Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? (22035 Views)

What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by elvhinzey(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Greatn3ss:
Good morning nairalanders,

I'm just a fresh graduate seeking for greener pasture, I've been applying for driving jobs around because I have a little driving experience at least if I can start from there. But the Issue is they have been requesting for my drivers license which I don't have at the moment, however I've started the process and according to information the drivers license sould take about 2 to 3 months to process.
Now I'm thinking of what to do within the space of this 3 months since I'm presently idle. What easy but promising hand work can I learn?, or what easy software skill should I learn to boost my career in the future or probably boost my CV?, which organization in Lagos can I work voluntarily for 3 months to gain skills that can help boost my CV?
Someone suggested learning how to fill gas.

NB; please if you own any organization withi[center][/center]n Lagos where I can work voluntarily, or you have any link or connection please help out. I don't like staying idle

Financial trading
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by MansuurBalogun(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Learn Graphic Design

Greatn3ss:
Good morning naira landers,

I'm just a fresh graduate seeking for greener pasture, I've been applying for driving jobs around because I have a little driving experience at least if I can start from there. But the Issue is they have been requesting for my drivers license which I don't have at the moment, however I've started the process and according to information the drivers license sould take about 2 to 3 months to process.
Now I'm thinking of what to do within the space of this 3 months since I'm presently idle. What easy but promising hand work can I learn?, or what easy software skill should I learn to boost my career in the future or probably boost my CV?, which organization in Lagos can I work voluntarily for 3 months to gain skills that can help boost my CV?
Someone suggested learning how to fill gas.

NB; please if you own any organization within Lagos where I can work voluntarily, or you have any link or connection please help out. I don't like staying idle
Re: What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? by U1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26
I think there are at least about three spammers on this thread, even on this very page. Can moderators do something about them?

CC: mukina2 CrazyMan 1forall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? / what software should a young Civil/Structural Engineer learn? / Shell To Cut Over 9,000 Jobs As Oil Demand Slumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.