Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? (22030 Views)

What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by sonnie10: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Vickho:
billionaire building houses don't have time to come online and be boasting, they make their cool money silently.
But you an unemployed troll, you're always seen on this forum 24/7 trolling women on romance section
Someone asked a question; how many mansions do you have? I responded truthfully. Is that what you call boasting? Now my answer has become a problem for you
Rest my friend! God will do it for you and your sleep won’t be bothered anymore.
Dangote has more online presence than I do
Obi cubana has more Facebook posts than I do
Check Davido/ Wizkid , they are all billionaires and active online
I challenge you to show me any of my comment from romance section.

You see how twisted your words are? Even in face obvious fact, you still want to distort them. You followed me from the other thread to this one , and all of a sudden I have become the troll.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Greatn3ss: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Why are you people behaving like this, I didn't open this tread for banters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by SamuelLoch: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Greatn3ss:
Good morning nairalanders,

I'm just a fresh graduate seeking for greener pasture, I've been applying for driving jobs around because I have a little driving experience at least if I can start from there. But the Issue is they have been requesting for my drivers license which I don't have at the moment, however I've started the process and according to information the drivers license sould take about 2 to 3 months to process.
Now I'm thinking of what to do within the space of this 3 months since I'm presently idle. What easy but promising hand work can I learn?, or what easy software skill should I learn to boost my career in the future or probably boost my CV?, which organization in Lagos can I work voluntarily for 3 months to gain skills that can help boost my CV?
Someone suggested learning how to fill gas.

NB; please if you own any organization within Lagos where I can work voluntarily, or you have any link or connection please help out. I don't like staying idle

Your driver licence can be ready in a day. I just won't recommend a young fresh graduate driving about Lagos. Your employer might be the type that will waste your time.
However, if you can drive and still make good use of the free time, you can go ahead.

For the license, go to the FRSC office directly. Meet the officials there. You might have to pay extra, but you can definitely have it in a day.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by irririchris(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Learn Digital Marketing with keen focus on SEO, Social Media Management and graphics design (Canva).
Greatn3ss:

I'm just a fresh graduate seeking for greener pasture, I've been applying for driving jobs around because I have a little driving experience at least if I can start from there. But the Issue is they have been requesting for my drivers license which I don't have at the moment, however I've started the process and according to information the drivers license sould take about 2 to 3 months to process.
Now I'm thinking of what to do within the space of this 3 months since I'm presently idle. What easy but promising hand work can I learn?, or what easy software skill should I learn to boost my career in the future or probably boost my CV?, which organization in Lagos can I work voluntarily for 3 months to gain skills that can help boost my CV?

NB; please if you own any organization within Lagos where I can work voluntarily, or you have any link or connection please help out. I don't like staying idle

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
There are no greener pastures in Nigeria. Buhari and his fulani brothers finished what was left with their cows.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Kendo93: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Learn carpenter.
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by kayus621(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bro if you're a serious type, then I'll advise you to learn programing (web development)
If you need the tutorial I can give it to you, it's a 47gb file but if you're serious you can get it from me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
If i have opportunity , I would learn barbing. I will go weekends and I think i have a passion for it.
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by iykepromotions: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Learn an online skill. As this is a computer age demands for it will always grow . That said, if you're looking for a genuine way to survive in this economy, check this awareness thread on how to make money online buying and selling of expired domain names to the whites; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

This is an empowerment thread to any serious minded Nigerian youth. Don't keep on waiting for that imaginary job.
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by OBTOREPA(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
adfefef:
If you are on the lookout for a Marrakech wedding videographer or Marrakech filmmaker for your wedding, I know that you have some options available. However, there is a distinct set of reasons for why I know that I am the ideal choice for your wedding day. I will help you capture your wedding day in a way that you previously thought impossible and deliver the highest-quality product to you to help you remember and cherish your wedding day for the years to come. Go Here
How much do you charge for wedding coverage
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by austine4real(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
ayjen2:
Hello, for your software skill.
I am willing to teach you an accounting software skill for free,at no cost.

Kindly chat on 09077806217.

Thank you.

Where are u located
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by AirBay: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Why would you even think of learning how to fill gas...WTF! A graduate? Damn

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mrgreatness:
Whatsapp me
Not for Free

Wetin you wan teach am wey you dey find 50K?

Werey.. grin!

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sales and Marketing.

Digital Marketing.

We are over 200 million Nigerians , sell to 1% of that population and smile to the bank.

Times have changed..you need start thinking radically.

Where do you reside currently, you'd need to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running immediately.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook marketplace, jiji , etc.

List your products on those platforms..You can start with 100k - 1M...

- go and learn how to run ads (facebook , instagram , google ads , SEO )

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

Combine it with POS and bill payment , Fast Moving Consumer Goods business.

Stay safe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Skylord247: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hey bro, if you're good with tech, learn programming. However to become a good programmer might take at least 6 months. Python is good for a start.

If you really want something that's booming now that won't take you long to learn, learn
FURNITURE . You won't regret it. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Your driver licence can be ready in a day. I just won't recommend a young fresh graduate driving about Lagos. Your employer might be the type that will waste your time.
However, if you can drive and still make good use of the free time, you can go ahead.

For the license, go to the FRSC office directly. Meet the officials there. You might have to pay extra, but you can definitely have it in a day.

Driver's licence ready in a day? In this corn kingdom?

Please how? Where?
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by akpumping7720(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almost 90% of opportunities and beneficiaries are Lagos based!
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by southsouthking(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
kayus621:
Bro if you're a serious type, then I'll advise you to learn programing (web development)
If you need the tutorial I can give it to you, it's a 47gb file but if you're serious you can get it from me

How can i get it bro?
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by AirBay: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Skylord247:
Hey bro, if you're good with tech, learn programming. However to become a good programmer might take at least 6 months. Python is good for a start.

If you really want something that's booming now that won't take you long to learn, learn
FURNITURE . You won't regret it. Trust me.

No, he should start with excel for data analysis, not to input 2+2. Afterwards he can switch to python.
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by oluadex99(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Greatn3ss:

Since you know how to drive just learn how to drive folklift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Euno: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hair ventilating

1 Like

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by ehikwe22: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
MiracleOhams:
You can learn a high income skill that will bring in returns in 2 to 3 months with consistent practice

Sorry, there's no high income skill that you can learn in three months let alone bring in returns in that time frame. High income skills take years to learn and several years to master and start earning

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Kreddy: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
kayus621:

pls can I get this buddy ✋
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
python language
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by funkyme2014(f): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Greatn3ss:

Depends on what interest you. You can learn baking/cooking, hair making, painting, make-up, carpentry etc. These services can earn you good money abroad
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by fabolouz1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Coding
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by SamuelLoch: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Buddha3:

Driver's licence ready in a day? In this corn kingdom?

Please how? Where?

I used FRSC office at Iponri/Costain, Surulere.
I got it same day. I can't remember how much but it's between 30k and 35k for 5yrs
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by BlaqT: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
ayjen2:
Hello, for your software skill.
I am willing to teach you an accounting software skill for free,at no cost.

Kindly chat on 09077806217.

Thank you.

Plz I am interested too, can I chat you please?
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
SamuelLoch:

I used FRSC office at Iponri/Costain, Surulere.
I got it same day. I can't remember how much but it's between 30k and 35k for 5yrs

And when was this?
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by Stephaniegold(f): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Greatn3ss:

God bless you my brother for you to have hate idleness....unlike some yorub* guys who will always be shouting owo mi da

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? / what software should a young Civil/Structural Engineer learn? / Shell To Cut Over 9,000 Jobs As Oil Demand Slumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.