Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) (14462 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? / How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
So I was fucking honey yesterday that I even created a thread for hookup.
The agro hold me no be small, all my body just dey vibrate..
So someone connected me to someone that connected me to a slim and sexy babe, she was beautiful though.
We agreed on 40k excluding Uber, drinks and food..
I already ordered for food at mega chicken so she picked it up on her way here.. Got to the gate, gave her the security code and fiam, she was here..
After eating, we played around a bit just to get her in the mood. He reach time to do the do, madam became moody and sober and she was like, it's not as if I do this for a living in fact, this is my first time of doing this.. I told the guy that linked us I was broke and needed money to sort out some bills that's how we got to meet..
Egbami ke, who get epistle of judas iscariot?
the deal was payment before we do anything , that's after she might have arrived..
And I Don already transfer the money and seeing her gorgeous body is driving me mad already like I should swallow her whole..
*that seeing me, she believe we can take this beyond hookup that she can even transfer back the money to me.
Saying she won't allow me have sex on the ground of hook up that I should pls agree to date her then she will now come back maybe tomorrow then we can have mind blowing sex as boyfriend and girlfriend..
I was already loosing my patience and almost going mad.. My third leg is already standing at attention..
Thank Goodness I didn't use enhancement drug..
I believed she got carried away with what she saw and I live alone..
Believe me, someone who is not disciplined will rape that girl yesterday.. Her clothe was revealing, erect breast with chunky nipple, moderate ass, figure 8 shape goosh, I Wan die..
I come dey beg that after the sex, we can talk properly, she no gree. Professing one kin yeye love and promising she will be the best I ever had..
I just jejely did soapy in her presence there and she was so embarrassed but she composed herself.. When baba Don calm down, I gave her my account to transfer back the money, and another wahala start again.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by zickyclef: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank God
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by judetov2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
40k for a Nigerian pussy? I pity u if what u said is true.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by InfernoNig: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Never love a runs girl. She must have told another guy this same line.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by OkuFaba(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
No be lekki wey I know again??

Price well, you'll get a girl for 20k at Admiralty way..

I'm talking from experience.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by GTCO: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Story story story

2 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
She said she knows this is a chicken change to me that I can let it go since she will be coming back tomorrow as a girlfriend
We were supposed to make up in the sitting room and my front door wasn't locked, it was just jammed cos no one will even come to knock your door not to talk of opening it..
So I got angry and told her to make the transfer, she was like, you are already raising your voice handsome. Abi eleyi ti ment ni?
Madam, do transfer joor and she said she will shout rape if am not careful,i just laughed..
There is a camera in my sitting room and as if I know something like this was gonna happen, I did the transfer backing my camera so the transaction can be seen..
She didn't notice the camera until I showed her, I even showed her on my phone as the camera still records..
Madam use shame do my transfer back to me, I took the takeaway she was supposed to leave with and the perfume I recently bought that I kept in my sitting room that she said she liked and I told her to take it with my hand chain.. Omo mhen, agro na bastard.. I was just saying, take it, take it.. But the babe set die, slim, chocolate, tall..
Wey I Don already plan standing missionary with that height..
She asked for Uber money to go back.. Uber kor, urban area ni... I just told her to go before I loose my temper..
I collected everything I gave her..
So when she exited the gate, I believed she had a rethink and said OK, she will agree to the sex that she is sorry...
Alaye, carry your wahala and body dey go, man's no longer hot..
And the thing is, once you exit the gate and you try coming back in, you will need a security code again, she keep begin me to help her generate another for her to come in, O.Y.O..
so na so she just waste my yesterday o and I really like that girl, he pain me self say I no yansh am but well, we moveeeeee..
Pics 1-the camera
Pics 2,3,4, the environment

Ps: if you dey oral estate and your car dey the pics, abeg no vex. But a quick, I still no understand why everybody dey mind their business for here..

