Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis (20912 Views)

Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill / Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana / Benin Republic Legalises Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Thomasankara(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by IketownNigeria: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hgg
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by thatsleepboy1: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ganja and ewenla is fast becoming legit. wink
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Pootle: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
normally herb is life grin
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Karlman: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Yet Nigeria that is even ruled by a Drug Kingpin is forming Holy Holy!

Legalize it, no one can be the Most High afterall! tongue

You stole my line...bloody piratessss!

Am sending you my account number right now....for Royalty!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by helinues: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
It's called Paapa in Ghana street
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
jackcanfield:

Why should he think that way , like he said we weed out of frustration not enjoyment, although both are same but one don't go commit violent crime .. anyway most Lagosian weed sha .

60% of naija youths weed
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by TheBTCinvestor: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one. Herbs like Marihuana, Cabbage, Scent Leaf etc. are good if put to good use. Herbs must be used moderately. Elohim created them all for us.

#StopAbusingCannabis

I dedicate β€œEveryday” by Wizkid to all patriots. Great jam!

U go soon run mad
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Glocal1: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Onucs:
This Ghana people sha. Eye drop go soon expensive grin
What eyedrop are they sniffing again?
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by tunjijones(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
gbaskiboy:
I see handful of Ghanaian roaming the streets. Am not a prophet nor son of a prophet, don't ask how!

How come handful are not roaming in the Netherlands where this have been legalized like forever.

It's not true that weed cause madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by yusluvad(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
gbaskiboy:
I see handful of Ghanaian roaming the streets. Am not a prophet nor son of a prophet, don't ask how!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
I don dey regret why I no relocate go Ghana last year..
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by sunsplash99(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
These are the parliamentarians that will make HEAVEN.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

60% of naija youths weed
You are right
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Calitoscassius(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
tamdun:
Not bad, just don't abuse it.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Alawode01(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ghana population will increase rapidly
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Janiobi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Last last. David don nack golaryat

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by UptownVibes(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
gbaskiboy:
Weed is not how most of your see it. Although it depends on usage. Try boil that thing ,take am as tea. You can add little butter and milk.. Try it for like two weeks, and see how fresh you will become..
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Calitoscassius(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nice one! Now even fewer people would wanna smoke it, now that they know that they can buy it legally.

The problem is not the smoking of weed, it is the abuse of it.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Ihateheadslamer: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bomboclats.

Where was you when the thread was re-posted tongue
Karlman:

You stole my line...bloody piratessss!

Am sending you my account number right now....for Royalty!
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
gbaskiboy:

Are Nigerians not currently roaming the streets in search of jobs and food? What's the difference then?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Glocal1:
What eyedrop are they sniffing again?

They're not sniffing eyedrops abeg.. grin

It's used to clear the eyes after the weed usage leaves your eyes all reddish.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Yousuph007(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nice gesture 🀞
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Karlman: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Bomboclats.

Where was you when the thread was re-posted tongue
I actually liked that you used it.
Just pay into my account for the usage, thats all.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Babastrong(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=ImDStar post=124421441]Nigerian leaders are asking the poor to sacrifice and endure hardship with 8k Naira stipend, while the same leaders increases their salary 114% and budget 70billion for it's super rich law makers.

Animals in Human form. [get/rich/or/die/complaining.]
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Ihateheadslamer: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
I'm obedient and we don't pay shishi tongue
Karlman:

I actually liked that you used it.
Just pay into my account for the usage, thats all.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Dubetex96(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tinubu go like relocate to Ghana very soon our druggie daddy can't do a day without sniffing a substance
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by jchioma: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by nairalanda1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yes o, that's the way forward, for more tax revenue and better monitoring.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by TearsOfHelinues: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
It's called Paapa in Ghana street

So you are still useless at past 4pm without a job
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by kestolove95(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Am relocating to Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Califonia Hits $2.7T GDP And Overtakes Britain As Fifth Largest Economy / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.