Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family (23397 Views)

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / This Buhari Government Must Favour Me(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by BigDawsNet: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
How to invest your 8k novel is out...

Pls buy and read... it will guide you ...

Just #4,500

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Houseofglam7(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
It has to 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buy some catfish with beer
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Bolawhitedust: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB everywhere

8k skull miner spotted

8 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by silverkings: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.
Drink more and go back to ur reading table

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Deepspirituals: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

This 8k will favour me and my family. True or false?

please provide your answer with reason.
But you did not Provide yours ,You should Provide Yours First .
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Blake755: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
No be to the talk am for mouth the go still steal am at the end nobody go see shi shi cheesy grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by saintbillion(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
I heard the 8k is for the yorubas and APC members.

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by chiboycue: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

Are you sure that you and your family are among the 12 million poor households that would benefit from the N8,000 per month relief plan ?

2 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by greggng: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

Same way the covid palliative favored you and your family ....
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.

You mean a pot of soup is #800? Abeg what are the ingredients used

8 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:
Gringory Peter Pandora Obituary is an Ipob terrorist

Many are mad but few are roaming.

4 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Raylight2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

Go and buy agbado

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Padipadi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
turn urself to bag of cassava , garri ewa ! Then use the 8k to buy sugar and groundnut .
lol
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
silverkings:
Drink more and go back to ur reading table

Seems like I'll do that. I'm just thinking on what to eat for dinner and some days to come.

My family wants me to hold on till Thursday before something will be sent.

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Blaze14k: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na only agbado people e go help

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by alhajiabdulbuha: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gather if u are in Abuja and want to join Us build the bomb we are building to bomb President Tinubu and his entourage for borrowing $800 million to loot and share 8k to poor families.

6 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Roger3D(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
8 k is less than 10 Euro. Not even enough to buy a kilogram of meat. What a stupid policy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Acidosis(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Who told you the 8k will get to you sef? Like any other poverty alleviation and palliative plans, majority won't get it.

No serious government embraces a palliative money-sharing economic principle in the midst of abject poverty. E come be like say the Nigerian government dey share aids to citizens when we are not in a war situation. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Roger3D(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
BigDawsNet:
How to invest your 8k novel is out...

Pls buy and read... it will guide you ...

Just #4,500
And how can I get back my ROI from reading your book?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Allisgud: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

have patience the federal govt 8k will soon drop

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by caabb55(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable

🙏 Please teach me boss.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Slimdolly(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

8k favour what?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Deepspirituals: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB everywhere
Yes oooo ....It's IPOB that Won't Keep Quiet as the Sufferings are Hitting Harder on the Nigerians . Don't U think it's Better to EXpress it rather than Pretending all in the name that you want to keep Pretending as a Non Omoale

2 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by EriMma1: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hm. The 8 k never reach ground, Dem don use am finish for nairaland. Chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by ArewaNightmare: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:

Chat Tinubu

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

You mean a pot of soup is #800? Abeg what are the ingredients used
It's called "mirror soup." It employs the most basic of ingredients, the most of which is water. It doesn't look appetising but does the work of sustaining life. Four boiled eggs are always cheaper than pieces of beef — both providing the nutrient called protein.

2 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Sermwell(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:

Had it been you're saying the truth now, shebi I for just do you small 10k

But na so so lie full una mouth

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Senioradvocate(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

You baaaaaad

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Kajaard: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Thunder fire Tinubu fire his 8k. For me my wife and 7 kids 8k?

And why should you have 7 kids? You are one of the reason poverty is everywhere in the club with uncontrolled over population.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.