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Temmylee01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sometimes those girl get carried away and think they can shoot their shot at any given opportunity but even if you want to shoot ur shot there are places that warrant it and there are places where you shouldn't try such.

If I'm this op I will collect my money back asap and collect the food I ordered then lead her outta my house then shut the door on her face.
From one felas to another felas to another one brought you to somewhere and u Kim dey find boyfriend ahh. Oga ooooooh
Crossroad1:
So I was fucking honey yesterday that I even created a thread for hookup.
The agro hold me no be small, all my body just dey vibrate..
So someone connected me to someone that connected me to a slim and sexy babe, she was beautiful though.
We agreed on 40k excluding Uber, drinks and food..
I already ordered for food at mega chicken so she picked it up on her way here.. Got to the gate, gave her the security code and fiam, she was here..
After eating, we played around a bit just to get her in the mood. He reach time to do the do, madam became moody and sober and she was like, it's not as if I do this for a living in fact, this is my first time of doing this.. I told the guy that linked us I was broke and needed money to sort out some bills that's how we got to meet..
Egbami ke, who get epistle of judas iscariot?
the deal was payment before we do anything , that's after she might have arrived..
And I Don already transfer the money and seeing her gorgeous body is driving me mad already like I should swallow her whole..
*that seeing me, she believe we can take this beyond hookup that she can even transfer back the money to me.
Saying she won't allow me have sex on the ground of hook up that I should pls agree to date her then she will now come back maybe tomorrow then we can have mind blowing sex as boyfriend and girlfriend..
I was already loosing my patience and almost going mad.. My third leg is already standing at attention..
Thank Goodness I didn't use enhancement drug..
I believed she got carried away with what she saw and I live alone..
Believe me, someone who is not disciplined will rape that girl yesterday.. Her clothe was revealing, erect breast with chunky nipple, moderate ass, figure 8 shape goosh, I Wan die..
I come dey beg that after the sex, we can talk properly, she no gree. Professing one kin yeye love and promising she will be the best I ever had..
I just jejely did soapy in her presence there and she was so embarrassed but she composed herself.. When baba Don calm down, I gave her my account to transfer back the money, and another wahala start again.

4 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmylee01:
Sometimes those girl get carried away and think they can shoot their shot at any given opportunity but even if you want to shoot ur shot there are places that warrant it and there are places where you shouldn't try such.

If I'm this op I will collect my money back asap and collect the food I ordered then lead her outta my house then shut the door on her face.
From one felas to another felas to another one brought you to somewhere and u Kim dey find boyfriend ahh. Oga ooooooh
before nko? I threw the heartless girl out..
They don't know what it means to be AGROnified

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wait oh, u agree to pay 40k for a naija girl pussy 40k go get me 20 babe for one night hook up
Sha money dey, make i sent my aza nah

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
lolz, what if she's a ritualist? You men dey try sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Wait oh, u agree to pay 40k for a naija girl pussy
40k go get me 20 babe for one night hook up

Not everyone is into cheap overworked prostitutes naw

34 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmylee01:

She was unprofessional.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Temmylee01(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
before nko? I threw the heartless girl out..
They don't know what it means to be AGROnified
bros no kill me with laff, AGROnifield really cheesy. I quoted you earlier on the parental thread but you didn't reply, so sorry if am bothering you though.

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Victerica(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:

The guy just disgrace himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmylee01:
bros no kill me with laff, AGROnifield really cheesy. I quoted you earlier on the parental thread but you didn't reply, so sorry if am bothering you though.
will check it out
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by okoroemeka(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Wait oh, u agree to pay 40k for a naija girl pussy
40k go get me 20 babe for one night hook up

what you have to understand is that all fingers are not equal,I know big shots that pay #100k per round and guys like us that will use #100k to maintain a babe or babes for a year with serious fvcking.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
No be with naija prostitutes

3 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Antiochus(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
lolz, what if she's a ritualist? You men dey try sha

That's what i was thinking. some people get mind.
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Congratulations op. You're a real niggar.

