Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? (37672 Views)

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fรปck Una P / Our Girls Are More Preferable To Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Senioradvocate(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Anny69: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stingy man is better than a womanizer. But I choose none. ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
If the womanizer is rich most girls won't mind

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by LUAN(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Some stingy men are actually making investment for the family

8 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Senioradvocate(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Watch them confused gender people ask whether the womanizer get money before answering the simple question. Letting a vagina person decide on a serious issue is like letting a pitbull welcome guests at house warming party, terrible decision.
grin
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by LUAN(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Faber:

grin grin grin

My girlfriend wasted my hard earned 80k on aseobi for the traditional marriage of her friend, now the traditional marriage is over since yesterday and she is stalking me, telling me she need money...but na devil go punish her...

She should get ready for Tinubu 8k cos, I will never give her shishi. She will learn by force say na Tinubu dey power and area rough now. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
please help me with Data make i download some kind courses
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by vengertime: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Women should get a job. And be useful for once

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Kingosytex(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
Stingy man please and not some cheap community prick that'll be bringing home STDs and others God forbid

Who is a stingy man? The issue here is that the cognitive dissonance inherent in women make them normalize double standards.

It takes a stingy woman to know a stingy man same way it takes a broke woman to know a broke man. The problem here is that most broke women don't even see themselves as being broke. cheesy

The attached clearly depicts women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Anny69:
Stingy man is better than a womanizer. But I choose none. ๐Ÿ™‚

if they call you a confused gender you will be kicking and screaming. pick one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Toluwanise247(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
fyzaila:
I'll stay single biko. Forever is too long to not have peace
Na you I dey find sinceโ€ฆ God done finally answer my prayer
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Op wan cause serious confusion here
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Thomasankara(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
[/color]ha๐Ÿ˜ฎ[color=#770077]
Creamypussy:
My own na make him sabi fuxk.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by isabi2lof: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
I'm unavailable for the two grin , thanks and don't mention..
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by omooba969(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
Stingy man please and not some cheap community prick that'll be bringing home STDs and others God forbid

What if he uses condoms?
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by ukaface(f): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Iโ€™ll stay single
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Emdebby2: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
None of the above.
Whether stingy or not..he will still cheat.
Womanizer already good at the game.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Radson: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
grin
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
omooba969:

What if he uses condoms?
I hate promiscuous men condom or not.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by focus7: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
I knew it won't last, she was too much over him. Men don't value desperate women.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by jimcaddy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Loool. Hear her out na baba. Don't air her just like that. She could have a reason for doing that.
Faber:

grin grin grin

My girlfriend wasted my hard earned 80k on aseobi for the traditional marriage of her friend, now the traditional marriage is over since yesterday and she is stalking me, telling me she need money...but na devil go punish her...

She should get ready for Tinubu 8k cos, I will never give her shishi. She will learn by force say na Tinubu dey power and area rough now. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by queencalipso(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
None please
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why canโ€™t he just be a normal self respecting man who plays his role (whatever they may be) appropriately in the relationship?
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Sniper101(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Females would all go for a womanizer
...so long as he's rich

There's this video i recently came across on tick-tock where a lady went around asking ladies at Malls and Eateries whom they would pick between a rich man who's promiscuous and a poor man who's faithful. Guess what? Everyone of dem ladies said they'll settle for a rich and promiscuous man cos it's far better to Cry in Dubai(or in a Lambo) than in Nigeria(or on a bicycle).

Shit really made me sad.
I had to send the video to a friend who is currently having a hard time with his girlfriend; say make he drop that Girl and focus on securing the Bag ๐Ÿ’ฐ

6 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Anny69: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:

if they call you a confused gender you will be kicking and screaming. pick one
๐Ÿ˜‚ It's funny you fell for that. I knew someone will talk. Shiorr.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Anny69:
๐Ÿ˜‚ It's funny you fell for that. I knew someone will talk. Shiorr.

just pick one my dear smiley
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by thisisit: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Let's use Ned Nwoko and Regina as a case study

4 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Anny69: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:

just pick one my dear smiley
Womanizer.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Blueace247(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
this comment looks impersonated
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Galaxyss(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Choose wisely.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Neither!
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
A stingy womaniser is the best...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.