Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (19122 Views)

My First Boyfriend. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2023
kay29000:

You her for 10 years? Wow! What happened that broke you guys up?
. Money no gree come my way,and she thinks age isn't no longer on her side...So I had to let her go......
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Octopusssy(f): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adewale1603(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2023
Am 29, still never had a girlfriend. Let me come and read lies here. Some people don't really know the concept of boyfriend/girlfriend. You'll see them mentioning 15yrs, 16yrs of age, while still in secondary schools, whereas dating starts when you've been matured psychologically and reach the age of consent which is 18

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by LordIsaac(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2023
7, I guess grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by dododawa1: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2023
100years
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Shattuck(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2023
23 Was the age I had an official girlfriend.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Olam09(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Merry100:
How old were you when you had your first bf/gf?

Age 11, 12 maybe..
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Betterperson001(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
If you as a girl had no boyfriend at the age of 12, I don't think you can ever attract a man in your life.
Why are you angry?πŸ˜‚
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Unlimited22: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2023
I was 19 lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by brunobaba(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Battlefield2:

I doubt that though
But even if she has, I dont feel bad about it because I'm not a saint too
I have tasted other puna....but her love in my heart still stands out
Nobody is a saint my brother
I totally agree with you,no one is a saint ooo.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kay29000(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Money no gree come my way,and she thinks age isn't no longer on her side...So I had to let her go......

Okay. I understand.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by naijapikin2(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2023
Believe me I was

8 years

Kai I done spoil tey tey

Thank God for God
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2023
I had one very rare luck,she wasn't exactly a girlfriend,just one of those starry-eyed young girl constantly crushing on me ,I think I was 19 or so but I can't tell her she's already gotten all the correct stats cheesy if you know ,but what I never forget what that up to that age I was then,I never had girlfriend cos I wasn't bothered with having one..just my study and cruising around the hood with my guy dem.well, the pressure from the little Barney too much..like she needed something more than just friendship.when it finally happened ehn,it was disastrous!it was hers and mine first time!!!she was shocked!we both disvirgined each other shocked .. something that's very rare now days..most boys of today get disvirgined by olosho! terrible.girls were more decent and exhibit lots of restraint ,plus good manners then unlike the shiity gen of today where we now have 13 yrs old as olosh0!most of my friends married their first or at most 2nd girlfriends , another rare occurrence today

10 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by naijapikin2(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Believe me I was

8 years

Kai I done spoil tey tey

Thank God for God
Hallelujah
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Postinor: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2023
kernniejay:
My wife is my one and only Girlfriend up till now. We started dating 13 years ago, we are happily married now.
wow, so in this life now it is only ur wife u have bleeped

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Juanmike(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
Never had a girlfriend. Still single. Probably the reason I don't understand what heartbreak or setback by women is. Progressing fine and steadily.

Some have assumed I am a gay. Funny. grin

I understood at a very young age that as a man if you can control your sexual urge and stay way from women over 77% of your problem is solved. grin
You do handjobs

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Olaolex: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2023
Merry100:
I was 14 then. The relationship lasted for 2 months and some days. She asked for kiss and I was afraid and shy to kiss her, as home training would not allow me. Lol. Some days later, she sent message with a strange number that she is no more interested. I almost smashed my phone on the floor. As if that was not enough, she still asked me to buy her GLO card. You won't believe the rate at which I ran to get #200 card and sent to her. That was when I realized I had fallen in foolishness and not love. No blame me o, my mumunity was manufactured locally then. Lols
Though she is happily married now but guy man still dey hustle. I'm not ready for marriage at the moment. Make relationship sef wait first.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by BOYS2MEN: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2023
Nairaland?? undecided
Merry100:
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Karlifate: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
If you as a girl had no boyfriend at the age of 12, I don't think you can ever attract a man in your life.

LMAO!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ’”
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by fisayodayo: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Some replies shouldn't be given publicly,cuz she's already about to become another man's wife and I respect that as a fact....... Even tho I'm kinda pained but her happiness comes first and I will always respect that.... So,Whatever we did in the past also died in the past.....

The past will come one day.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Jhonnydurgs: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2023
optimusprime2:
8yrs old grin
I wrote her a letter "ditto"

And I shared my bench with her. It was going fine... Till she farted one day- and I told her; "I won't be her friend again".

What did I know?? I thought girls never Farted grin

Hahahaha I laughed hardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Sirchiboy: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend
Big preek when too like mama
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by dauntless15(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2023
I was 26, and a virgin, never had sex, had few unserious girlfriends over the years, but the first real gf disvirgined me, it was my first but she has had sex before, broke up with her three months later and I've been single since then.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by whichway007: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
Let me just lie my own lie

I was 3
you bad
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Puppetmaster08(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!

Never had a girlfriend in my life because it will distract me from my music.

But as my music no gree blow I don dey regret small small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKbGUIe--c

Keep pushing D-bull.. you got this

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by IPDGP: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2023
10years when I was on primary four and we dated till we finish pry 5.
I was expose to sexual stuff and an early age.
My senior brothers are HiDone
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Haveyoueatentod: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2023
The first time my preek enter toto I was 24 years and 4 months old happened during the month I graduated it felt very awkward I did it because of the pressure of going to school and not getting laid..before then my right hand and bathroom soap was my only girlfriend grin

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by obinna58(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2023
27, Had some girls claiming to girlfriends cos it feels like it to them but I sure say dem no be my girlfriends, they can not be tamed
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissOpe(f): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!

Never had a girlfriend in my life because it will distract me from my music.

But as my music no gree blow I don dey regret small small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKbGUIe--c

But this your ep ABI na music sweet small ooo...

By the way are you a yahoo boy?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by charlesdinho(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2023
i am 31 years old. never dated a girl before and not because i cant ask them out but i just dont want their wahala couple with lack of money. but 7 girls had asked me out before and i turned them down. i am not boasting but just saying the truth. but i currently have someone i want to spend the rest of my life with. VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Mryacks: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2023
Merry100:

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by whippersnapper(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2023
I wouldnt say i have had a girlfriend. Because they were really platonic. I have never had sex with a girl i dated. My love life is shambles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.