12 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na which pussy she get
Na unless she no dey wee or deficate
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chai i could imagine the number of ladies that would have sent this dude a pm, on seeing where he lives, with those flashy cars. grin, chai hunger na bastard.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Temmylee01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bouz:
Chai i could imagine the number of ladies that would have sent this dude a pm, on seeing where he lives, with those flashy cars. grin, chai hunger na bastard. I blame bad govt sha.
ma nigga grin you won't blame them.....street hard.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
My niggar, I hail ooo......!!!
Chai....!! You too get sense....!
You deserve this.

8 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bouz:
Chai i could imagine the number of ladies that would have sent this dude a pm, on seeing where he lives, with those flashy cars. grin, chai hunger na bastard. I blame bad govt sha.
funny enough, I didn't receive a single pm or dm from nairaland ladies,guys Don too yab dem for here so seems they respect themselves now...

Ps:: a nairalander saw me when I took those pics this morning, I came out now and was about to go get some things, I just hear, chairman, so you be nairalander?
I just hail am back.. I already know we have nairalanders in this estate

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bouz:
If it were in d USA, ladies will pm as well.

4 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
funny enough, I didn't receive a single pm or dm from nairaland ladies,guys Don too yab dem for here so seems they respect themselves now...

Ps:: a nairalander saw me when I took those pics this morning, I came out now and was about to go get some things, I just hear, chairman, so you be nairalander?
I just hail am back.. I already know we have nairalanders in this estate
Him fit arrange gf for u
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Olumighty123(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
She said she knows this is a chicken change to me that I can let it go since she will be coming back tomorrow as a girlfriend
We were supposed to make up in the sitting room and my front door wasn't locked, it was just jammed cos no one will even come to knock your door not to talk of opening it..
So I got angry and told her to make the transfer, she was like, you are already raising your voice handsome. Abi eleyi ti ment ni?
Madam, do transfer joor and she said she will shout rape if am not careful,i just laughed..
There is a camera in my sitting room and as if I know something like this was gonna happen, I did the transfer backing my camera so the transaction can be seen..
She didn't notice the camera until I showed her, I even showed her on my phone as the camera still records..
Madam use shame do my transfer back to me, I took the takeaway she was supposed to leave with and the perfume I recently bought that I kept in my sitting room that she said she liked and I told her to take it with my hand chain.. Omo mhen, agro na bastard.. I was just saying, take it, take it.. But the babe set die, slim, chocolate, tall..
Wey I Don already plan standing missionary with that height..
She asked for Uber money to go back.. Uber kor, urban area ni... I just told her to go before I loose my temper..
I collected everything I gave her..
So when she exited the gate, I believed she had a rethink and said OK, she will agree to the sex that she is sorry...
Alaye, carry your wahala and body dey go, man's no longer hot..
And the thing is, once you exit the gate and you try coming back in, you will need a security code again, she keep begin me to help her generate another for her to come in, O.Y.O..
so na so she just waste my yesterday o and I really like that girl, he pain me self say I no yansh am but well, we moveeeeee..
Pics 1-the camera
Pics 2,3,4, the environment

Ps: if you dey oral estate and your car dey the pics, abeg no vex. But a quick, I still no understand why everybody dey mind their business for here..

God saved you, she has the intention to come back the next day with her voodoo, Man! you'd be stucked with her for life.. lol

19 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Michelle55: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bouz:
Tons would have done that yesterday and today would be toppings on seeing the environment.. Na op go tire to fvck as I dey see am so cheesy
This is a case of buy 1,get 4 free.. Im don buy better market.
Na tori I dey wait for as I dey laidis wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Ishilove: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
She was unprofessional.
Hahahaha! So there is 'professionalism' too in prostitution? cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by debbydams(f): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bouz:
I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.