Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance (82595 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by samwillyco1(m): 5:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Please tell her, that I can be her man but I no get much money but I can feed her comfortably.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by djon78(m): 5:38am On Jul 16, 2023
RightToReject:
What has been happening to her relationship-wise has nothing to do with her, or family, financial and social standing in general. She's just a special-needs person, which most people don't know.

So, the only type of man who can retain her (and who most importantly must be the kind of man she envisaged for herself) after knowing her well for a long-term meaningful relationship/union must be the kind of man who has affinity for special-needs children (persons). Provided that he's discernible to see her for who she is from the inception, accept that that is whom she's inherently, and has the grit to pilot the relationship, he'll be able to help her gain stability without losing himself (sanity) in the process.

She can't help herself much, no matter how hard she would wish to. Some women with similar conditions like hers are on this forum and everywhere else.

Most importantly a Man that truly loves her
And able to tolerate her plenty bull.shit

I have been around such kind of people
Ordinary relationship with them
Can be something else
Talkless of marriage
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by omoba2k2: 5:56am On Jul 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
🤣😂 Anichebe is happy right now. I remember how she disgraced Victor Anichebe.

I dedicate “Heartbreaker” by Mariah Carey feat. Jay-Z to the dude.

I dedicate “Unbreak My Heart” by Toni Braxton to her.

Guy u be music library 😁

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

You got it! They got engaged the very day they met. Is that one a relationship? Just like Mr Ibu's daughter.
The Cuppy I think is lousy, not every man wants that.
100% most of this girls don't know How men are wired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Dybala11(m): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..
Na the guy go lose
Why do you think so?? The dude is also very rich o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by adecz: 6:26am On Jul 16, 2023
Even Kid Waya chop👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨, clean mouth
and took off 🏃🏃🏃

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Agunesinjaweola: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Cuppy DJ is Anfaani Adugbo to the available suitor who's ready to be lousy as more as her.

She's the epitome of what every mother in law resented in every home.

Another two minutes relationship is loading.

I wonder what Mr Otedola will be thinking about her.

Marry her at your own peril.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Melonsmasher: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2023
Learn to keep your privates out of social media

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Confirm4real(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2023
D guy use am do Sexercise as a boxer grin

We warned her. How can you just meet a man under a week or two and you're already engaged to him.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by BackFromBalablu: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2023
eteebanky1:
Na that her breast dy enter my eye, she no fine like that facially
trash :-/

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Dirkcoyt: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Well these just shows one thing in the otedola family , weak leadership of the home , we know you love your children but you didn’t train them well enough to be smart and decisive, you let them have their way at everything just because you want to be a caring loving husband. The result is this , a child that is useless to herself . Temi is only different cause she’s a bit of a shy personality. Money can’t fix these things you just have to know when to love your children and when to be strict to them do they can be useful to themselves. This is becoming embarrassing to their family name , only Temi is saving it a bit . I wish her luck in her love life .

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Maxxim: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Na social media ruin that lady life, I get when the guy says it interfere with his spiritual growth, as a lady it's your job to respect and support your man's spiritual journey, if not your man will become emasculated and he'll turn a nuisance

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by maasoap(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

Na the guy go lose
Your happiness is not entirely tied to the wealth of your partner. If the person is toxic and you refuse to quit because of long throat, u go suffer.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by 9japride(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2023
Cuppy is a nice lady. She just need a cool guy that is genuinely interested in her drama. Staying with someone like her is full time entertainment. Make she calm down find one 9ja guy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Weathered: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

Na the guy go lose
lose wetin? cuppy has been passed around like a church offering bowl...and I still wonder how men boldly enter where many men have been.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Olabode211: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2023
After all this true stuff she go still carry this leftover go meet another mummy son🙆🙆

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by mordred44: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Chop and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by 9jaRealist: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2023
obaidan:

i called him badly behaved, i said attack him, but leave his mother n sisters out of it but in your little mind, i am supporting him...Half education is more dangerous than no èducation at all....be like u just hear d word misogyny and u just want to use it at all cost....abuse the male that was badly behaved and leave his mother and sisters(who are obviously female) out of it is now misogyny to you.....I'm not sure u deserve my attention beyond this point

Sorry but I don’t understand gibberish (see, another new word cheesy)…SMH
>
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Henry22(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2023
He has finished enjoying what actually brought him grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by 9jaRealist: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2023
tyup:
You. What do you have and can boast of?? I expected you boast of ur achievement to.

Only INSECURE folks brag about their own “achievements” to anonymous characters on the Internet…
Just as only really INSECURE (and crude) dudes seek to denigrate women with primitive misogynistic remarks. SMH
>

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Tonalphs(f): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Cuppy needs to relax. She shouldn't try so much to get married in the target age she's set for herself. Sometimes it's okay to take a break and enjoy being single. Singleness isn't a crime.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by ChristianMuslim: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Let her kitten breathe.. dont suffocate it

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Kajaard: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2023
I have no single pity for her.

When you take your private relationship to social media expect the internet to give you all kinds of comments.

Her attention seeking is out of this world. Pathetic undecided

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Blitzking: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It always looked like Cuppy was trying
too hard & the guy was probably just
using her as he didn't look like he was
really into her.

Wetin be her problem really❓ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"
down there⬇️ 😉😉😉😉

She should just try and look for a cool
9ja dude and settle down.

FP pls🙏
Cuppy should make her relationship low key and only make is open after tying the knot..like say 1 Yr after..don't like the attention her relationship life is getting nobody deserves such public intrusion into one's private life.i wish her well but she should also check herself and what she holds really dear cos wat she see as right or wrong could actually be messed up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by tabaralph: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It always looked like Cuppy was trying
too hard & the guy was probably just
using her as he didn't look like he was
really into her.

Wetin be her problem really❓ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"
down there⬇️ 😉😉😉😉

She should just try and look for a cool
9ja dude and settle down.

FP pls🙏
Google na basta*d , out of curiosity I Google cuppy past boyfriends and I was shocked at how many guys this baby has dated including a bus driver, and my submission is that she’s is a mummy water princess donating their sper*ms in the coven,within past 5-7 years she’s had dated more than 10 different men…..na real wa.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by crossbreedwears(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2023
Breast wey Asa Asika don suck tire then come pass am give other.
eteebanky1:
Na that her breast dy enter my eye, she no fine like that facially

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Truvelisback(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Her show up self too much. Person never even marry u, u don dey campaign and display the guy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Allisgud: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2023
He be say the oyinbo boyfriend dey attend spiritual church,make she come trenchies I go manage her
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by millionboi2: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2023
Roytimidgreat:
There was no dating so I'm not surprised it didn't last.

we warn her dat this ticket will cut, some goats on nairaland were shouting jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by CaptMarvel(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2023
Lolz. I remember I said this 😂😂😂
I give details on who she can marry.
No be every person you jump into in the name of love.

Oyinbo boy don collect his share and japa

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by mukthar2000(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2023
We already told her but love they shark her then,

She turn herself to palliative with everybody, I believed soon the palliative we reach my turn.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by rafcrown(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2023
7 cows
7 he goats
7 cars
7 houses
7b.naira
Then far reaching solutions .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.