Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu (40940 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / 2.4m Households To Benefit From FG’s Stimulus Package – Dr. Andrew Kwasari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Bigchristo: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
DevilsEqual:
BAT!!!!

He cares for the masses

As usual, UN spokepersons, IPOB wings can come over to analyze and wail again as usual
You are still fooling yourself at this critical time? Such a disgrace 🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by phemmyfour: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why are you all so pessimistic?
Are you not in Nigeria
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by kinkydude: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Money for cassava and agbado finally arrived! Renewed Shege
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
I'm in the diaspora.
phemmyfour:
Are you not in Nigeria
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Bigchristo: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-12m-households-to-get-n8-000-for-six-months-says-tinubu/
Y’all still complain as if you don’t know is same political party that has been running the country since the past 9yrs they can’t give you what they don’t have, it will get to a point when people will start missing Buhari, 8k that can’t even cook port of soup in this current time 🤣😂🤣🤣

This government will favor me and my family, hunger go tear una ears 👂 🤣🤣😅
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by phemmyfour: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm in diaspora.
No wonder
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

na wa oo..so even tinubu supporters like you can support nonsense and the wail..wonders shall never end. set awon "you will wail for 8 years"
don dey face reality. una go get sense by force.

and who is dull? is it tinubu youre calling dull? you better shut up and respect your president.

grin Druglord wan use natural selection wipe out millions of agbadorians. Renewed hunger

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Yogamaster(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I don't like this type of palliatives. It's definitely going to end up in some people's pockets.

Jonathan tried it and it failed, Buhari tried it and it failed. Tinubu should not end up like those two.

We can't afford another looting bonanza in this country.

Palliatives should be inform

>A scheme to convert 1000 public taxis to CNG from petroleum engines at half the price across the federation and Making CNG readily available

>Create Industrial zones in the six geo political zone and encourage manufacturing of Agro products by giving tax holidays for a five year period for prospective investors.

>Grant Solar companies like SUNKING tax breaks and finance in other to reduce the cost of those solar kits for homes and small businesses (This takes care of generators to an extent)

> Funds to encourage state governments to procure big luxurious buses for cheap transportation.

> Increment in minimum wage.

> Tax reduction for manufacturing businesses already operating in Nigeria.

Those palliatives are not only very different from our regular approach but they also encourage production.

Grant to Solar companies is number one……
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
BJanta:

Very brilliant 👏 👌 😀 👍. I hope someone in government would read this one and pass it on to the President. Or bro, send it to him through any of his official social media handles. These are the kind of ideas those hunting dogs ,the labour and human rights activists , should have come up with instead of always barking to be noticed and then settled behind the public scene.

grin God punish you dingbats . You forced yourself in and you're looking for free help. Empty skulls carry your load
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by amabuike4lucky(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is a bad policy 8000×12000000=96,000,000,000 (96billion) 96billion × 6 = 576,000,000,000 (576billion) That is a few politicians will enjoy #576b. a big leakage to the economy.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
There's too much inflation virtually on all goods and services, sharing #8,000 monthly to 12m households would not solve or alleviate poverty, because #8,000 is as worthless as snot.
I have not seen the impact of the social intervention from Jonathan through Buhari and this cannot be an exception. It won't work, not because I am pessimistic or don't like Tinubu government.

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by CartelKenneth: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Manigie:
If this is true, may God punish Tilumbu and all his useless supporters..... What's 8k today? what can it really do?

