Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free (59176 Views)

Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? / Air Tel 4G Smart Box For Sale / Airtel Smart Box With The Outdoor Unit ODU. Let's Share Our Experiences Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2023
BadMaster:

I hope you know that 10Mbps is nonsense, right? With Starlink you are getting over 200+Mbps
That is Airtel 1.25 MB/s vs Starlink 25 MB/s equivalent

(Converting Mega bits to Mega bytes)
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2023
post=124727328:
Is Active
Give us the bad news about this cool

2 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Would have taken it but Airtel is almost useless in this part of Anambra
No need for it in a red wasteland where nothing is productive because of sit at home grin

No offense grin
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2023
3seriez:
I bought mine 20k and you guys are now giving it free undecided
grin hardluck grin

2 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

No need for it in a red wasteland where nothing is productive because of sit at home grin

No offense grin

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by WantsandMore: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post
what's the network spec of the device? 3g/4g only or 3g/4g/5g?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by aktolly54(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

1tb is 100k it comes with daily 10gb when data is exhausted and validity is 1 year
you mean after I used 1tb finished before a year ,I can still browse 10gb per day till a year complete OR you are saying my 1TB is limited for 10gb per day?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

You be Trojan!? grin
Nope, but this is Nigeria the more you look the less you see.

I will sit this one out.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by odimbannamdi(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

No, it's not.
But you can request anything possible to get your doubts cleared, request video calls, check your item, check the store, before even making a dime payment. You can also look through the comment for anyone who has bought already

What are we paying for exactly? I thought you mentioned that the device is free? Wouldn't the subscription be done from my phone through normal recharge? Please clarify me

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Nope, but this is Nigeria the more you look the less you see.

I will sit this one out.

You can still flex the subscription and fling the smartbox later on cool

But I heard they now marry a sim card to each device.

How true is it?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2023
WantsandMore:
what's the network spec of the device? 3g/4g only or 3g/4g/5g?

3g/4g

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2023
aktolly54:
you mean after I used 1tb finished before a year ,I can still browse 10gb per day till a year complete OR you are saying my 1TB is limited for 10gb per day?

after I used 1tb finished before a year ,I can still browse 10gb per day till a year
According to some customers the extra data is throttled) and some says it's not
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

How true is it?
I've had four Airtel SIM cards back in the days but with there data zapping speed, I've ditch three and the last one is probably blocked because it's months now.

As for the last part of your comment, I don't know and I don't want to even know about it.

Life goes on with *121# and once in a while midnight plans.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by KennethEnyi(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
eteebanky1:
How is it like starlink??

With #20,000 subscription on starlink

I can browse unlimitedly till the month end

One of my friends has used 5 terabytes so far ontop his 20k subscription.

But you here dy offer 15k for 120gb......Thunder strike you.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
odimbannamdi:

What are we paying for exactly? I thought you mentioned that the device is free? Wouldn't the subscription be done from my phone through normal recharge? Please clarify me
See it this way...
. AIRTEL is leasing you a device, that is if you do not subscribe for 3 months straight, they MAY proceed to reclaim device, so for anyone who wants the device the first lease commitment is a month subscription.

I am sure you understand if the device is handed over to everyone at zero subscription commitment, over half will lay in homes they will never be used.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by WantsandMore: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

3g/4g
Ok. Thanks
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

How true is it?

Yes true, a device goes with a sim that is tied to the Serial number
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

I've had four Airtel SIM cards back in the days but with there data zapping speed, I've ditch three and the last one is probably blocked because it's months now.

As for the last part of your comment, I don't know and I don't want to even know about it.

Life goes on with *121# and once in a while midnight plans.

Networks now only recycle sims when they are unused for 12 months ( no longer 3 months).

As for the second to the last part of your comment: 😂😂😂😂
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

Yes true, a device goes with a sim that is tied to the Serial number
So since the sim is registered to my name I can't part with the device because the sim is also tied
To it. angry not fair.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BadMaster: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

Pls drop Link or number if you get the source wey go sell at this price.

Thanks.
Order from Starlink.com. don't use a third party site. It's even N394k, including shipping.

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Viccur(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Airtel data isn't reliable, it gets exhausted really quick unlike Mtn. No value for more. In short, buy more data, use less data.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

Networks now only recycle sims when they are unused for 12 months ( no longer 3 months).

As for the second to the last part of your comment: 😂😂😂😂
Okay.

Still no go change my bias about Airtel.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Okay.

Still no go change my bias about Airtel.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BadMaster: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Ayt27:

Chief what area are you in? I know it doesn't work with area but though plus how fast is the starlink.

My number 1 stressor right now is good internet service.
Starlink works everywhere in Nigeria, and it's very fast.

In my house, it's able to meet all my Streaming and download needs. I have 4 GoogleTV Smart TVs and other devices connected to it. All the TVs are able to stream in 4k/UHD on Netflix, Prime and other VOD services at all times. I use an average of 1.5TB per month, there was a month I used over 2TB.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by udemzyudex(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2023
BadMaster:

Order from Starlink.com. don't use a third party site. It's even N394k, including shipping.

At what rate?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BadMaster: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

At what rate?
Starlink has been accepting Naira cards (Verve, MasterCard and Visa) since June, so no need to source for dollar denominated cards.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

So since the sim is registered to my name I can't part with the device because the sim is also tied
To it. angry not fair.

Truthfully, you cannot hand over the device to someone else, but the agreement can be terminated and airtel retrieves their device back.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
BadMaster:

Starlink has been accepting Naira cards (Verve, MasterCard and Visa) since June, so no need to source for dollar denominated cards.
Somebody is spoiling our business here 😢

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by GrimmFX(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Joshuaoseoboh:
1 year unlimited access to Disney, Netflix, Apple TV Prime video e.t.c DM if you are interested.

Contact detail
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by aktolly54(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

after I used 1tb finished before a year ,I can still browse 10gb per day till a year
According to some customers the extra data is throttled) and some says it's not
That's a good plan. It's advisable anyone should go for that if you can afford it
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BenedictAbajue(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

No need for it in a red wasteland where nothing is productive because of sit at home
Whatever. I no dey carry anything matter for head. Both ethnicity and Religion. Unlike Northern Muslims.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by ibnlawal(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
morikee:

This 1TB Plan is the best with 10gb daily omo sound unlimited to me 10gb daily for 1 year nothing can beat this how fast is the device or do mind giving it specs
10GB daily for 365 will amount to 3.65TB.
So I'm kinda confused here, if you could explain better ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos / Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.