Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? (37680 Views)

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P / Our Girls Are More Preferable To Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by TheGift: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
Have u ever has an encounter wit a stingy man?

If She is making He own money, what difference will it make?
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Danisaint112(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2023
JB4life:

Unfortunately, what most misguided ladies call stingy is not inability to provide for family needs ,but not being given so much money even for reasons unknown to the man.

Your opinion. 🥴
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nigeriagood(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Rokiat:
None of the above.

please I can insert something into that sweet juicy creamy ass please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Danisaint112(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2023
samwillyco1:

What is your difinition of stingy? Differentiate poor man, from a stingy man.
Stingy man don't spend unnecessarily, they spend on things that matters. They take good care of their families very well but can't give money easily without justification.

What I call stingy is having but ain't giving. You rather prefer to give it to others but your family priority is never important to you and should be considered last.

Stingy beings exist there is reason the word was in existence. Don't get it twisted.

A man that is well to do (rich) but can't give his wife money as a gift and always wanting her to ask first is stingy.

A man that is rich but can't open a viable business for his wife is stingy.

A man that I rich but only considers his children wellbeing until they are sick is stingy. A stingy husband is synonymous to a non caring husband. You get?

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by TheGift: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2023
samwillyco1:

What is your difinition of stingy? Differentiate poor man, from a stingy man.
Stingy man don't spend unnecessarily, they spend on things that matters. They take good care of their families very well but can't give money easily without justification.

We all know what stingy means. If you don't you can Google it. It is the same meaning in Nigeria and in US, Uk and other English speaking countries.

Please don't complicate the question by trying to read extra meanings into it.

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by TheGift: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2023
JB4life:

Unfortunately, what most misguided ladies call stingy is not inability to provide for family needs ,but not being given so much money even for reasons unknown to the man.

Inability to provide for family is NOT stingy.

Stingy is stingy, it means to be miserly, penurious- unwilling or showing unwillingness to share with others. It implies a marked lack of generosity.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by muyico(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys.
I once wrote about the need for guys to stop
giving their money to ladies and I also wrote
about the need for ladies to drop their
entitlement mentality and YES I still reiterate
these facts as they referred to ladies with an
unrealistic sense of entitlement but
nevertheless, there is a wide gap between a lady
making lame financial demands from a man and
a man being sensitive to the needs of his
woman.
Giving should be a two-way street and it will be
very selfish for any lady to expect her man to
give without her reciprocating but it is no longer
new that ladies love to be taken care of and any
guy who has what it takes to take care of his
lady and yet refrains is a stingy man who does
not deserve to be with any lady and ladies who
are looking for a real purposeful romance should
avoid such guys not just for their sake but for
the sake of the future as such a man may not be
generous enough to take care of his family
financially....and worse still, I believe a man
who is not generous to his lady does not truly
love her cos there is no love without giving.
Now I want ladies to understand this...it is one
thing if a guy does not have and it is another if
he has but just chooses to be stingy....it is also
very important to note that generosity should not
be measured by the amount of substance be it
money or gift but must be accessed based on
the proportionality of the gesture in relation to
the resources at the guy's disposal....this means
a guy who earns 100k a month but gives his
woman an average of 10k in a month has given
10% of his total income and he is more generous
than a guy who makes far more but gives his
lady sparingly.
What is the point?
John 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world,
that he gave... You can give without loving, but
you can't love without giving.
When a man truly loves a woman he will give
even without her asking, he will be sensitive to
her needs and will always give her from what he
has no matter how small even if the lady is
financially buoyant, there are still little gestures
that go a long way to express your affection for
her. If a man truly loves his woman he will give
of his time and his resources. Those who truly
love, hold nothing back.
The measure of your giving reveals the measure
of your love. Love is something we can't see, but
we can see the evidence of love in the action it
produces, which is giving. Where you give your
time and resources also reveals what you love. If
we think we love someone, yet never give to
them of our resources, then we are just
deceiving ourselves.
Hope this makes sense.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Rokiat(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

kaiii..if this is the real Rokiatu I tink this Yor photo juss made my Kondo stand up again..twice this morning actualy!!(no oofense) cheesy
Mr Cork behave yourself. angry
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by grandstar(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2023
Danisaint112:
If the womanizer is loaded and got the cash. Forget it. Most ladies will pick him.

I don't Support stinginess because a man who can't take care of his family is stupid but a stingy is 10 times better than a humanizer who will be bringing multiple STD's back plus several baby Mamas that will make your life a living hell in the near future.

I know a lady married to a stingy man and she's happy.

I doubt the man womanizes as he can't lavish money on women outside.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Stevyne: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Faber:

grin grin grin

My girlfriend wasted my hard earned 80k on aseobi for the traditional marriage of her friend, now the traditional marriage is over since yesterday and she is stalking me, telling me she need money...but na devil go punish her...

