Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu (40991 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / 2.4m Households To Benefit From FG’s Stimulus Package – Dr. Andrew Kwasari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by T0CH(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
This palliative will favor me and my family.

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Christistruth03: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
ycat:
What if the tresury is empty?

I think the money is small because Nigeria is broke.

President Tinubu should tell Nigerians how much the country has so the sensible people can know where Nigeria is.

Abacha 's looted funds found this year and last year will comfortably cover it

Last year more than $200Million was recovered

That is too much

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by hush15: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-12m-households-to-get-n8-000-for-six-months-says-tinubu/

Dashing people token for six months is not the solution this man. I that they said you brilliant....
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by ChiefOkporghe: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I don't like this type of palliatives. It's definitely going to end up in some people's pockets.

Jonathan tried it and it failed, Buhari tried it and it failed. Tinubu should not end up like those two.

We can't afford another looting bonanza in this country.

Palliatives should be inform

>A scheme to convert 1000 public taxis to CNG from petroleum engines at half the price across the federation and Making CNG readily available

>Create Industrial zones in the six geo political zone and encourage manufacturing of Agro products by giving tax holidays for a five year period for prospective investors.

>Grant Solar companies like SUNKING tax breaks and finance in other to reduce the cost of those solar kits for homes and small businesses (This takes care of generators to an extent)

> Funds to encourage state governments to procure big luxurious buses for cheap transportation.

> Increment in minimum wage.

> Tax reduction for manufacturing businesses already operating in Nigeria.

Those palliatives are not only very different from our regular approach but they also encourages production.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Babaibe: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
People should say no to money that won't reach them, but instead palliative should be inform of government fuelled buses, which will carry people at subsidized rate. If well maintained job is created and people will be happy. Go to europe and study how they decongest their transport system using trams and buses. I supported Tinubu but on money sharing that won't get to the poor, I say no.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerian must show me where the bad citizen can build a great nation 😝✍️
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by RealEzee(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-12m-households-to-get-n8-000-for-six-months-says-tinubu/
which kind rubbish 8k b dis
Shey na wetin govt dey for ?

Naija is on cruise control
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Kukutenla: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
BreconHills:

Sure. I spoke about palliatives but I gave no numbers.
Lol. You lie. Your claim was raising money is the next thing not palliatives. Stop being clever by half and accept when you're wrong

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by bennyflipy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Can you ever please obizombies aka IPOB Terrorists sympathizers

The answer is NO

God bless Nigeria and the Jagaban of Africa, our great president till 2031.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by olowo16g(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is 76billion naira more of what is budgeted. This is dead on arrival...
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Baddass: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Gandrova: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
001Lagos:
Another scam loading ..

The biggest scam of the century about to unfold

This is what happens when criminals are made leaders
Because he is not your dad
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by isArray: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
BobbieZion:

🗑️!!
He does not care about any masses.
Buhari will be a better President.
Screenshot my statement, after the first 4 years go to the bank and cash it.

Tinubu will be worse than Buhari.
All this false hope clowns are throwing at people won't change anything.
It won't be a surprise, so far it's not looking like they are on the path of fixing the previous administration mess, take a look at the forex exchange rate for example, by the time Tinubu's regime is over, say 4-8 years the rates are gonna be ridiculous, then the price of so many things will sky rocket and they'll pass that down to another administration cheesy
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by BJanta: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I don't like this type of palliatives. It's definitely going to end up in some people's pockets.

Jonathan tried it and it failed, Buhari tried it and it failed. Tinubu should not end up like those two.

We can't afford another looting bonanza in this country.

Palliatives should be inform

>A scheme to convert 1000 public taxis to CNG from petroleum engines at half the price across the federation and Making CNG readily available

>Create Industrial zones in the six geo political zone and encourage manufacturing of Agro products by giving tax holidays for a five year period for prospective investors.

>Grant Solar companies like SUNKING tax breaks and finance in other to reduce the cost of those solar kits for homes and small businesses (This takes care of generators to an extent)

> Funds to encourage state governments to procure big luxurious buses for cheap transportation.

> Increment in minimum wage.

