1950s. Igbos were not the slave trader but slaves. The itsekiri, Calabars, ijaws were the ones interacting with white men. There was a warri king whose mum was white. Dos Domingoes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

i was about to go look for this. The old pics of igbos they were not that fair lol

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
ednut1:
i was about to go look for this. The old pics of igbos they were not that fair lol

Abi. They don't match their ancestors at all.

They went from looking like that, to looking like Phyno.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Abi. They don't match their ancestors at all.

They went from looking like that looking like Phyno
bleaching cream at work maybe. Even my tribe yoruba we have lots of fair women these days. Creams and soaps hahaha

5 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
ednut1:
bleaching cream at work maybe. Even my tribe yoruba we have lots of fair women these days. Creams and soaps hahaha

I think it's deeper than creams lol because that doesn't explain the green/blue eyes some igbos have

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Infolenka: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is Bethany Antonia. She's an actress, and if you watched season one of 'House of the Dragon,' she played Baela Targaryen.

Her mum and relatives on her mum's side are white while her dad is black.

Why does she look "Igbo"?

8 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by KingDash09(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
White Slave traders nacked your people
Infolenka:

9 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by KingDash09(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
OBJ papa na King Kong na
Absuchat:
That means the other people have Chimpanzee's blood.. cos they're looking so much like it... God bless OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Infolenka: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
ednut1:

Bleaching creams don't affect your genes. I went to primary school with very light skinned half caste looking Igbo girls with Nigerian parents. One particular girl had blue eyes. We were all under 13 years old. This had nothing to do with bleaching cream.

14 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by KingDash09(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ugly thing
Infolenka:
This is Bethany Antonia. She's an actress, and if you watched season one of 'House of the Dragon,' she played Baela Targaryen.

Her mum and relatives on her mum's side are white while her dad is black.

Why does she look "Igbo"?

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by id4sho(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Bady factory, now you know wink
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by id4sho(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
You mean Albino cheesy
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Infolenka:

Bleaching creams don't affect your genes. I went to primary school with very light skinned half caste looking Igbo girls with Nigerian parents. One particular girl had blue eyes. We were all under 13 years old. This had nothing to do with bleaching cream.

Exactly. Bleaching creams don't explain the green eyes

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Infolenka: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:
Ugly thing

Post your girlfriend, mum or sisters.

Showing your inherent tribalism by calling her ugly for no reason, represents a tacit acknowledgement of her resembling a typical light skinned Igbo girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by KingDash09(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
there’s nothing worse than being half-an-half
Infolenka:

Post your girlfriend, mum or sisters.

Showing your inherent tribalism by calling her ugly for no reason, represents a tacit acknowledgement of her resembling a typical light skinned Igbo girl.
Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Can you show us pictures cause I’ve never seen this in real life. And I’m 99% sure this is false.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by labake1(f): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Be comfortable in your skin no matter the complexion

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by shortgun(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

There's was no colour pictures back then, my great grandfather was very fair that his people see him as a god.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) by shortgun(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
ednut1:
Go and look at pictures of igbos from the 1800 to 1950s. Igbos were not the slave trader but slaves. The itsekiri, Calabars, ijaws were the ones interacting with white men. There was a warri king whose mum was white. Dos Domingoes
If only you know the population of Igbos in that era you mentioned you won'be making senseless comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do / / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.