8k wey I go use buy data watch tiktok 😂😂😂

Nigeria is going to he'll!!!!!
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Barcalee: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
This arrangement is nothing to write home about. Teach the people to fish not give them fish that won't last . I totally disagree with this pattern
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by fabolouz1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Who is advising the government on all these ?
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by fabolouz1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu is a thief

A brown teeth thief

You used us to borrowed money to pay us 2k palliative

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

A man that bribed his way to the top with over $400 million can’t give you any good offer

His main mission is to loot and recover

And APC goons kept hyping Tinubu as master strategist not knowing the werey has empty brain

The highest anyone can get from the palliative is 4k maximum

How much is 4k

Money wey no even reach to Fvck one round of olosho

Most of you just hide under the roof of free speech to spew trash.
One day your misnomer will catch up with dummies like you and pray you survive to tell the story .
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Am sure more than half of that money will definitely be looted by apc politicians how do they even intend to identify the poor nigerians?
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by patrickcollins: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Skiming247:
When Tinubu say he will comeup with palliative that will put smile on the face of Nigerians. I dont know that this is what he mean...
With this 8k stoff, I dont think I will smile for 2second
It will favour you and you people

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Please remove me from that group
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Arda1000(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
DevilsEqual:
BAT!!!!

He cares for the masses

As usual, UN spokepersons, IPOB wings can come over to analyze and wail again as usual
ure a full
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
To do what?
They've started the waste again.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by DOM7: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Insult and myopic leadership! Tomorrow they will say they make these household millionaire s. All in all is not even up to 50 thousand.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by psalmsjob: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is a palliative that you all said should have been done because of subsidy removal, now PBAT has done it but instead of acknowledging that you're talking and insulating him for not creating jobs instead as if that's not what PBAT had said the whole subsidy removal is to enable his government to provide much lasting impact on the citizenry. Biko chillas ...t's a RENEWED HOPE tin e go reach and touch everybody by God's grace grin

talented321:
So they can't use the fuel subsidy money to create any meaningful job for nigerian youths and this is what they think will benefit the citizens. What is 8k?, what can 8k buy in this present nigeria, i just pity petty civil servants sufferring and smilling chaiiiiiiiii smh''
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Strategist wey prepare for president for almost 20yrs don activate buhari promax. So dude had to copy Buhari's trader money scam. No initiative. Only difference is that he added 3k.

I swear balablu is so over rated man. grin grin grin
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by nomolos92: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by sharpsecret: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu is a thief

A brown teeth thief

You used us to borrowed money to pay us 2k palliative

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

A man that bribed his way to the top with over $400 million can’t give you any good offer

His main mission is to loot and recover

And APC goons kept hyping Tinubu as master strategist not knowing the werey has empty brain

The highest anyone can get from the palliative is 4k maximum

How much is 4k

Money wey no even reach to Fvck one round of olosho
266 naira per day and not per person...a whole household N266...this Yoruba people too cheap...no wonder igbos have bought all their lands very cheaply... those guys can eat shit cos of hunger
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by neutralmind: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I don't like this type of palliatives. It's definitely going to end up in some people's pockets.

Jonathan tried it and it failed, Buhari tried it and it failed. Tinubu should not end up like those two.

We can't afford another looting bonanza in this country.

Palliatives should be inform

>A scheme to convert 1000 public taxis to CNG from petroleum engines at half the price across the federation and Making CNG readily available

>Create Industrial zones in the six geo political zone and encourage manufacturing of Agro products by giving tax holidays for a five year period for prospective investors.

>Grant Solar companies like SUNKING tax breaks and finance in other to reduce the cost of those solar kits for homes and small businesses (This takes care of generators to an extent)

> Funds to encourage state governments to procure big luxurious buses for cheap transportation.

> Increment in minimum wage.

> Tax reduction for manufacturing businesses already operating in Nigeria.

Those palliatives are not only very different from our regular approach but they also encourage production.

Spot on 👍
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Shizzi23(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

What are those "uplifting programmes" that Tinubu and APC have for communities?

Is it another APC you are talking about? Which "uplifting programmes" did they have between 2015 and 2023?

Why should anyone not make fuel Subsidy the focus? Isn't that the topic of the thread? How has your standard of living improved since the so called subsidy was "removed"?

What has the country getting better got to do with the "patience and perseverance " of the people? What do Nigerians have to show for previous acts of this "patience and perseverance"?

