Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis (20929 Views)

Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill / Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana / Benin Republic Legalises Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by DaveHarry(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Glocal1:
No matter how they try to clear the eyes, they can't clear the chemicals in their system.
What an illicit and unethical use of medicine.

I saw this lovely lady at a store looking nice but later discovered through her social media handles that she smokes marijuana and likely a lesbian.

I wonder what's really happening in Nigeria with this menace of weed abuse.
A lot needs to be done to curb and eradicate drug abuse and homosexuality in our country.
Marijuana is not just any other herb/drug out there, it is the real deal. Eat it or drink it or smoke it and you are good
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by cobby14(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2023
I’m Ghanaian and telling you first hand.
TheBillyonaire:

That is why I need a Ghanian business to partner with. There is no corruption except you are ignorant of laws of jurisdictions.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Pacyrus(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ghana is always ahead of Nigeria in all its doings.
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by deji17: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Yet Nigeria that is even ruled by a Drug Kingpin is forming Holy Holy!

Legalize it, no one can be the Most High afterall! tongue

Igbo Ronu If only you have the head to think.
Drug Trafficking, Countries and Penance.
TEARS...I have been crying all day since got the news that Chijioke Stephen Obioha has been executed by the Singapore Government. knew of this hours ago, but could not even bring myself to post the info right away. have used tough love on Igbo drug peddlers, for a long time, I just wanted to see if that will help change a mind or two in regards to this dangerous business. Meanwhile am hurting, I am in pain, all the while use this tough love on my own bloods. I love my lgbo people like the world is coming to an end!! We cannot be losing able bodied gorgeous lgbo men daily to this crime;, with the stiffest penance on earth. NO!! N0, NO. Tears. As an ethic group, we are endangered anyi enwero mmadu, home and abroad, we are all we got. We must look after ourselves. We must do a self-appraisal biko. STAY AWAY COMPLETELY FROM DRUG PEDDLING. The penance is extremely stiff. Below are some Countries & Penance.Take heed, please. Thank you all. - #BCEL (Nwanyi Afikpo).
Malaysia - Death Penalty (not negotiable)
China - Death Penalty (Short & simple)
Vietnam (above 1.3 pounds of heroin) Death penalty (not negotiable).
Iran - Very Large fine or death penalty.
Thailand - Very very very long prison sentence.
Dubai - Dealers-death penalty, Users - 4 yrs imprisonment & deportation,
Saudi Arabia-death penalty (No story)
Singapore-death penalty(dealer or user)
Cambodia - Life imprisonment Indonesia - Death penalty (not negotiable)
North Korea- Lengthy imprisonment with no contact with friends and family.
Philippines - Death penalty (not negotiable)
Turkey - Very Large fines and long prison sentence Costa Rica - Very long prison sentence Columbia - long time in a very unpleasant prison. You will likely be killed by another prisoner.

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by Wkaay(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
I don't want to hear stories that touch o
Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by izibili44: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
I will like to invest in Cannabis Farming in Ghana, any Ghanian reading this, should respond so we can partner for purchase of hectars of farmland to grow this plant. It is an amazing plant. Nigeria Government should learn from Ghana otherwise we will go and invest in Ghana. Oya come over

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by AmVeryOk: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2023
ImDStar:
Nigerian leaders are asking the poor to sacrifice and endure hardship with 8k Naira stipend, while the same leaders increases their salary 114% and budget 70billion for it's super rich law makers. Business Card

Animals in Human form.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis by doncartel: 1:19am On Jul 18, 2023
We are already well known as the most corrupt country in the world, but we are now doing holy holy for weed. Even with Pabola Tinuscobar as president? Abegi. All substances should be legal in Nigeria.

Big shout out to the people’s president Nana Akufo Addo and Ghana Parliament for legalizing the beloved herb. They know that this will relax the masses after the global economic crisis and hardship caused by Russian invasion of Ukraine. Nana should please add his voice to lambast that punk Putin, and also call for NATO invasion of Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Califonia Hits $2.7T GDP And Overtakes Britain As Fifth Largest Economy / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.