Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family (23372 Views)

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me ā€“ Adeleke / This Buhari Government Must Favour Me(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by nedekid: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
I will use inside the 2k inside to fill the tank of my v6 and madams v8 suvs, use 2k to pay school fees, 2k to pay dstv and balance 2k to stock the freezer with cassava garri, ewa, beans and dodooo.. for the month.
Thank your "Darling" (in mannabbq croaky voice) Mr Pressent for your generosity. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
IketownNigeria:
Nigerians are truly shameless , trust me on this , they deserve all they get and more , they deserve the kind of leaders they have

This is why I don't blame the criminals they called our leaders, the same set of people praying for good leaders and crying for bad government, the same set of people will still go and vote another criminals again and start disturbing God

Fools plenty for this country

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by forerunner022(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

This 8k will favour me and my family. True or false?

please provide your answer with reason.
True. It will buy a bag of rice for you and your family. It will also buy you vegetable oil and other ingredients. God bless Tinubu. Tinubu is the best thing that happened to Nigeria. Unfortunately.

3 Likes

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Hotwest: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sermwell:

Had it been you're saying the truth now, shebi I for just do you small 10k

But na so so lie full una mouth
U seem like a nice person. For me im just looking up and down for TP to go somewhere I can spend the weekend a family house to have full access to my laptop and get one Chinese interview done. But nothing so far. I teach online Chinese for free to people

Please if u can help a brother out. 2k is enough to go there. As I'm like this now not even a naira on me
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:
Gringory Peter Pandora Obituary is an Ipob terrorist

Are you normal
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
pray make the 8k reach your side

No amount of praying will bring that 8k anywhere near him...!

Over 70% of those borrowed funds will be embezzled by Tinubu's boys!
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Image123(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

It's not for all families. It's to help the so called poorest poor if it will fully and really get to them. What will favour you and your family are the monies pumped into infrastructure, agriculture, road, education, health care and electricity.

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Angelfrost(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
blaquemyc:
First of all, how do they intend to select the beneficiaries?
Make I no cum dey calculate wetin no go reach my hand.

The same way they selected the "millions" of beneficiaries of the scam school feeding and Covid-19 palliative! tongue
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Smartikc(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
8kšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by slowice(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
They want to settle urchiins for their present and future sufferings .. Agbadorites like qudus, Hell-anus and co will benefit from it for 6months
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by ciencee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

The 8k na for everyday payment or monthly or one time payment?
If na every day payment e go good, we fit manage am but if na otherwise make then leave am, we no want am
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by yazzman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable
am interested boss
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
HateBigots:
How to multiply that money.

Step 1: Take the 8k to CBN or any bank.
Step 2: Show them your APC card and shout Emilokan.
Step 3: They will change the money to 50,000 or 100,000 sharp sharp depending on how much you hate Peter Obi grin...

WRONG!!!

Step 1: Pray hard make that money reach your hand! grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by CaptainFM1: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
The government keep using palliatives to deceive the masses.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by AMI3(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable
I need it. Naija too hot
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by FireUpNow(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

8k is for the vulnerable
I'm interested
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Thunder fire Tinubu fire his 8k. For me my wife and 7 kids 8k?
Keep pregnanting your wife and keep borning more kids.
Why not born more and make it 15?

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Ara21(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB everywhere

You that you are not IPOB what will you use 8k for
Sometimes I wonder if some of you reason well before commenting.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by liamjakes247: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

8k is for the vulnerable

Aside YouGov which one pays better
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by meditator(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.
You see that garri you ate in the morning, eat it again and again and stop begging. Get out and work and stop being a liability to people.

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by MrBanner(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by damoobaba: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
For me, if it gets to Nigerians, it's a good step by Tinubu. The money has been going into the pockets of big men who have been collecting the SUBSIDY MONEY all these years.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Bentila(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Thunder fire Tinubu fire his 8k. For me my wife and 7 kids 8k?
Okay una be 9? We go tell govt to make your own 9k.
Abeg oh na joke I dey oh, nor carry face me oh.

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by MrBanner(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sermwell:

Had it been you're saying the truth now, shebi I for just do you small 10k

But na so so lie full una mouth

That guy is a chronic gambler, do not give any money

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Juniorangel(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
8k wey you never see talk less of holding it in your hand.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by SRichard1: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

8k is for the vulnerable

How Sir
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by MrBanner(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
jesmond3945:
did you vote apc?

That guy is a chronic gambler and a scam artiste. Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Charx122: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
turn urself to bag of cassava , garri ewa ! Then use the 8k to buy sugar and groundnut .

Have you gotten the 8k first? Before you start asking how is going to favour you, have you forgotten your in Nigeria...

Story go soon enter
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by AmGreat1234: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
https://fusionexchange.io/sign-up?ref=XxQy50L6D5

Click the link above to Fusion Xperience and make legit money for yourself from a long standing arbitrage trading platform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels / Buhari Hosts George Weah / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.