She should get ready for Tinubu 8k cos, I will never give her shishi. She will learn by force say na Tinubu dey power and area rough now. 😎
she deh mad aswear!! 80k for asoebi
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Uchesis: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2023
TheGift:

Stingy is stingy, it means to be miserly, penurious- unwilling or showing unwillingness to share with others. It implies a marked lack of generosity.
A man gives money easily to his girlfriend, but he doesn't send money to his aged parents in the village when they ask for it.
Is he stingy?
I'm waiting for your answer grin
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by WantsandMore: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2023
Faber:

grin grin grin

My girlfriend wasted my hard earned 80k on aseobi for the traditional marriage of her friend, now the traditional marriage is over since yesterday and she is stalking me, telling me she need money...but na devil go punish her...

She should get ready for Tinubu 8k cos; I will never give her shishi. She will learn by force say na Tinubu dey power and area rough now. 😎
Why do you try to run from your responsibilities? Ignoring your woman is toxic asf, answer her and tell her wetin' you write for here. No dey sisi around...
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by fyzaila: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Na you I dey find since… God done finally answer my prayer

What did i do?
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Daxray07(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2023
If dating a guy that doesn't own a car is demeaning why don't you buy one since it's very easy? Most of you girls see relationship as an avenue to better your life while the only tin you can offer is your overused body. I honestly don't blame some guys for being stingy due to the entitlement mentality of our gals. They don't want to work and earn for themselves rather they want a mumu guy to foot their never ending bills and fake lifestyle. Collecting change from bikemen and requesting a date at home is a sign of stinginess?? Lol!! Date a broke 9ja gal at your own peril.
CuriousStudent:
A stingy man is the most hated of all men. Penny pinching is just not it. Women will forgive a cheat but not one that doesn't spend.

I can't be over estimating prices or lying my way just to collect cash.

I no fit. I will trim you off when I notice. Choose a cheap place(chicken republic) or ask for home dates,then you have entered the ghost list.

I want to go to heaven . Any man that will make me inflate junior school fees is a no go area.

They are always easy to spot
1) always trekking
2) saving drinks from occasions so they don't have to buy drinks to entertain their female guests.
3) asking for house dates
4)will collect the change from bike ( for those of you demeaning yourself by dating men that will make you jump bikes. Until the silencer of the bike burns your leg or you fall into a ditch)

And the rest
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Toluwanise247(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
fyzaila:

What did i do?
You didn’t do anything wrong…. I just like your comment. If that statement is truly from your mind. I will like to know you
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by GreenDee(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Acidosis:

God will answer your prayers. 🙏
Amen.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by GreenDee(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Cutehector:
what's stopping you from drawing yourself closer to God?
... nothing...I am close to God already sha...
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Faber:

My guy, she no let me rest, na her childhood friend, bla bla. Na she be the head of aseobi...bla bla

Since you d one that willingly gave her 80k for such frivolity when she isn't your wife and she still has parents, then pls don't complain
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
TheGift:

Pls read again. It seems you did understand what JB4life said.

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by TheGift: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Pls read again. It seems you did understand what JB4life said.

Ok. It is clearer to me now. Apologies for my misunderstanding.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by TheGift: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Uchesis:

A man gives money easily to his girlfriend, but he doesn't send money to his aged parents in the village when they ask for it.
Is he stingy?
I'm waiting for your answer grin
I don't have enough information to answer the question.
Maybe he hates his parents , so even if He is generous he won't send. Or maybe he
Is stingy but Loves sex too much and for that he is willing to spend.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Snakedoctor1: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Womaniser so that after i don kill am, I go see money to move on undecided
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
GreenDee:
... nothing...I am close to God already sha...
great, so change the reason why you need a husband.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by maxlev1: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
post=124445145:
The opposite of a stingy man is a generous man,
With his money,
time and affection for you.

We discussed this topic on a foreign forum we belong to sometime ago,
The below was from a friend back then.
She settle the matter patapata.....
To each their own
This is just the pure unadulterated truth. Some of our country men are really confused and don't know what relationship means. It annoys me when a man reasons that impressing a woman as well as keeping a lovely relationship is all about spending money on the opposite sex. Some people are quite daft and backward in reasoning. The position of the westerners towards this kind of scenarios is pure and straightforward. Funny enough you will see someone come here to write that wasting money on a woman is our culture. Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by fyzaila: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You didn’t do anything wrong…. I just like your comment. If that statement is truly from your mind. I will like to know you

Lol
Can it be falsely from my mind?
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Goodnigga: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rayban25:
This your question go make their brain freeze.

Last last they will pick the womanizer.
On point nigga. Women love money and a man who can get plenty girls but is devoted to them
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Goodnigga: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Onliie:
Dem go ask females question, na nairaland males go dey answer.
will women talk
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Toluwanise247(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
fyzaila:

Lol
Can it be falsely from my mind?
That mean you are good . Happy Sunday
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Faber(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Racksody:
Run o 😂

A swear bro. They know how to cook lies
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by MechanicMike: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rokiat:

Mr Cork behave yourself. angry

But the yansh look edible nah! tongue
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by spiceadole: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Stingy man...I have my own money.
If he doesn't provide,I and my children will be fine.

But womaniser? Hell No! He will infect me with (incurable) STDs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.