Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? (22037 Views)

What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Love800(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hw can cooking earn u good bucks abroad?
funkyme2014:

Depends on what interest you. You can learn baking/cooking, hair making, painting, make-up, carpentry etc. These services can earn you good money abroad
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Truthshotcrazy: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

As ugu, tomatoes, pepper is, okro, ewedu is, you can get million from an hectare especially in dry season. you can even see people that will teach you freely depending on where you live Sha .

cool
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by McStoic(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
try to learn Farming. there are some veggies that matures in 2 months or less. You can even learn it for free.

Please expatiate more on this
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by neoeverest(m): 5:08am On Jul 19, 2023
Greatn3ss:
Good morning nairalanders,

I'm just a fresh graduate seeking for greener pasture, I've been applying for driving jobs around because I have a little driving experience at least if I can start from there. But the Issue is they have been requesting for my drivers license which I don't have at the moment, however I've started the process and according to information the drivers license sould take about 2 to 3 months to process.
Now I'm thinking of what to do within the space of this 3 months since I'm presently idle. What easy but promising hand work can I learn?, or what easy software skill should I learn to boost my career in the future or probably boost my CV?, which organization in Lagos can I work voluntarily for 3 months to gain skills that can help boost my CV?
Someone suggested learning how to fill gas.

NB; please if you own any organization within Lagos where I can work voluntarily, or you have any link or connection please help out. I don't like staying idle

Go and learn Barbing and fixing of Dreadlocks. Thank me later
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by neoeverest(m): 5:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Love800:
Hw can cooking earn u good bucks abroad?

More than you can imagine.
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by neoeverest(m): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2023
YunqTee:

I am interested boss, I equally just finished service with nothing to engage with.

What did you study in school ?

What Are you passionate about ?
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by HRMK: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2023
AND THE LAND?
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Benjamin4388(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=ecomalchemistt post=124501158]Sales and Marketing.

Digital Marketing.

We are over 200 million Nigerians , sell to 1% of that population and smile to the bank.

Times have changed..you need start thinking radically.

Where do you reside currently, you'd need to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running immediately.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook marketplace, jiji , etc.

List your products on those platforms..You can start with 100k - 1M...

- go and learn how to run ads (facebook , instagram , google ads , SEO )

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

h
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by michaelala94(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2023
You can learn graphics design or web design within that space
Greatn3ss:

I'm just a fresh graduate seeking for greener pasture, I've been applying for driving jobs around because I have a little driving experience at least if I can start from there. But the Issue is they have been requesting for my drivers license which I don't have at the moment, however I've started the process and according to information the drivers license sould take about 2 to 3 months to process.
Now I'm thinking of what to do within the space of this 3 months since I'm presently idle. What easy but promising hand work can I learn?, or what easy software skill should I learn to boost my career in the future or probably boost my CV?, which organization in Lagos can I work voluntarily for 3 months to gain skills that can help boost my CV?

NB; please if you own any organization within Lagos where I can work voluntarily, or you have any link or connection please help out. I don't like staying idle
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Prince196(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Honest response 📌

First of all, why are you, a graduate, starting out your career by seeking work as a driver? What will your career progression be? chief executive driver, or head of staff transport.

Secondly , why are you asking people who don't know you and who have various biases what you should do? Why not ask yourself what you should do. Start with what you are passionate about, an industry you would like to work in. In short, If money was not a factor, and you had all to meet your needs and wants, what kind of work would you do?

Finally , you can learn about something in three months, but to really know about it, to really be skilled in it, takes effort, exposure, experience and time. It is practice that makes perfect. Therefore start with something or an industry that you won't mind being in for a while. Don't decide only on the basis of your stomach.

Good luck. [/quote]
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Henry22(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Buddha3:

Driver's licence ready in a day? In this corn kingdom?

Please how? Where?

I just applied for mine last week and it will be ready in a months time or more, I doubt this one day stuff
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by YunqTee: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2023
neoeverest:

What did you study in school ?

What Are you passionate about ?

I studied banking and fin.
I have passion for tech, I just starting programming from the very scratch..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Love800(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2023
By owing a cooking business or working in a restaurant, which one?
neoeverest:

More than you can imagine.
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by obmade: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
They are some courses on Udemy that can be completed in a month. Look for courses that can give you the training that upon completion, you can hit the ground flying.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Christistruth03: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Greatn3ss:

Plant Sweet Potato Maize and Cassava

Get advice and supervision from experienced fatmers
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Exceed15: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Poultry business ( Birds)
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by chocboi78(m): 1:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Franhyac7:
You can learn installation of cctv by yourself on ur comfort zone withing 1 month...Feel free to ask me "How" ?
how bro
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by omababe(f): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Greatn3ss:

Hi Greatn3ss,
Would you like to earn passively by publishing on Amazon? It'll take you less than a month to learn after which you start earning.
I'm a student and that's what I do to earn.
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Greatn3ss: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
omababe:

Hi Greatn3ss,
Would you like to earn passively by publishing on Amazon? It'll take you less than a month to learn after which you start earning.
Where do I start from?, Help me if you can please
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by omababe(f): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Greatn3ss:

Where do I start from?, Help me if you can please
Just sent you a dm
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by kayus621(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2023
IamNOTurMATE:

Bro pls can I get the file as well
Reach me on Whatsapp, check my signature
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by kayus621(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Kreddy:

pls can I get this buddy ✋
Reach me on Whatsapp, check my signature
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by kayus621(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2023
southsouthking:

How can i get it bro?
Check my signature, let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by MiracleOhams: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2023
ehikwe22:

Sorry, there's no high income skill that you can learn in three months let alone bring in returns in that time frame. High income skills take years to learn and several years to master and start earning

What high income Skills are you talking about?
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by mosho2good: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2023
kayus621:
Bro if you're a serious type, then I'll advise you to learn programing (web development)
If you need the tutorial I can give it to you, it's a 47gb file but if you're serious you can get it from me
Can you plz help me with the file
I can download it, I have enough space on my laptop to download and learn
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by mosho2good: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2023
livingimage:
Learn data analysis. It's easy to learn and very lucrative. DM me for more information
Can you guide me on how to learn data analysis.
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by mosho2good: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2023
omababe:

Hi Greatn3ss,
Please can you teach me, I'm also a student
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by kayus621(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
mosho2good:

Can you plz help me with the file
I can download it, I have enough space on my laptop to download and learn
The files are on my laptop, there's no way you can download it, it's not something you can download online you have to pay first before you can download it, I bought the course on Udemy before I could download it. If you reside in benue state you can come get it, I reside In benue state
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by MiracleOhams: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2023
MiracleOhams:

What high income Skills are you talking about?

That's what you think gee

I know a lot of people who did that in 3 months

I didn't mean learning to perfection

But at least learning to an extent where you can offer it as a service and get paid

Even 3 months is enough for a dummy to get good at something

So don't just conclude gee
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Baolak(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Greatn3ss:

Edible and Medicinal mushroom production business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? / what software should a young Civil/Structural Engineer learn? / Shell To Cut Over 9,000 Jobs As Oil Demand Slumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.