Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance (82659 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by fx45(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
mohlanforex:
third relationship break up

Openly with Victor Anichebe

Secretly with Anthony Joshua

Openly with Ryan Taylor
What about that Davido's boy?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Trybes(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Beuberry:
Her destiny no carry husband. Them suppose do cele cleansing for her.
Your own carry husband

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Sultty(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Dear Miss DJ Cuppy,

My shoulders are available to cry on.
which shoulder😏😏 abeg go sleep joor

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by BarrElChapo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Person wey her papa don use 🤔

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by bonnyhope: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Dear Miss DJ Cuppy,

My shoulders are available to cry on.

How much u get

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Zooposki(f): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Iamzik:

Do you really believe the epistle you posted up there? May God deliver you from victim mentality. I have seen many marriages where both the man and woman age graceful and love each other all the more. You need to change your circles

That’s why men advise other men to go for younger women, telling them not to marry their age mates, cos after awhile in the marriage she will start looking like his mother cos the husband has siphoned so much energy from her.

Probably those that age gracefully together has the wife way younger than him, and after the husband has vampired her energy she will start looking like his age mate.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by godofuck231: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
When you have a lioness always out hunting with hyenas, this is the result , she either gets eaten up and keep dragging rotten carcass to the pride

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Batneedunity: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pls someone should give me dj cuppy number🙏🤍🖤
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by prophetfire: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It always looked like Cuppy was trying
too hard & the guy was probably just
using her as he didn't look like he was
really into her.

Wetin be her problem really❓ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"
down there⬇️ 😉😉😉😉

She should just try and look for a cool
9ja dude and settle down.

FP pls🙏
. The guy wasn't into the shit. It was the girl that was doing attachee on him.
Maybe Popsy don use her renew im doing grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by prophetfire: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Dumped?

Or they ended it?

Cuppy is better than that embarrassment.

Who knows, she might even be the cause.

It's never good for a woman to be too wild, it's harder to control for women than for men.

Isale Oro l'egbin.
She's too lousy and childish.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Teeklef(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Real life MOTUNDE of Mr macaroni's skit.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by bluefilm: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Maybe it's high time she tries lesbianism

Because I cannot understand why all these guys keep quitting her, her wealthy family background notwithstanding...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by gassbee: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Jus d look on d guys face alone u go know say this one no get time for marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by 9jaRealist: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2023
obaidan:
Actually it's equally crude for you to abuse his sisters and mum for his bad bad behaviour....they have nothing to do with his bad behaviour and for all u care, they may be far better than you, in achievements compartment and all.....attack who dey badly behaved, not his mum or sisters or anyone around him...

Quit defending primitive and crude misogyny… undecided

I actually didn’t abuse his mom and sisters (hence the qualifier “perhaps”)…
Nonetheless, it’s clear misogynists tend not to get it until it’s personalized to them.
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by mercysamuelson(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2023
I no pray say make dis be true, but if na true... When one door closes, another one go Open.
Na transfer window we dey...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Omoawoke: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2023
She should go and wash her head

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Codes151(m): 1:19am On Jul 16, 2023
shoe get size... african queen just dey zuzu smh... when real men full Nigeria u dey find wetin outside?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by saysoo: 1:30am On Jul 16, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It always looked like Cuppy was trying
too hard & the guy was probably just
using her as he didn't look like he was
really into her.

Wetin be her problem really❓ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"
down there⬇️ 😉😉😉😉

She should just try and look for a cool
9ja dude and settle down.

FP pls🙏
News.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by TheAlchemist: 1:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Better it ends now, glad that my prediction that if she marries the guy, she might end being a punching bag never came to pass.

But seriously speaking the dude is a step down in class for a well educated lady like DJ Cuppy.
So what now happens to the automobile workshop she helped the guy set up in Dubai?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Maj196(m): 2:36am On Jul 16, 2023
She dumped him instead. Cuppy needs to humble herself, no matter how rich a man na still the head o
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by obaidan: 3:09am On Jul 16, 2023
9jaRealist:

Quit defending primitive and crude misogyny… undecided

I actually didn’t accuse his mom and sisters of anything (hence “perhaps”)…
Nonetheless, it’s clear misogynists tend not to get it until it’s personalized to them.
>
i called him badly behaved, i said attack him, but leave his mother n sisters out of it but in your little mind, i am supporting him...Half education is more dangerous than no èducation at all....be like u just hear d word misogyny and u just want to use it at all cost....abuse the male that was badly behaved and leave his mother and sisters(who are obviously female) out of it is now misogyny to you.....I'm not sure u deserve my attention beyond this point

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by onome2013: 3:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Good for her we have some cool headed poor men children whom can be her husband for life, while the wealth change their life

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Benediction777: 3:38am On Jul 16, 2023
POOR MAN MENTALITY...EVEROBODY NO BE GOLD DIGGER..

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

Na the guy go lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by CCIA: 4:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Lutherblaq:
e-don cast last-last na every monkey go chop breakfast grin
Gbana oooooooooooooh! grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Jakumo(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2023
RightToReject:
What has been happening to her relationship-wise has nothing to do with her, or family, financial and social standing in general. She's just a special-needs person, which most people don't know.

So, the only type of man who can retain her (and who most importantly must be the kind of man she envisaged for herself) after knowing her well for a long-term meaningful relationship/union must be the kind of man who has affinity for special-needs children (persons). Provided that he's discernible to see her for who she is from the inception, accept that that is whom she's inherently, and has the grit to pilot the relationship, he'll be able to help her gain stability without losing himself (sanity) in the process.

She can't help herself much, no matter how hard she would wish to. Some women with similar conditions like hers are on this forum and everywhere else.

Ok, now this makes sense. The woman is borderline autistic and is incapable of distinguishing reality from her own delusions of grandeur.

No wonder she allowed her once fit body to go to shit and wind up looking like an overweight middle-aged matron when she had all the money in the world to hire personal trainers who could have ensured she looked 25 even at her current age of 55.

No wonder also that BJ Puppy always has her frigging tongue stuck out like a petulant 5-year-old in photographs taken of her.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by tyup(m): 4:54am On Jul 16, 2023
9jaRealist:

Meanwhile, while you’re busy wanking off on NL..
Cuppy has 2 masters degrees (Oxford and NYU), plus a foundation that helps the poor.
>

You. What do you have and can boast of?? I expected you boast of ur achievement to.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Dshocker(m): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Social media people and leaving their business to mind other people's business.

As if you are not part of them undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Dshocker(m): 5:00am On Jul 16, 2023
anthonioo:
Cuppy is a lesbian Dey broke up cos of lack of sex from cuppy. Like he said dat part of cuppy will bring him down spiritually

Be calming down, you've got no proof.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Dshocker(m): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2023
TheAlchemist:
Better it ends now, glad that my prediction that if she marries the guy, she might end being a punching bag never came to pass.

But seriously speaking the dude is a step down in class for a well educated lady like DJ Cuppy.
So what now happens to the automobile workshop she helped the guy set up in Dubai?

Lol... Cuppy is the lower class between the both of them.

Go to his page and check him out.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by djon78(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Cuppy no get ori oko from heaven now, she is not destined to be married to a big boy. If she wants to be married and happy, let her look for a Mr nobody that is struggling with life. That's the only way she can be married and also be happy in the marriage. The earlier she takes to my advice the better for her.

People like her won't even rate the Mr nobody

But marrying a Mr nobody is the only thing that will likely bring her peace

A Mr nobody she will support, uplift and submit to

There are many of them, very good ones out there
If only she can find them

Na God go help am

If not she will just be turning round the circle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures / Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) / Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.