Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (19111 Views)

My First Boyfriend. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Banbanna(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
Let me just lie my own lie

I was 3
Puppy love abi grin All join sha.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Mrtaye: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
wumi2017:
17years
Wooow so how old are you now
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by wumi2017(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mrtaye:

Wooow so how old are you now
🤣 That's personal
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Juanmike(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

Na God brother. When I remember the story of great men that have died or fallen because of what's under the skirt everything active in my body will fall immediately grin

Plus the thought of the act still disgusts me. I am the kind of the person that easily get irritated. I actually don't find sex cool and would only be engaging in it in the future because I have to have an heir and make a woman (my wife) happy.
What of your happiness?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Ex0rrcist: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Battlefield2:
I was 16
She was 15

12 years down the line, we are still very much together
I disvirgined her and we presently have a 4year old boy together
It's been a hell of a ride
But we loved each other and we still do
Really a hell of a ride, just 5 years here and I can testify to it.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Danisaint112(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hi
Juanmike:
What of your happiness?

I find happiness in video games and mobile games. it's one of the things that make me happy. Or simply come to Nairaland and engage in banters (advice and educate them In a harsh way) with tribal bigots whonhavebrefusednto have sense. Whenever the urge becomes too much I get busy immediately.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Merry100: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

It's hard to believe right? Na God. I made a convenant with God that I will remain a virgin till marriage so he will give me a virgin that wouldn't make life hell on Earth for me.Hope this explains it?

On the other hand having a woman in your life when ain't ready for marriage is you entangling yourself with distraction. The reason 99% have girlfriend is because they want someone that would readily satisfy their sexual urge when aroused. Let be honest that's it.

If you can control your sexual urge and be patient to avoid distractions you will definitely though my path.
You are a bit lucky that you are a guy. My advice for you is not to wait for God's will but to find someone whom you love and appreciate and who also genuinely loves you. After you have found your potential partner, take her to God in prayer.

When I was a teenager I also had the wrong mentality, I was waiting for God's will, instead of accepting one of those amazing guys that genuinely loved me. I only befriended Church guys that were presented to me as God's will. With time, I realised that some guys that are extremely religious are narcissists. I consider my relationship with those Church guys mere friendship. Though, they were extremely religious but their personality was off. They were cocky, rude and unapologetic. I felt so restricted and suffocated. I experienced my worst relationship moments with them.

I started realizing what I have been missing now in my twenties as I started experiencing what it is like to actually date. I was made to feel so beautiful, loved, valued, and appreciated. I have a lot of beautiful and memorable moments. Relationship should be fun, when you are ready for marriage find someone that you can enjoy every moment with.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Danisaint112(m): 1:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Merry100:

You are a bit lucky that you are a guy. My advice for you is not to wait for God's will but to find someone whom you love and appreciate and who also genuinely loves you. After you have found your potential partner, take her to God in prayer.

When I was a teenager I also had the wrong mentality, I was waiting for God's will, instead of accepting one of those amazing guys that genuinely loved me. I only befriended Church guys that were presented to me as God's will. With time, I realised that some guys that are extremely religious are narcissists. I consider my relationship with those Church guys mere friendship. Though, they were extremely religious but their personality was off. They were cocky, rude and unapologetic. I felt so restricted and suffocated. I experienced my worst relationship moments with them.

I started realizing what I have been missing now in my twenties as I started experiencing what it is like to actually date. I was made to feel so beautiful, loved, valued, and appreciated. I have a lot of beautiful and memorable moments. Relationship should be fun, when you are ready for marriage find someone that you can enjoy every moment with.

Hmm thanks for the advice. But I'm not the over religious type. Why should anybody even wait for God to provide them a spouse. We put in the work and finish the rest with prayers.

The thing is I just have certain believes about women that decided to remain chaste.

Trust is important in marriage and driving force for a long lasting marriage so for me to actually love and marry her she must possess qualities that must make me trust her completely. I'm aware of this as regards to my parents marriage.

But I get your point though and really do appreciate the advice. 👍

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Juanmike(m): 2:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Danisaint112:
Hi

I find happiness in video games and mobile games. it's one of the things that make me happy. Or simply come to Nairaland and engage in banters (advice and educate them In a harsh way) with tribal bigots whonhavebrefusednto have sense. Whenever the urge becomes too much I get busy immediately.
You said you would fulfill your obligations to make your wife happy, and I ask, what of your happiness?
Do you have sexual feelings too?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Dybala11(m): 2:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
I was 19 years old - first and last boyfriend
You don't deserve a boyfriend to start with, except if it's a fellow gold digger like you. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Newbielearner(m): 2:46am On Jul 15, 2023
kernniejay:
My wife is my one and only Girlfriend up till now. We started dating 13 years ago, we are happily married now.

Nice boss K

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by cho25bc(f): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Merry100:
How old were you when you had your first bf/gf?

19 years old
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Na the yorubas go get lower age for this thread, them fvck anything fvckable. Before the age of 5 and 7 years a Yoruba person don sabi wetin dey between 2 legs

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by lascos912(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2023
It was 21 we just started dating without wooing each other but only lasted for maybe a month or 3weeks sha

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Bolaji1996: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2023
I'm 27 yrs old, never had one and not planning to have.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Mrtaye: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2023
wumi2017:

🤣 That's personal
I love your wisdom.... can I chat behind the camera pls
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by LivingSage: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Afterall you don't hate us Jennifer
Jennyclay:
I was 19 years old - first and last boyfriend
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Merry100: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

Hmm thanks for the advice. But I'm not the over religious type. Why should anybody even wait for God to provide them a spouse. We put in the work and finish the rest with prayers.

