Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6634 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OmekaguGCFR1: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=BentizilL2 post=124435674]
What's these shit? sad
Is the the best you can offer after going for a break to search?

It seems you need help, why are your brother hiding... They should come and help you... grin cheesy

Yoruba people are who you Igbo want to be.. No] dem don show ogbomosho slum boy shege shame no gree am run imagine repeating a picture six times cooly,yorubafather , yorubaslayer abeg make una deal with that small boy before e mama call to come eat

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

In your dream...that the industrious Igbo man will wish to be Yoruba...

What happens to your Edo people cheesy Are they not humans..?

Fake duplicitous people everywhere..

You need a journey away from ifako...

Sorry it wasn’t for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Joker most of the houses in Lagos are own by the Igbos in fact I don’t know where to start to correct your ignoramus, I’m laughing here for your stupidity 😂🤣🤣
Hahahaha.. Everybody need to hear this, I cannot be the one laughing alone... grin 😂🤣😅

Legendhero
Freestuffng
Helinues
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

In your dream...that the industrious Igbo man will wish to be Yoruba...

What happens to your Edo people cheesy Are they not humans..?

Fake duplicitous people everywhere..

You need a journey away from ifako...

This is SE...

Which is more plannned? wink
How far?

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by plaindealer: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

But the lagos governor from 1999 are not useless leaders...

Are you lying creature not seeing this post?

lol... Lagos from 1999 don build trade zone with the largest refinery in the world, largest fertiliser, largest refinery , deep seaport, now, they are building another seaport in Badagry, they built the largest rice mill, you and your economic migrant people did not stop rushing to Lagos since 1999 for your daily bread.

The only think you contributed to humanity is terrorism, death, bloodbath, beheadings and barbaric sit at home.

STFU abeg..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Your head is full of dustbin from makoko slum 🤣

Who is this boring muppet

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

How far?

Where are these places...you are using VGC..?

Are you tired already after restoration from your break...?

Please show other places in SW...Leave Lagos Island which you little man said was not western region...

This is SE...region.

Can you even compare thee to your VGC Lagos?

You will thank me later as you now do not need to travel..

You are almost seeing the whole of SE.

I have noticed that most of you images are from LAgos and Ibadan, what of Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ondo, Ekiti cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Hahahaha.. Everybody need to hear this, I cannot be the one laughing alone... grin 😂🤣😅

Legendhero
Freestuffng
Helinues

Nobody is coming to rescue you here
You have been abandoned and on your own now grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by 00FFT00(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU na South East Lagos dey??
You dey mention yours, I dey reply... What's your business with SW?

I think you need to be clear that whatever you show in Lagos has Igbo imprimatur in it. Not a fair comparison, even if it will not change the metrics.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
plaindealer:

lol... Lagos from 1999 don build trade zone with the largest refinery in the world, largest fertiliser, largest refinery , deep seaport, now, they are building another seaport in Badagry, they built the largest rice mill, you and your economic migrant people did not stop rushing to Lagos since 1999 for your daily bread.

The only think you contributed to humanity is terrorism, death, bloodbath, beheadings and barbaric sit at home.

STFU abeg..

What is the point of driving to the oil refinery through gullies, and craters cheesy

You see why it's you muppet, that needed to STFU...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Cooly100 post=124435923]
Sorry
It wasn’t for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by SuperOnyi: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
shocked

Úseless thread!
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

How far?

You finally run away coward, see you here Ewedu muncher🏃

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You finally run away coward, see you here Ewedu muncher🏃

The fake Edo man needs oxygen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

The fake Edo man needs oxygen. smiley
I'm tired of the trash you upload as the best South East can offer... cry cheesy

Yoruba will always dey ahead of you... 💯

Sanwo Eko. tongue

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by plaindealer: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

What is the point of driving to the oil refinery through gullies, and craters cheesy

You see why it's you muppet, that needed to STFU...

lol.. den say your uncle's and leaders are uaelss and this clown is proving them right.
You are so useless like your leaders , you cannot list one single thing your useless, worthless and incompetent isi ewu leaders accomplished since 1999.

