Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu (41039 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / 2.4m Households To Benefit From FG’s Stimulus Package – Dr. Andrew Kwasari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Wrackcityoffici: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is really stupid fam, we don't need your stupid 8k, put this money into proper use, the one benefactors are your pockets.

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by enny09: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
It is better to return fuel subsidy cos after the subsidy removal, no single benefits to the masses.
Things have only gone from bad to worst

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Reference(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
No comment abeg.
We deserve the leaders we get.
When a people elect leaders they cannot control they will be spoon fed whatever.
Nigerians today cannot decide how their country is run because they don't know and don't care to know how other countries found their own prosperity so they believe everything fed them.

I don't think we Nigerians should be thinking about development until we educate ourselves as to what democracy is all about.
Can you imagine a Legislature will just approve an issue as critical as this without any consideration as to what the Executive is doing, what the implications are and critique how effective the program will be.

No discussion, no debate, no alternative ideas , no guarantees, nothing. Just approve whatever, simply because the people don't care. They are busy dividing themselves along sentimental fault lines.

Why should a government decide to spend such an amount the way it likes.

PS: To the National Assembly.
Have they done a back check to determine the effectiveness of all the palliatives their predecessors approved in the last government before jumping into the same pond. Where is the data they used in determining this as the best course of action.

Abeg, Nigeria matter is just.....

3 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by koribobo: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rostikol:

Typical mentality colonised bodyguard for white colonial looters.

Yes they colonised America, and what happened to the original native Americans?

They were GENOCIDED, you blasted Moro.n.

Today you have a tiny remnant of them confined to ‘reservations’, like animals in a zoo!

Africans are only around today because of their strength and resilience, because we could easily have been destroyed like the native Americans, the Aztecs, and the Aborigines of Australia, all of whom were GENOCIDED by white invaders.

As for the Caribbean, their biggest country is Jamaica which has around 3 million people, and they are doing just okay, nothing spectacular. Some are poor like Haiti, Grenada etc.

Quit being a dumbass BODYGUARD for imperialist demons who murdered your ancestors.

And they may have invented the phone, but when they were savages in caves, Africans were busy discovering the mining of minerals and inventing iron smelting, mathematics, and algebra, without which there could NEVER be a phone today.

Chew on that next time your slave mentality and racial inferiority complex afflicts your colonised head.
you gave him uppercut
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by fx45(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

grin grin grin
Buhari Pro max legit from 5k to 8k
Who is the sadiyya to run this scam?
The thief may bring one Mrs Adewumi Coker to oversee the criminal enterprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Skiming247(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
When Tinubu say he will comeup with palliative that will put smile on the face of Nigerians. I dont know that this is what he mean...
With this 8k stoff, I dont think I will smile for 2second
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by seglabsy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Eggman48:
Pls l need help to pay for birds and feeds that l train to 6weeks .I wake up one morning all gone, pls man l collect feeds from said l should pay him his money. where will l get 752 000 pls help me brothers 2189588791 zenith bank
how many birds and ur location?
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by tonytony208(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
DevilsEqual:
BAT!!!!

He cares for the masses

As usual, UN spokepersons, IPOB wings can come over to analyze and wail again as usual

If you see this as caring for the people, then you are among the daftest humans on earth.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by comrChris(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Very unfortunate country

See the man him and his supporters made us believe he knows the game.

Just imagine what a so called master of the game, the one that has power to assemble the best brain and can turn things around could come up with as palliative.

We sit down the watch sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu is not as smart as people make it seem ? This was his palliative? Such a huge huge shame
Seriously I'm disappointed. I never believed he will tow the Buhari path.

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by benqo01(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
God help us someone was asking what magic did the white performed to come out of poverty

It veri simple

Accountability, transparency at least the white man got conscience.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Diligence: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
One a criminal... always a criminal.

Why is APC Led govt so clueless, wasteful, rudderless and crassly stupid!

From frying pan to fire ...

Money wey dem go still... Like Abacha's loot, like COVID-19 palliative, like feeding school children under lockdown/shutdown...

What cld be worse than having APC rulg over Nigerians!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by fx45(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu is not as smart as people make it seem ? This was his palliative? Such a huge huge shame
Oga Salaam, you voted for Tulumbu and cheered while his foot soldiers went on a rigging spree. Is it reversible? If tribalism and hatred for the Igbo doesn't destroy Nigeria, nothing else will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
8000 that can cook ordinary spaghetti in my house let alone a decent pot of soup. It is well with us in this country
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Tommydare(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Scam alert
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Reference(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Seriously I'm disappointed. I never believed he will tow the Buhari path.

Without querying how effective that program was at alleviating poverty.

Till date I don't think a report has reached the National Assembly as a back check on to how much was spent in the 8 years on all manner of social interventions and the positive statistics to indicate this is the best way to alleviate the economic challenges of the average Nigerian and cause him to transit to productivity.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by fx45(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Tinubu and APC have so many uplifting programmes for communities, petrol subsidy aside.

Do not make petrol subsidy the focus. The proposal for 8,000 a month for 6months is one out of many in pipeline. It will take patience and perseverance from citizens. The govt also need to move in quick steps and help uplift people burdened by these hardships.

One thing I can say is that communication from the Administration is poor. Social welfare is not a political strategy, therefore their intentions and timelines need to be laid out....not hidden. I am sure I can help this administration put out very solid information and keep hope alive for many of our people wondering when their own relief will be rolled out.

God punish you!

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Just totally out of touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by fx45(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Omoawoke:
I’m not a zombie, when it doesn’t make sense, I won’t pretend it does
If the PEPT doesn't kick that corrupt old thief out, then it's never ever going to make sense for the next four years.

Know this and know peace!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Dedonrukky: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Daylight Recovery. Nigerians are not interested.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by NinjaMetahuman: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is absolutely shameful.

I thought tinubu would be different.

Just smh.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by oneMalik: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
if 8k is nothing to you , i can tell you categorically that its not just something to me ,but a BIG thing .

Do you go around at all ... in fact you are stupid ! very very stupid o !

Oga or Madam rich , tell me how many people in your family can afford to gift out 8k per month .

Idiot !

talented321:
So 8k is money to u for a family, poverty is bastard i swear.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Quebec91(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin
Racoon:
How does this help this nation. Why glorifying borrowing to consume and not production? I swear to God. This man is an overhyped economic illiterate.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by OscarJaden(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
8k is not even enough to make a down payment for a roasted corn.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
fx45:
Oga Salaam, you voted for Tulumbu and cheered while his foot soldiers went on a rigging spree. Is it reversible? If tribalism and hatred for the Igbo doesn't destroy Nigeria, nothing else will

I voted for Atiku ooo.i no fit vote Tinubu Lai lai
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Samdelzon(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
That's about $10/ per household.
This is not the kind of paliative Nigerians expected o! undecided angry undecided[/sub][sub]
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:
BreconHills
Was this part of your "guesstimates"?

Sure. I spoke about palliatives but I gave no numbers.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako please collect my own

Sule tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
FOJEM:
I beg make I take my own 8K go buy house for Banana Island, before inflation collect am for my hand!!!

I go use my own buy private jet plying Epe to lkorodu grin grin

Sense wee not Kee us grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Give it up for Baba Tinubu!
#RenewedHope.

Hope on 8k... you guys are just hopeless!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
8k for family of 6 hahhahaha so it will go them how much each every day

So this is what Nigerians elect chai uwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.