Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family (23394 Views)

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / This Buhari Government Must Favour Me(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Galaxyss(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
The money would be given to few individuals.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Basic123: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

This 8k will favour me and my family. True or false?

please provide your answer with reason.
Are you poor and downtrodden!
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by clems88(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

please provide your answer with reason.
it will favour you o. Just spending from it and abundance of God will keep multiplying it and running it over 😁
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.

Garri is good for students. It keeps you feeling light enough not to fall asleep so you put those night hours into reading your books.

Keep it going! You're right on track.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by SEO2002: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:
Gringory Peter Pandora Obituary is an Ipob terrorist
ur b@$tardised and use.less mother is a dirty wild p!g
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by SEO2002: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB everywhere
ur use.less parents must be ashamed of u
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Banter1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable
He better go download survey app and start making money, 1k per survey summited
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by onyxo76(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
it CANNOT favour you and your family.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by SEO2002: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bolawhitedust:
Helinues get your gateman yansh here
i really love how u dy pepper that shameless homosexual called Helinues. Dnt let him breathe at all

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Farid24224(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Abeg who get the link...
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by John4B: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Odi egwu! U never see chomtin.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by bezimo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na yoluba people you dey always here that nonsense statement from..if you check on media.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by ayo2008: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
8k will last for a one month now
SMH
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by obailala(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
An absolute waste of resources...

The very thing Peter OBI keeps lamenting about; governments borrowing to fund consumption instead of production.

Borrowing N500bn to eat food instead of growing food.

N500bn if well spent can do great wonders, but it's about to be eaten.

N500bn can build massive world class hospitals in all 36 states of the federation.

N500bn can also build model schools one in each of the 774 LGAs of the country.

I would have said the people coming up with these silly ideas are dumb, but in reality they arent; they're just desperately wicked, insensitive and greedy.

The N500bn was never about the poor, but rather a ploy to bribe the NASS and the Judiciary while they line their pockets with the rest.

God save us!

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Allfavours: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=OperationalVehi post=124431960]Quick question.

please provide your answer with reason.[/quote
How do you know you will be part of the benefitiaries?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by charlizonto: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:

So is your cocaine sniffing, old demented sleepy eyed balablu and fraudsteralized decorated president of yours
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Dshocker(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.

What are you saying?

You said for high income earners will use 8k to cook 2 or 3 pot of soup

Omo, i spend 15k for a pot of soup that can last only 4 days, after refrigerating, just for 4 people.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Pacyrus(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable
How do we get started? Cos my survey typically disqualifies one.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by OperationalVehi: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB everywhere
WEYRE N SHEY E. MUGU
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Passionate1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.

Unbelievable!
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Juicewrld27: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
How person wan take see food chop today first. We fit worry about 8k later

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by OperationalVehi: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Senioradvocate:

You baaaaaad

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Passionate1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:

Unbelievable!
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Goddyrichie(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
fourboys:
Mocking slangs don enter front page grin grin

Na to use am find five odds grin
idan 😂
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Pacyrus(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:

Shey na after you vote yet another disaster called haypeecee
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by OperationalVehi: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Basic123:

Are you poor and downtrodden!

I dey owe Carbon app over 24k grin
richman no dey borrow form loan app
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Pacyrus(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:
Chief Olodo dodo doooooh!!!!!!!! grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Pacyrus(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Thunder fire Tinubu fire his 8k. For me my wife and 7 kids 8k?
grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Sunnyski: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
You will miss Buhari by the time Balablu is done with you.

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Koomuch(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
This 8k will only favour the North and their family.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by alhajiabdulbuha: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Go into the world and Multiply for Biafra choldren killed over 2million between 1967-1970
Bentila:

Okay una be 9? We go tell govt to make your own 9k.
Abeg oh na joke I dey oh, nor carry face me oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask / UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! / Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.