The thing is I just have certain believes about women that decided to remain chaste.

Trust is important in marriage and driving force for a long lasting marriage so for me to actually love and marry her she must possess qualities that must make me trust her completely. I'm aware of this as regards to my parents marriage.

But I get your point though and really do appreciate the advice. 👍

Good to know you have the right mentality. Do what works for you, there are lots of virgin sisters with good characters, go for the right ones, don't be deceived by virginity. Also make a vow now to always treat the right one with love and care. My friend that got married as a virgin five years ago just makes me want to hit every religious guy (extremist) in the face, just kidding I know there are a lot of good ones.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by AnonymousMike(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Emperormartin:
20 yrs...
And the first time I saw a vagina was when I was 24yrs

Omo, your case give me hope bro........as i think say Na only me for dis Nigeria wey neva see vagina at 22 years...........but anyways making plans towards having Seggs very soon sha with my gf, but I wan make e be something wey she go do with full consent, make nobody come hold me in the future say Na rape..........women can be unpredictable at times...

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Emperormartin(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2023
AnonymousMike:

Omo, your case give me hope bro........as i think say Na only me for dis Nigeria wey neva see vagina at 22 years...........but anyways making plans towards having Seggs very soon sha with my gf, but I wan make e be something wey she go do with full consent, make nobody come hold me in the future say Na rape..........women can be unpredictable at times...
It's well. Just be using contraceptives and finally try and fall in love with your sense fully intact
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Danisaint112(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Juanmike:
You said you would fulfill your obligations to make your wife happy, and I ask, what of your happiness?
Do you have sexual feelings too?

Getting married to the right woman and having an heir is enough happiness for me already. Plus there are many things one can find happiness in. Not like I will engage in the act with a strong face. No way but my point is I am one of the people that ain't a slave to their sexual urges/lust.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DonroxyII: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emperormartin:
20 yrs...
And the first time I saw a vagina was when I was 24yrs
My Nigga ... mine was 23yo ... First time Seeing an Adult Vagina Physically .... I still Rep Her sha till tomorrow as Woman Wey Help Me Break Record grin ....

E be like Trophy for my Mind sha till Date.. I'm mid 30s ... Pvssy is Simply Pvssy the Bearer na ihm make the Difference & The Psychological Wahala Upstairs !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DonroxyII: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Danisaint112:
Never had a girlfriend. Still single. Probably the reason I don't understand what heartbreak or setback by women is. Progressing fine and steadily.

Some have assumed I am a gay. Funny. grin

I understood at a very young age that as a man if you can control your sexual urge and stay way from women over 77% of your problem is solved. grin
The Goal is the Most Important & Once Achieved, Classy Women Shall Abound like Flies On Fresh Sh.it !

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DonroxyII: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I'm about to have one for the first time and I'm less than a month of 31 but women get problem walai. I dey fear for my mental health.
Whatever That Happen sha Because You are Long into the Game & Your Body would have been adapted to Your Own Solitary World ....

Nevertheless, Woman is a must for a Sane Man thus Endurance, Tolerance, Intelligence Smart With Problem Solving Skills(Mental & Financial) & Ultimately Manliness With Good Dickology is the Answer to Any Most Women's Problems !
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DonroxyII: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adewale1603:
Am 29, still never had a girlfriend. Let me come and read lies here. Some people don't really know the concept of boyfriend/girlfriend. You'll see them mentioning 15yrs, 16yrs of age, while still in secondary schools, whereas dating starts when you've been matured psychologically and reach the age of consent which is 18
Oga U don Old but something You No Suppose Put Mouth for Now Because You Don't Know Anything About it Yet until You Enter the Game ...

The Experience Might Change Your Views !
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Godsongang: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
At 10 I had 2 girlfriend and 1big aunty wey dey always fvck me even though my peepee was still small then.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Emperormartin(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
DonroxyII:
My Nigga ... mine was 23yo ... First time Seeing an Adult Vagina Physically .... I still Rep Her sha till tomorrow as Woman Wey Help Me Break Record grin ....

E be like Trophy for my Mind sha till Date.. I'm mid 30s ... Pvssy is Simply Pvssy the Bearer na ihm make the Difference & The Psychological Wahala Upstairs !
You have a good mind bro... And you're apt that place you said the bearer makes it different
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
DonroxyII:
Whatever That Happen sha Because You are Long into the Game & Your Body would have been adapted to Your Own Solitary World ....

Nevertheless, Woman is a must for a Sane Man thus Endurance, Tolerance, Intelligence Smart With Problem Solving Skills(Mental & Financial) & Ultimately Manliness With Good Dickology is the Answer to Any Most Women's Problems !
lol see analogy 😁😁
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kernniejay(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2023
kay29000:

How old were you when you met?
I was around 30 years. You want to know my age by force grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kernniejay(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Danisaint112:

May God bless your union and eliminate anything that will foster separation in your marriage.
Amen, thank you Danisaint. God bless you and bless everything that concerns you too, amen.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Divoc19(f): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Danisaint112(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2023
kernniejay:

Amen, thank you Danisaint. God bless you and bless everything that concerns you too, amen.

Amen 👍

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape / Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.