Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,550 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. (1993 Views)

My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by Dcass(f): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2023
JONSYN7154:
If it's Naka I believe you. I heard about the killing there.

Am from Benue State too. Send DM let me see what I can do, but presently I'm out of the country.

Hope to help you when I come back in three weeks time.
thank you sir
Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by JONSYN7154: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dcass:
thank you sir
Tried replying your email and I can't because my email is having issues.

How do I get your phone number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by Dcass(f): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
##
Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by member13(m): 2:50am On Jul 28, 2023
Dcass:
##

Send DM, let's see what we can do. All I would need is a video verification. That's it. Nothing more from you.

1 Like

Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by DenreleDave(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2023
member13:

Send DM, let's see what we can do. All I would need is a video verification. That's it. Nothing more from you.

Pls b4 u do video verification...

Make sure it shows u this person

1 Like

Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by DenreleDave(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Tried replying your email and I can't because my email is having issues.

How do I get your phone number?

Pls don't send her anytin yet.. She is yet to come out honest.

Confirm first....
Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by Miracleify(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Good Day, I am really sorry to bother you presently. My name is Ekwe Ifeanyichukwu an indigene of Afikpo North in Ebonyi State. I had a car accident in 2021 in Lagos state while coming back from work. I went to a private hospital there at Lagos to treat it. At the process of treating it, I sold my property and exhausted the funds I had with me. I came back to Afikpo North because my landlord threw me out due to my inability to pay my rent. I couldn't continue with any hospital treatment because even feeding was a big problem for me.
I lost my parents when I was in primary school and I have just two younger sisters. After the incident I couldn't work I had to rely on people to feed, and to some activities. I couldn't most things my self or even walk or go out to make ends meet till present date. I started with herbal treatment all to no avail. Recently I told a few of my secondary school classmates and they help me to contribute about a 60,000 naira so I could run some tests at Abakiliki in Fetha 2 to enable the doctors ascertain what the issue is. I went to Fetha 2 hospital today and it was dressed and bandaged which I paid a sum of 15,000 naira for that. The Doctor who diagnosed it said the wound has really eaten deep into my veins and the leg was decaying as well. He said they would have to operate on it alongside drugs and injection which requires hospitalizing me too.
The Doctor said 400,000 naira would be needed at least to perform all the tests and operation as well. Please am seeking for help because currently I have no funds available. I stopped working after the accident and was not getting any source of income. I really want to get my healing back. I have been fighting with depression all along. I have thought of suicide many times. Please your assistance would go a long way no matter how little it is. I would be very grateful. Please assist me so that I can commence the treatment to prevent the leg from further decaying. May God bless you, thank you. Below are pictures of the wounded leg and when I was treating it with herbal medications.

Check my profile
I don't need money for the surgery but first food and drugs.
Help me please
Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by JONSYN7154: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2023
DenreleDave:

Pls don't send her anytin yet.. She is yet to come out honest.

Confirm first....

OK thanks bro.
I'll do the investigation immediately I return to Nigeria. Naka is not far from my place.

1 Like

Re: Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. by Natty14(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Casted 4mat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? / The True Qualities For Which To Chose A Spouse. / What Do You Think About This Pls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.