Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family (23363 Views)

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / This Buhari Government Must Favour Me(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by lildush(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
U need to stop taking dat drugs bro.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Wkaay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
It's just a joke
Nigeria upside down
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by ncoolsome(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.

10 pots of soup with only pepper and maggi abi u want to dare put fish..
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by 247Dior(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable
do you have IP for eureka surveys?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Lakesman445(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable

Pls I need it. The one I was doing before stop sending surveys to me a long time ago
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Oova(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
May this "how will 8k favour me and my family" favour me and my family

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by eepeepook: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Many of them typing rubbish against the scheme are signed to receive the sum every month. NPower and Sure-P come to mind. The only time they expose themselves is when the cash is slow to come. They then use their alternates to complain.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Jnkay: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
The Tinubu that only his one day break fast runs in million. Can 8k feed any of his children in a day. That is what Tinubu foot soldiers deserve. Suffering and smiling.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by BigDawsNet: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
And how can I get back my ROI from reading your book?

Just buy the book first.. before u finish chapter 4 you go know bro
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Diligent1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
blaquemyc:
First of all, how do they intend to select the beneficiaries?
Make I no cum dey calculate wetin no go reach my hand.
This is why I like Nairaland, never a dull moment. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
The 8k palliative must favour me and my community. cheesy cheesy grin.
Yes. We will use it to leave East and relocate to Lagos and start enjoying everything for free because it's Tinubu's Lagos.
Me and my community people have heard people in Lagos won't be needing the 8k because they have already been provided everything by their brother.
So with our own 8k, we will just go to Lagos and enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Obyino: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Invest it
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by tonytony208(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.

And when you finish the 5k, your happiness will disappear
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by tonytony208(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.

Ten pots of soup for where? Do you even know how much they are selling tomatoes or other basic ingredients now?

Or are you trying to fool yourself?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by tonytony208(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:
Gringory Peter Pandora Obituary is an Ipob terrorist

Lolz. The Tinubu that you prefer thinks the value of your life is 8k per year.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by tonytony208(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB everywhere

Lolz

Let's see how the 8k will favor you and your family
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by RIDOO: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
I'm very sure baba forgot to put zero @ the back of the eight.Se na eight thousand them dey take shop for a whole month.. even their dogs will consume more.

If l cook fish stew for 5 people l uses 5k n it last bet 3 and 5 days...

@Op this kind money can't help someone's life.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by BigBizzy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
You'll not see sheshe
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Taigaban: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
You may never see the 8k, for forget it go about your normal business.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Obesity(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Drop the survey way make we do am
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobodyfit2: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
U no go ask how the money want take reach ur hand first,u dey calculate how to spend am.
lmao
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Donpett(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

8k is for the vulnerable

Legit ones?

Am interested
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by IketownNigeria: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
HarunaWest:
Rather than insult your compatriots, what do you advice that the Government do?
No advice whatsoever , you people the enablers of evil will be the ones to start the revolution, mark my word
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by haslaw(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz

Let's see how the 8k will favor you and your family

8K is for poor and jobless IPOB
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by HarunaWest(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
IketownNigeria:

No advice whatsoever , you people the enablers of evil will be the ones to start the revolution, mark my word
Who are the enablers of evil? Can your mention their names? Stop using vile foul words to communicate. Also, stop being bitter over the current hardship we are experiencing as a nation. When you country faces a challenge, you find a way to improve the situation. Your insults or bitterness will not change my situation or yours.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by NLPoliceWoman: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
lumens:
shocked

Helinues go suffer shaa..
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by IketownNigeria: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
HarunaWest:
Who are the enablers of evil? Can your mention their names? Stop using vile foul words to communicate. Also, stop being bitter over the current hardship we are experiencing as a nation. When you country faces a challenge, you find a way to improve the situation. Your insults or bitterness will not change my situation or yours.
Who is experiencing hardship ? Not me certainly , it is you and your ilks who are eating stones in this current dispensation , come rain come shine I will thrive , let the situation of the country continue , i repeat that you people will be the ones to start the revolution, and we shall watch from the sidelines , mark my word !
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Angrymode: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
turn urself to bag of cassava , garri ewa ! Then use the 8k to buy sugar and groundnut .

This one touch my laugh button 😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by HarunaWest(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
IketownNigeria:

Who is experiencing hardship ? Not me certainly , it is you and your ilks who are eating stones in this current dispensation , come rain come shine I will thrive , let the situation of the country continue , i repeat that you people will be the ones to start the revolution, and we shall watch from the sidelines , mark my word !
Which revolution? Stop responding with emotions. I asked a simple question,you couldn't answer, instead you digressed. Why do y'all have this sort of hate mentality towards your country? So because APC is in power,whoever supported them should die for all your care. Just so you, know I am a card carrying member of PDP. So I ask again, why do you hate your country so much, why do t you want to see your country progress? If the government suggested giving 8K to citizens and you feel it's wrong, why not bring up another idea that you feel will work. Why will you just start bashing and insulting everyone and anything?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by doneback04: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

This 8k will favour me and my family. True or false?

please provide your answer with reason.

Just be playing, you think that this 8k will reach everybody? He said very poor Nigerians which means na northers oo, if you don't get it you leave it grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by uche393: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
the money won't be enough to pay for a full roasted corn
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by sim2003: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

8k is for the vulnerable

Teach me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels / APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun / Anna Cunningham, Phil Hazelwood Slam Femi Adesina For 'lying' Over Casualties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.