Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? (436 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? by Westves: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2023
I have met some girls lately, who claimed their big phones were recently stolen. They are either not working or not making sufficient income to know when it will be replaced.

Obviously, it's not a big deal if our new relationship is just a fling. Otherwise, I suspect such girls use that format as a ploy. They won't request a new phone upfront. But the guy would be forced to pay after being convinced he is the new bae

Does anyone have experience with this? Is it a red flag and one should disembark from such acquaintance?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2023
Na format. Na wetin dem dey use bag sugar daddies. They go just tell them say I dont have a phone it's only Nokia torch...after she open pant for them the men go dash them iPhone 14.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? by Adachizzy(f): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2023
Since almost everyone you’re meeting has phone issues, you should know that it’s a format..an outdated one sef
Red flag🚩
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? by Zigzagman: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
see format grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? by Hohenheim(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Just be prepared to buy a new phone for her sha.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
All na wash and formats.......
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? by Westves: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Haha @Adachizzy, et al. Wow, it means I am living in the past

In their defence though, some evidence backs up their claims. For instance, no WhatsApp activity and troubles with the Nokia torch causing them to go off grid

Rayban25:
Na format. Na wetin dem dey use bag sugar daddies. They go just tell them say I dont have a phone it's only Nokia torch...after she open pant for them the men go dash them iPhone 14.

Bad market. I never chop belleful and tinubu don remove subsidy

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Without A Phone? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Westves:
Haha @Adachizzy, et al. Wow, it means I am living in the past

In their defence though, some evidence backs up their claims. For instance, no WhatsApp activity and troubles with the Nokia torch causing them to go off grid

Bad market. I never chop belleful and tinubu don remove subsidy

Yes few may be genuine..but I know one particular lady that did what I'm talking about because her friend casted her to me. You know ladies dont like each other like that.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Marry Anybody Until You Can Honestly Answer These 6 Questions / The Natural Remedy For Quick Ejaculation In Men / Sad Reality,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.