Sit at home slaves..
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

I'm tired of the trash you upload as the best South East can offer... cry cheesy

Sanwo Eko. tongue

Welcone back from your struggles.

Hope you have enough oxygen.

Lagos again...

Ok, you you have 6 states and you are competing with the one that has 5 states and you are still beaten silly...

What is this cheap crap..?

See organised SE...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
plaindealer:

lol.. den say your uncle's and leaders are uaelss and this clown is proving them right.
You are so useless like your leaders , you cannot list one single thing your useless, worthless and incompetent isi ewu leaders accomplished since 1999.

Sit at home slaves..

When you defeat a super clown..he brings in your uncles, fathers, and may be wives..gibberish like isi-ewu, sit at hiome...that have no relevance whatsoever to the topic of discussion cheesy

You see your brother is panting as he can't keep up...going on breaks and using images from Lagos and still he is looking for oxygen shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Sanwo Eko. tongue

Dude we are still waiting for you to post pictures from Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo and Ondo states, Igbos and every other tribes properties are in those Lagos pictures you kept posting here, nobody take you seriously , you have been beaten to stupor

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

When you defeat a super clown..he brings in your uncles, fathers, and may be wives..gibberish like isi-ewu, sit at hiome...that have no relevance whatsoever to the topic of discussion cheesy

You see you brother is panting as he cant keep up...going on breaks and using images from Lagos and still he is looking for oxygen shocked

They are confused lots grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

Welcone back from your struggles.

Hope you have enough oxygen.

Lagos again...

Ok, you you have 6 states and you are comopeting with the one that has 5 states and you are still beaten silly...

What is this cheap crap..?

See organised SE...

I'm only posted mostly ibadan against your five state...

Hope you've restocked well..

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Sanwo Eko. tongue

I think it's high time you quit that petty excuses, you are running out of gas grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Is these all you have from Ibadan? I can't stop laughing here grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Absuchat:

If you are truly Edo, I'm sorry I have to stop replying your quotes... I don't have any business with minority tribes. You're just inconsequential. Bye

Thank You. I am from Delta and looking at the way he is talking about Lagos like he is from there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Are talking to yourself...

Who needs you advise..little man...

You are lazy as normal...you have 6 states to pick I have 5 and you are struggling like hell..

See how you should be doing things form SE...

So SE governors are indeed performing... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Almaigaa: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
enemybulldozer:
But you and your leaders in sad waste supported tinubu. Is tinubu a saint?

Hypocrite!

Tinubu is your President for the next 8 years. Deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by plaindealer: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

You see your brother is panting as he can't keep up...going on breaks and using images from Lagos and still he is looking for oxygen shocked

Product of useless SE leaders, show us what you worthless leaders accomplished since 1999 apart from terrorism and sit at home slavery.
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Almaigaa: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
OredoPikin:

Almighty North will rule 🤣🤣
While SS will be allowed 😁

Please how have the ruling benefited u and ur family?
It's just a matter of time before the country scatter

Nothing will scatter. Una just dey wail since the North refused to give una Biafra Independence. grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Dude we are still waiting for you to post pictures from Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo and Ondo states, Igbos and every other tribes properties are in those Lagos pictures you kept posting here, nobody take you seriously , you have been beaten to stupor
Only ibadan that I'm posting is enough to thrash you guys, Lagos still dey there.. Ogun dey there, Ondo dey there...

How far?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Product of useless SE leaders, show us what you worthless leaders accomplished since 1999 apart from terrorism and sit at home slavery.

What do you think I have been showing since morning?

May be you have glacoma...or afternoon blindness.

Now pay attention and you will not be asking stupidddd questions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

I'm a slave, I agreed my tribe doesn't have the power to compete with the West and the North...

But you see those yoruba people ehn, they're light years ahead of you...
We're both 4th class citizen in this country, nobody rate you at all... cheesy

WE THIS COMMENT YOU ARE NOT FROM EDO STATE. SHARAP.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Diego35M: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Restructuring is the key

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. / Mr President, Was The 2011 Subsidy Fund Used To Finance The April Elections? / Danjuma Donates N500m To Youth Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.