What are the leaders in APC that you are supporting persevering?

Is it "solid information" that you want to put out on behalf of d government for your own pocket that d people need or a better standard of living?

From your comment, na your own u de hustle

I've never asked for a penny here, and I have been very good at clarifying many obscure and intriguing moves by govts at all levels and in all administrations beginning with Jonathan.

The questions you are asking regarding govt, community and people is a straightforward issue.

I've appeared in court many times, both as a litigant and a respondent, never hired a lawyer to defend me except once. That one time involved some land estate that belonged to family, and I was suing LASG on behalf of my family. I feared we would go all way to Supreme Court, so I wanted to lay good legal foundation, but turned out LASG conceded their overreach . Knowledge is power.

People are cheated by govt and denied access because they lack knowledge.

For instance, Federal Govt has okayed for each state to take control of transportation at local level. So if a state wants it can construct rail tracks for metro rail like Lagos. But not every state is as wealthy as Lagos. Therefore, states in a region can partner and do a commuter rail network that covers their territory. What is too exhorbitant for individual state to float, becomes affordable when scaled to regional.
By taking this action they create long term jobs for earning power. The labourer that lays tracks will need food vendor closeby. The food vendor will need servers and cooks and farm produce suplliers. This is called re-distribution of wealth. Laborer jas money to spend for food vendor who has money to spend for suppliers and helpers. So through one project many households in the region, in the state, in the communities are earning income and able to do little things that was before now out of affordability. It does not end there. Let me share something I know with you.

The airplanes we fly in 2023 are very different from the ones flown in 1950s. Even the airports had to be upgraded to accomodate modern airliners.

The ferries of 2023 are different that the canoes of 1950s, and the waterways are different. Beside, boats and ferries are limited modes of transportation considering the population and cargoes that criss-cross between different places in modern society.

The cars and buses of 2023 are more in capacity and efficiency than those of 1950s. They are susceptible to different mechanical and infrastructural deficiencies.

Rail transport is unique. It remains the only mode of transportation with sustained longevity, in structure and operation. You can still use a locomotive of 1950 to transport people and goods in 2023. There might be environmental pollution issues to consider, but train transportation as a utility remains solid till today.

Therefore for long term infrastructural investment in society, it is not bad for regional govts in Nigeria to take over where Federal Govt stopped, and develop their region and people.

Our lack of knowledge keep us focused on asking Fed Givt to do for us day after day, and for everything. If we are wise we should be holding our regional govt, our state govt, our local govt accountable. They all get money on our behalf to spend in our communities.

Get sense Nigerians! grin
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by nkemjacob2(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
My pain is national assembly were quick to approve becos they will benefit. (Birds of same feather flock together)

What can #8000 do to you. Isn't that a slap to your face.

In addition the 8k palliative is meant for 12million Nigerians.

According to NBS over 130m are in dimensional poverty. This palliative is failures on arrival

Hope the average BAT supporters can see who they claim to be their leader. (Sentiments will not kill you people)
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by talented321: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2023
If i happen to support u today and u do what i don't like i will tell u, i am that blind follower because i don't depend on people. I will prefer jaga over obi again and again and beside i never tell u jaga is a saint, u are one printing obi as a saint.
I
psalmsjob:
This is a palliative that you all said should have been done because of subsidy removal, now PBAT has done it but instead of acknowledging that you're talking and insulating him for not creating jobs instead as if that's not what PBAT had said the whole subsidy removal is to enable his government to provide much lasting impact on the citizenry. Biko chillas ...t's a RENEWED HOPE tin e go reach and touch everybody by God's grace grin

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by tejumorelar: 12:31am On Jul 14, 2023
Help me ask BAT if #8000 can feed his family in a week. These politicians have ridiculed us too much that they giving us, #10000 is like giving us #1,000,000,000.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Lekan239(m): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Gov Ambode Asks Nigerians Abroad To Return. . .Lagosians Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.