Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,375 members, 7,868,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

At What Point Do You Feel She Has Been Conquered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Do You Feel She Has Been Conquered? (305 Views)

I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / At What Point Do I Tell My “little Brother” That I’m Actually His Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Feel She Has Been Conquered? by enemyofprogress: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
At what point do you feel she has finally been conquered?

A: When kissing her

B: When your finger is inside her

or

C: When you're finally inside her

Omo C na my own o, especially when the cap is already inside her
Re: At What Point Do You Feel She Has Been Conquered? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op,the key wey suppose to open the gate of heaven for you,dem don already throway am for inside middle of red sea lipsrsealed
Re: At What Point Do You Feel She Has Been Conquered? by okoroemeka(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
enemyofprogress:
At what point do you feel she has finally been conquered?

A: When kissing her

B: When your finger is inside her

or

C: When you're finally inside her

Omo C na my own o, especially when the cap is already inside her
I think you forgot option D,when a woman spreads her legs wide and holds it for you to lick and suck her throbbing pvssy is the peak ,her unclothedness and most private part is glaring at you in close range and you can do anything with it,you can blow it like ballon,lick it like lollypop,suck it like Capri sonne or my personal favorite shaveing the pubic hair iwith dronco shaving stick with her holding the legs up high,every woman will feel conquered after such an ordeal.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When My Brain Is Also My Burden / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment? / Africans Don't Have Passion For Soccer Like Europeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.