Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance (82695 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy โ€“ Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy's Fiancรฉ, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by zinaunreal(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cuppy go and cry in your benz ๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Zooposki(f): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
pikechukwu6:
He can't just dump her like that...make she come and occupy the available position in my list grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by davidtemi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Popsy dj should tell us wetin he do wit dj that didn't allow taylor to grow spiritually ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
MisterBanny:
Don't just know what's wrong with Cuppy. This fine girl has refused to grow up. Relationship no dey favor her at all

Abeg make persin help me with 2k make I use chop. The hunger no be here I swear. Thanks

One-four-eight-seven-five-zero-six-threeseven-nine

Access Bank

Where is the fine girl?

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by ransomed: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Beg Victor Anichebe to forgive you and lay his right hand to pray a prayer of release for you..
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by mohlanforex: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
third relationship break up
Openly with Victor Anichebe
Secretly with Anthony Joshua
Openly with Ryan Taylor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
None of my business..

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by isabi2lof: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Las las na everybody go chop breakfast
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by scholes23(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
British Breakfast

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by MrBanner(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
MisterBanny:
Don't just know what's wrong with Cuppy. This fine girl has refused to grow up. Relationship no dey favor her at all

Abeg make persin help me with 2k make I use chop. The hunger no be here I swear. Thanks

One-four-eight-seven-five-zero-six-threeseven-nine

Access Bank

Seun mynd44 mynd44 Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by blesboi(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
let me laugh in Latin hihihihihihi hohohoho huhuhu... grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by LivingSage: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
What could have gone wrong

She needs to maintain off- media relationship, enough of this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by legba1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Since she has tried rich niggas of her class yet ain't working, let her come down to trenches and try her luck.

He no go still work...trenches niggaz go just lap her money, lick her honey and tear race.... Na that one go worst pass because if she try gragra with her connections, that one go talk to bloggers and turn it a messy breakup. Na so trenches dey run am now.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by UdeywhineMe: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dj cuppy, I know you are reading this. Dm me let me make you happy with my sweet gbola cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by deyplay: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Not confirmed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by sleeknaija(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It always looked like Cuppy was trying
too hard & the guy was probably just
using her as he didn't look like he was
really into her.

Wetin be her problem reallyโ“ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"
down thereโฌ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

She should just try and look for a cool
9ja dude and settle down.

FP pls๐Ÿ™

Na Aproko and Amebo go finish you all this useless bloggers cry

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by olamike02: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why is this lady disturbing herself. Why going to sokoto to look for what's in your sokoto.๐Ÿค” Able bodied Yoruba men like my humble self will gladly accept you and make you feel like a woman that you're. Stop playing into the hands of these opportunists. You're loved, Cuppy.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by paskal16: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
She seems to be the one chasing men these days

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Georgejeez: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
At times it's good to settle for less .

She should stop following the big celebs with 6 packs , find one cool Naija guy who's matured mentally and not into showbiz to start off .

Wish her well in her next love affair , I just hope her kpekus will not become a borehole by the time she's done meeting her frogs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by oneman2k7: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Life na turn by turn.

Cuppy go soon get to my turn.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
I learnt she is so difficult to deal with.....
Most guys who dated her in the past said something similar.
I just hope she stays humble and find someone she will be with for a very long time.
Truth be told, I never expected her to even stay this long with that white guy.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Tundex911: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Marry me, you no gree na Boxer you dey follow up and down

Your eyes don clear now

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Evilspirit666: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
So,dis guy just knack dis gal Toto just like that

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Iamzik: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Zooposki post=124445432][/quote]

Do you really believe the epistle you posted up there? May God deliver you from victim mentality. I have seen many marriages where both the man and woman age graceful and love each other all the more. You need to change your circles

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Godsonkemz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cuppy is always forcing herself on the wrong people

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by enemyofprogress: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cuppy no get ori oko from heaven now, she is not destined to be married to a big boy. If she wants to be married and happy, let her look for a Mr nobody that is struggling with life. That's the only way she can be married and also be happy in the marriage. The earlier she takes to my advice the better for her.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Guppy has nothing special aside the fact that her dad is a billionaire

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by obaidan: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
ANTONHY JOSHUA PLEASE NA..na u ds babe like...please just do it for her...all these ryan taylor na just story for the gods..she's too sweet not to enjoy marital bliss, at all at all, even if na for few years....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by diamondbody(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wetin be her problem reallyโ“ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"

FP pls๐Ÿ™[/quote]

Why do you speculate instead that yo mama or your faackin wife no sweet down that , faackin stupid monkey u.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by FireUpNow(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stanweezy:
Dumped or Duped

Maybe my eye dey pepper me

Dumped and duped same time. Las las she go look for another man and get another breakups. I pray she get a steady guy to marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.