> Tax reduction for manufacturing businesses already operating in Nigeria.

Those palliatives are not only very different from our regular approach but they also encourages production.

Very brilliant 👏 👌 😀 👍. I hope someone in government would read this one and pass it on to the President. Or bro, send it to him through any of his official social media handles. These are the kind of ideas those hunting dogs ,the labour and human rights activists , should have come up with instead of always barking to be noticed and then settled behind the public scene.

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by RealEzee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
ycat:
The money is small but he has to start from somewhere, this president is only 1 month old, kudos to president Tinubu that however small, he didn't make Nigerians wait for it. This shows a president who is thinking about the masses and things can only get better from here as he makes his way through his agenda.
better make u no talk cos u don dey yan dust.....dis only shows a dumb president with dumb peeps who still congratulate him on mediocre feats

Is it bad if he speedily use da same money to cushion eletricity tarrif or transportation ,una can jonz ,ur mumu neva clear yet

2 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Phantom233: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Maybe he should first give the 8k to his youngest grand child to load a recharge card. I don't expect anything different from Buhari cos this money has already been relooted.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by RealEzee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
BJanta:

Very brilliant 👏 👌 😀 👍. I hope someone in government would read this one and pass it on to the President. Or bro, send it to him through any of his official social media handles. These are the kind of ideas those hunting dogs ,the labour and human rights activists , should have come up with instead of always barking to be noticed and then settled behind the public scene.
nooo some supporters of dia slave master no go like dis brilliant idea oo

Some of our pple just dey mad
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Popesuccess(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu is a thief

A brown teeth thief

You used us to borrowed money to pay us 2k palliative

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

A man that bribed his way to the top with over $400 million can’t give you any good offer

His main mission is to loot and recover
The same nonsense that the very corrupt Buhari government did. How are they going to identify and choose the families to benefit? What happens to other families that are suffering the same thing?
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by histemple: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
00FFT00:
This man is playing on the hardship inflicted on Nigerians by people like him. This is about what may happen at the courts. Which poor and hungry Nigerian will not accept a 8k handout even if it feeds them for a day or two.

Baiting the people with poverty you helped create shows your dept of moral depravity.

If you think any poor person will get shishi, then you are not a Nigerian.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Masterito(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
When I say this government is clueless, some idiots won't understand it.
TheRareGem1:

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by 001Lagos: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsensical.

What we criticised Buhari for is what you intended doing.

What will end up in the pocket of politician is what you proposed as palliative.

How'll this cushion the effect of hike in petroleum products
Thank God you've stopped reasoning like Helinues 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by onyibest2k(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
THIS UNA PRESIDENT NO DEY SHAME

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Verbtips(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Am organising a coup who will join me
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Quicksilver5: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Let these people stop using our names to be cashing out
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
See how empty Tinubu is. Dis is Apc s way of curbing poverty nd cushioning subsidy removal. Ihe emere me

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by AskProf: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
talented321:
So they can't use the fuel subsidy money to create any meaningful job for nigerian youths and this is what they think will benefit the citizens. What is 8k?, what can 8k buy in this present nigeria, i just pity petty civil servants sufferring and smilling chaiiiiiiiii smh''

What is 8K indeed?
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by alibiz: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
8k in this present Nigeria.
May God help the poor

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
SO HOW MUCH DOES THE PRESIDENT SPEND IN A DAY AS A FAMILY MAN ?

For him to start giving each household..... #8k for a good 30-31 days??

Cheeeeeiiiii.....from let the poor breathe to giving the poor #8k for a month.....

Even my carpenter earns #7,500 per day from me , atimes I give him #8k for a day....

Tinubu's #8k insult will benefit them and their families.....for a month....

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
My question now is, what of the family that born all their intestines?

I suggest that this money should only be for those with maximum of 3children. Anything above 3children they should be given a land to farm cos government can not feed all the Local Government population....
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Some people go collect their own use am do short-time with olosho

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by OBTOREPA(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheRareGem1:

Instead of this man to dole out affordable buses,invest in power sector in order to increase electricity supply. They want to defraud Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by ThugBoy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Theif

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution / EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke / Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.