Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

When My Brain Is Also My Burden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When My Brain Is Also My Burden (294 Views)

I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain / The Lady In My Life, My Burden. / How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When My Brain Is Also My Burden by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Already ,the cases affecting my head are in control of my destiny here.

However, my brain does not always help matters. It can respond with the creation of indecisive or/depressing thoughts such that i stay stuck or forget things disastrously.

Does it mean you must exaggerate my problem, accuse me or add to it heartlessly?

Does it mean my brain is the worst?

Well,I also thank all those that have never replied me on nairaland.

Most of the replies have been useless to my mental and physical gain.

I hereby give up on my brain overcoming the inevitable predicament of lack of rest of mind.

There are too many uncertainties 4 me and i usually have to be pessimistic.

I can't sleep and wake up according to any plan since i can't have a time-table 4 myself at least.

Henceforth, i doubt i will be making any more sense on nairaland than i have done in this post.
Re: When My Brain Is Also My Burden by yrhuhfy113: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
when will you get tired

so tired that you go for therapy or spiritual help.

IT IS NOT MONEY YOU NEED.... you need sanity first.
Re: When My Brain Is Also My Burden by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
when will you get tired

so tired that you go for therapy or spiritual help.

IT IS NOT MONEY YOU NEED.... you need sanity first.
where is effective therapy free? how is transportation 2 there free? even the internet is not free
Re: When My Brain Is Also My Burden by yrhuhfy113: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
where is effective therapy free? how is transportation 2 there free? even the internet is not free

grin

gotcha
if you have a location, I can get you therapy for free and spiritual help.

It is EASY but your mind is your prison.
Re: When My Brain Is Also My Burden by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

grin

gotcha
if you have a location, I can get you therapy for free and spiritual help.

It is EASY but your mind is your prison.
is ur laughter part of the therapy?
u mean u will pay therapists to see me?or psychologists?
they will need a hotel.
let them lodge at the headquarters inn at gberigbe,ikorodu,lagos. i will reach them there BUT listen!

i agree that i'm fighting many mental battles.
however, sapa is ready to rubbish ur efforts.

i need to survive tru sources of income b4 you can meet me alive.

that is why i will still ask that businessman i met on the way if that guy working with him still needs a private tutor.

i aint staying with my parents,man

i sleep in a school and the work i do there aint that money spinning kinda thing 4 me.

this means i am pessimistic about you and i am already seeing myself being kidnapped because i dont understand where u are going with me.

i dont know why i even created the topic.

i have no power supply here. if i am online,then i have gone up and down.

If u send assassins( dat could be cops too) ,then u must always see my blood in ur path.

I dont know what i will gain but my unfortunate whatsapp line is 08184275086 while my miserable text line is 08119484562. I dont believe in calls 4rm here again . If u call me, i wont eagerly indulge.

4get spiritual whatever,that cannot repair anything here.

(1) (Reply)

Man Blasts Those Who Treat Their Wife Badly After Marrying Them. / My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? / Why Would Someone Tag Themselves As “public Figure” On Instagram Without Fame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.