Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance (82633 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Verybadguy: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Loose for wetin them tell you say the guy dey hungry
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Ever8090: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kaytixy:
the guy became a muslim during last ramadan
ok ..
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by potland: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
cococandy:
Poor girl. If true she needs to give relationships a break for now. Sometimes when you’re not actively searching for something, it comes to you.
be my girlfriend

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by pinknipple: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
They never paused their pursuit of pussy/dick pleasure, indulging in all that they desired. As time passed, the breasts lost their youthful firmness, and the man departed from the scene, leaving a tale behind. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by DaRuud(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
I just hope she didn't open her legs for the guy , if not she just allowed that gold digger suck her breast join .breast wey I dey eye secretly

adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It always looked like Cuppy was trying
too hard & the guy was probably just
using her as he didn't look like he was
really into her.

Wetin be her problem really❓ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"
down there⬇️ 😉😉😉😉

She should just try and look for a cool
9ja dude and settle down.

FP pls🙏

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by HRMK: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
not many reasonable young men would have a permanent rltnshp with the dtr of a billionaire!especially when she is also a millionaire in her own right!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by wany(f): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Mcslize:

Exactly. Men love quiet, calm and gentle ladies as wives.

Cuppy lifestyle is too raunchy for any man to have as a wife.

Her younger sister is the epitome of wife material. Very modest and you will hardly hear anything about her in public.

DJ Cuppy is a big no no for a wife.
Speak for your self not for all men, cuppy might not be your kind but will certainly be for another man. undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by irunoko(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have.see how all of them are gloating happily.no wonder oyinbo say misery loves company.too many bitter,toxic,vile,pained, resentful and secretly envious people on NL

Though cuppy too get for body.at her age shes still immature and doesn't understand what it takes to be with a man.yes I understand she has a right to be with a man of her choice but this her PDA in this wicked world with miserable internet people is not doing her any good
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by EDDIEMILLION: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
When I thought finally our lady would be married.
Who is the next person now that will chop the kpekus.
Chop n go!
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by greypencils: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
E don cast, last last, curvy cuppy done chop breakfast.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by survival1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
From what the guy posted, one can see a spiritual undertone. It may be mere coincidence but any man who has ever been involved with her seems to go down. Only God knows all.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by adecz: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Well, truth is, she ain't getting any
younger & should try to curb her shenanigans,
find a regular guy & settle down..
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Lacash: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It always looked like Cuppy was trying
too hard & the guy was probably just
using her as he didn't look like he was
really into her.

Wetin be her problem really❓ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"
down there⬇️ 😉😉😉😉

She should just try and look for a cool
9ja dude and settle down.

FP pls🙏
It’s not always green on the other side…The Rich also cry😎😎

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by adecz: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Las, las everybody go chop breakfast❗️❗️😎😎
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Beuberry(f): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Trybes:

Your own carry husband
It carry rich man sef. Broke ass boy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by adecz: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2023
When the going was good....

She simply, desperately rushed this
relationship, but speed kills..😐

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by adecz: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2023
Meanwhile, her younger sister
is on course with her own bae

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures / Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.