Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife (3909 Views)

The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Woman's Backside Causing Problem On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Kobicove(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2023
Bigseven:
I feel you are not open about your income per time. Otherwise she’ll naturally understand that. Having central account helps alot in planning finances. So go back to the drawing table make things clear for her and take charge as the man. Being a man doesn’t mean you override her interest but the man should always have the the final decision and the decision should make sense if third party heard it. You are welcome

How can you have joint/central account with someone who is not bringing any money to the table? angry

His wife is bloody jobless!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Bigseven(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kobicove:

How can you have joint/central account with someone who is not bringing any money to the table? angry

His wife is bloody jobless!
is she’s not bringing anything to the table then why the audacity in challenging his actions towards the the family? Better still probably this proverb
“ if your dog starts backing at you, someone else is feeling the dog”
Is in play.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by frozen70(f): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rtk4:
Our last son just clocked 2years just a week ago and my wife is insisting that he starts school by September, so i told her i don't have money to enroll him in a school by September. I also let her know that the basic age for a child to start school is 3years. I sighted example of alot of people within our vicinity who also waited for their children to reach 3years before enrolling them in school. She still maintains her stands and i also maintain mine. Though he is so wise above his age but i don't have money for that now. He can count 1-10 already.... Please guys what is your take on this?

Start school at two years is very ok
Assuming you have the money it won't even be an issue

I think both of you can make a search on the school you want him to attend

Consider proximity to house

Then whatever is the total cost, honestly you have to pay from your pocket

So that one day she will not say she was the one that started paying his school fees when he entered school as infant

She can be taking care of the snacks and lunch box that's very ok as the sharing formula will go round

But bear in mind that
She will start planning to become pregnant for another child once he starts schooling

Are you ready for that or you guys will argue that one because of finance
Remember the more children more spending

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? / UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.