Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (19168 Views)

My First Boyfriend. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Mryacks: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2023
charlesdinho:
i am 31 years old. never dated a girl before and not because i cant ask them out but i just dont want their wahala couple with lack of money. but 7 girls had asked me out before and i turned them down. i am not boasting but just saying the truth. but i currently have someone i want to spend the rest of my life with. VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Saved yaself alot of headache....best wishes to you and your girl!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Farid24224(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Am 21, and I haven't had a girlfriend... I crush on a couple of girls though...

Currently toasting on this girl...She's cute, plump and very lively...

As a Hausa girl and guy, I have to be very careful to make sure I don't do too much, even if it's forbidden in our religion.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Tohmey(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend
but you bang and burst nut everyday
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Djamel(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
I was 19 years old - first and last boyfriend

Won't you get married?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tunize(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2023
22 years old
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by olisaEze(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2023
I was born a king, romance is for commoners not blue bloods! 🥄 cool

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kosiebe(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
You need deliverance urgently
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ComputerOperato: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2023
dondodo:
22. We started this year January, she broke up with me because I supported Asiwaju and she belonged to Obi family
If you break up with your friend/girlfriend because of politics, then both of you are not matured enough.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Farid24224(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

I think am going to be like you... 😭

No girl likes me...

Am broke and I come worwor on top..

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2023
18 years.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Biola67: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2023
topoftheworld:
I'm 32,never had a girlfriend and not ready to have one soon
Show your face
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by samexwill: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

U need deliverance
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by professore(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
hope he didn't touch you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by charlesdinho(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Mryacks:

Saved yaself alot of headache....best wishes to you and your girl!
THANKS
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by honeypot325: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
25years
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by topoftheworld(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Biola67:

Show your face
Comrade what's ur business with my face...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by rapheal5(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!

Never had a girlfriend in my life because it will distract me from my music.

But as my music no gree blow I don dey regret small small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKbGUIe--c
this is ur best so far, I would like jump on this beat to give u a crazy chorus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by clems88(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Who ever is planning to have girl friend with this economy when is almost 900 naira is not serious at all.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by anonymuz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Some replies shouldn't be given publicly,cuz she's already about to become another man's wife and I respect that as a fact....... Even tho I'm kinda pained but her happiness comes first and I will always respect that.... So,Whatever we did in the past also died in the past.....
you are wise. Avoid her totally irrespective of the emotions. I was on in your situation and it really helped me not to go back to eating my vomit. SELF DISCIPLINE

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by bigcasava1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
31 and it ended in marriage with 4 life kids and 1 unborn right in the womb.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by UptownVibes(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
22 .. was already in the uni then.. I wish I never had her.. cux the breakfast was out of the world.. e no fit better for that idiot sha

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Opeolami(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
I quick spoil. I dey primary one wey I don dey put finger inside punna. Kano girl don quick spoil

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Okoroawusa: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Warl0ck:
u knack here?
That's the most important thing. Any other thing na long story
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by harmony75: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
18 years old
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2023

It was a definition of a failed relationship though. Because she was obsessed with me, and I found it to be very repulsive. We didn't last.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Kemadealadire(f): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Op, bring your ears let me tell you.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by slimmax: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

You date only one boy when you be pikin na him dey shout everywhere say men are evil,parkwell joor
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by godwon01(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Emperormartin:
20 yrs...
And the first time I saw a vagina was when I was 24yrs
Nairalands guys are so funny, if you say you will not laugh , they will open your mouth by force. You don't even have respect for womens private parts. Must you call women's private parts just like.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Danisaint112(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Juanmike:
You do handjobs

I don't masturbate bro. undecided And I find the idea totally stupid.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Danisaint112(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
kay29000:

How many times do you self service in a week?

I don't masturbate bro. undecided And I find the idea totally stupid.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by floraojo(f): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Some replies shouldn't be given publicly,cuz she's already about to become another man's wife and I respect that as a fact....... Even tho I'm kinda pained but her happiness comes first and I will always respect that.... So,Whatever we did in the past also died in the past.....

I lov this reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
12 years and my girlfriend 13yrs and we started fucking 13yr and 14yrs she got pregnant at 15 and her sister who knows better than her helped her abort it.... bad it been we kept it.. I would've senior my child with just 13yrs...

This is my only regret

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / Anambra Lifts Suspension On Hotel Where Sex Romp Party Was Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.