Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis (20927 Views)

Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill / Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana / Benin Republic Legalises Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by helinues: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
TearsOfHelinues:

So you are still useless at past 4pm without a job

Mynd44
Oam4j
Dominique
Mukina
Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by CaseSensitive(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cannabis has been widely used thousands and thousands of years ago but it was only in the past 100 years or so that it was made illegal. In the USA especially, cannabis was sold in every pharmacy and was used in varieties of medication and it worked for them! Back then it was dubbed "The king of herbs"

The Dupont family who controlled the advent of big pharmaceutical companies cannot have people healing themselves, pharmaceutical companies will go bankrupt, they started the campaign against cannabis on the false basis that “It was used by Mexicans and big lipped negros who raped white women. White Americans went absolutely crazy. Marijuana Act 1937 was passed into law , making it illegal.

You have been lied to and brainwashed for a very long time. No government will tell me that what nature has provided for me is illegal and for the christian folks who are morally superior, Genesis 1:29 reads “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat” “God” didn’t say “Don’t touch certain herbs”.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by nairalanda1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
shortgun:
...and Nigeria is wasting a good opportunity to earn foreign exchange.

This is why we need innovative and Creative leadership not analogue brainless people that just want to plunder the nation's treasury.

Some years ago one of our leaders suggested legalizing weed

He was abused and insulted both online and offline by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by scutches(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Good development, not like our hypocrites called law makers here…but abuse must be checked.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Ravenna: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
taylor89:
Dont expect Tinubu to legalize cannabis

If na Cocaine he will legalize it immediately

Narcotic President Select

Haha?!
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Alliswell248: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Yet Nigeria that is even ruled by a Drug Kingpin is forming Holy Holy!

Legalize it, no one can be the Most High afterall! tongue

Childish talk from a headless and uncultured fellow.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Gbeng30(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ehhhhehh, so cannabis is the way forward over there in Ghana, tooor akuaaba
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one. Herbs like Marihuana, Cabbage, Scent Leaf etc. are good if put to good use. Herbs must be used moderately. Elohim created them all for us.

#StopAbusingCannabis

I dedicate “Everyday” by Wizkid to all patriots. Great jam!

Is cabbage a herb? Or a Vegetable?
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Tendd: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Most crimes in Nigeria are committed by those who are very induced by drugs such as cannabis, marijuana etc.Cannabis and other harmful drugs should never be legalized in the country.Crime will fester even more if any such things are legalized.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by 6ixT8: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
A con3 wey allow the sales of rizzler and captain black and ban wee no serious at all!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by nairalanda1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
taylor89:

Most Nigerians cannot pay for or afford cocaine.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Naz34(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
taylor89:

The name Tinubu is still giving you guys sleepless night up till this new era. Omo, una case dey critical o. There is no cure for you guys. Sorry.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by cobby14(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
You need to get licensed first and that’s where the corruption is
TheBillyonaire:
I will like to invest in Cannabis Farming in Ghana, any Ghanian reading this, should respond so we can partner for purchase of hectars of farmland to grow this plant. It is an amazing plant. Nigeria Government should learn from Ghana otherwise we will go and invest in Ghana.

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by nairalanda1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tendd:
Most crimes in Nigeria are committed by those who are very induced by drugs such as cannabis, marijuana etc.Cannabis and other harmful drugs should never be legalized in the country.Crime will fester even more if any such things are legalized.

Very true. So also is alcohol, and cigarettes...and both are harmful.

Better government legalizes it and regulates it, like alcohol.

Besides, cannabis is not just for smoking...it has lots of uses. It can be made into varied products for example.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by nairalanda1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Buddha3:
I don dey regret why I no relocate go Ghana last year..

Ghana has its own economic issues..they are applying for a loan from the IMF right now, and cost of things are also going up..to the point that people are switching off their power supply to save electricity.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by boxypane(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
That parliament is on COLD KOLOS.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Georgejeez: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nigeria is still importing weed oil from Abroad while banning same weed in the Kantry

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Henry22(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jah rastafari grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by frog12: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
GHANAIAN government is usually the worst copy copy government. now dem go flood the country with indian hemp grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by pikechukwu6(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nigeria own sure pass...coke will soon be legalise soon! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by ZAddyMaGista(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Stoners should be relocating to GH then🙂

As the year is about to end, I have decided to share how I made over 850k a week online as an Affiliate.

I will be hosting a free class for those who are yet to make a dime on the internet, explaining more on how you can get started.

This no subsidy era is really hitting a lot of individuals on a whole new level especially we youths. And it's not getting better any time soon.

So if you have a smartphone and internet connection then this opportunity is definitely for you.

Do something differently from what you always do to generate a different result. This is my little way of giving out to those who are willing to open up their mind and chase the Lifestyle they dream of.

Click here to join in this value packed class.

See you there.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by ZAddyMaGista(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2023

As the year is about to end, I have decided to share how I made over 850k a week online as an Affiliate.

I will be hosting a free class for those who are yet to make a dime on the internet, explaining more on how you can get started.

This no subsidy era is really hitting a lot of individuals on a whole new level especially we youths. And it's not getting better any time soon.

So if you have a smartphone and internet connection then this opportunity is definitely for you.

Do something differently from what you always do to generate a different result. This is my little way of giving out to those who are willing to open up their mind and chase the Lifestyle they dream of.

See you there.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by ZAddyMaGista(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2023

See you there.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by ZAddyMaGista(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2023

Or chat up the No in my Bio below.

See you there.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by TheBillyonaire: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
cobby14:
You need to get licensed first and that’s where the corruption is

That is why I need a Ghanian business to partner with. There is no corruption except you are ignorant of laws of jurisdictions.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Ghana has its own economic issues..they are applying for a loan from the IMF right now, and cost of things are also going up..to the point that people are switching off their power supply to save electricity.

All dawon no concern me bros.

So long I can cultivate my cannabis in peace, I can bear every other discomfort. Ghana cannot be worse than Nigeria of today.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Chucks13: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Yet Nigeria that is even ruled by a Drug Kingpin is forming Holy Holy!

Legalize it, no one can be the Most High afterall! tongue

Ok are you done?
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Quenncee: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ghana IGBO wey ordinary Aspen strong pass.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by favour32(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Good.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by SaLongs1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Marwa won't think that way
grin grin That akara chewing former governor of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Califonia Hits $2.7T GDP And Overtakes Britain As Fifth Largest Economy / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.