Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance (82693 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy's FiancΓ©, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Mcslize: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2023
See what she even posted.

What was the guy thinking when he went to marry Cuppy of all people? That girl will never be serious for life.

It's only her younger sister that is a wife material not Disc jockey Cuppy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by TheSuperX(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2023
I knew it wouldn't last now πŸ˜‚
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Mcslize: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

You got it! They got engaged the very day they met. Is that one a relationship? Just like Mr Ibu's daughter.
The Cuppy I think is lousy, not every man wants that.

Exactly. Men love quiet, calm and gentle ladies as wives.

Cuppy lifestyle is too raunchy for any man to have as a wife.

Her younger sister is the epitome of wife material. Very modest and you will hardly hear anything about her in public.

DJ Cuppy is a big no no for a wife.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by TheSuperX(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2023
Mcslize:
See what she even posted.

What was the guy thinking when he went to marry Cuppy of all people? That girl will never be serious for life.

It's only her younger sister that is a wife material not Disc jockey Cuppy.
Cuppy is the only Otedola daughter that is never serious, she jumps from one man to another and the father don't even caution her at all.

for me both Temi and the first born of Otedola are the most sane and well behaved daughters.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by TheSuperX(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Mcslize:

Exactly. Men love quiet, calm and gentle ladies as wives.

Cuppy lifestyle is too raunchy for any man to have as a wife.

Her younger sister is the epitome of wife material. Very modest and you will hardly hear anything about her in public.

DJ Cuppy is a big no no for a wife.
Also the first daughter of Otedola, you hardly hear from that one and I think she's a musician.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by IbileIfe: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2023
She needs to calm down.
Love is not by force.

I met her on Wednesday, August 31, 2013 at the first Facebook party in Africa hosted by Mark Zuckerberg himself at the Afrinolly Space in Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
She was the DJ.
She was shy as I looked at her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFlZmXAUMnU
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Mcslize: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2023
Emu4life:
In Burna's voice "Las Las!! E don cast, na everybody go chop breakfast".

Make she chop her breakfast in Peace. We no send her

Follow her sing am.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by TheSuperX(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2023
fx45:
What about that Davido's boy?
Davido's manager
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It always looked like Cuppy was trying
too hard & the guy was probably just
using her as he didn't look like he was
really into her.

Wetin be her problem really❓ Guys seem
to always use and dump her, which
makes me speculate say she no "sweet"
down there⬇️ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

She should just try and look for a cool
9ja dude and settle down.

FP plsπŸ™

This gal love big muscle men die
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by payloader(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2023
What kind of spiritual growth is he talking about? Anyway, she should stop following glamour and hype. There are many guys in Naija that can settle down and build a home. All these rich kids are not always well brought up.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by TheSuperX(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2023
cococandy:
Poor girl. If true she needs to give relationships a break for now. Sometimes when you’re not actively searching for something, it comes to you.
Is that what happened to you too? 😁
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by guysbewise: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Because Nigerian women are not innovative in bed they just want only the man to do all the work. If she was also bbanging the guys brains out the guy's brain will never think of leaving her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Pkgplanet: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2023
He came,he saw and conquered.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgerit cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by enemyofprogress: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2023
djon78:

People like her won't even rate the Mr nobody

But marrying a Mr nobody is the only thing that will likely bring her peace

A Mr nobody she will support, uplift and submit to

There are many of them, very good ones out there
If only she can find them

Na God go help am

If not she will just be turning round the circle
even at that, I pity the poor man wey go marry her. Her pusssssssy go don turn to borehole by now

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by enemyofprogress: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2023
cococandy:
Poor girl. If true she needs to give relationships a break for now. Sometimes when you’re not actively searching for something, it comes to you.
yinmu

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by enemyofprogress: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2023
payloader:
What kind of spiritual growth is he talking about? Anyway, she should stop following glamour and hype. There are many guys in Naija that can settle down and build a home. All these rich kids are not always well brought up.
person wey no fit Boil ordinary water, not to talk of making eba and egusi soup with correct bush meat for me and she won't allow me to cheat on her with another girl in peace. That one na wife material?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by abidem4real: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&u
tm_medium=facebook

really into her.

FP plsπŸ™
Did I hear you say she no sweet down there? That's funny! Have you ever seen pussy wey bitter before? Normal normal ponmo sweet naw, maybe her character has been the impediment according to her boyfriend's statement.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Meteng: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
adecz:

https://leadership.ng/ryan-taylor-sparks-break-up-rumours-as-he-unfollows-dj-cuppy-on-instagram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

really into her.

down there
⬇️ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

FP plsπŸ™
Borehole things

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Pacesetter123(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Beuberry:
Her destiny no carry husband. Them suppose do cele cleansing for her.
Chai,9ja people,una get badt mouth...ehh.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by imagrg(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2023
Except for her money, she has nothing to write home about. Her kpekus shape viewed from her dress is rectangular in shape. grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Sirchigo4: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2023
adecz:

really into her.

FP plsπŸ™

Sense is too far away from her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by antibullshit: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2023
I think people should stop hating on DJ Cuppy . I think she has a good heart and its not a bad thing that her father is rich. I think she's a nice girl who's just looking for love. More love ,less hate .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by macho44(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Anichebe is happy right now. I remember how she disgraced Victor Anichebe.

I dedicate β€œHeartbreaker” by Mariah Carey feat. Jay-Z to the dude.

I dedicate β€œUnbreak My Heart” by Toni Braxton to her.

And how did she disgrace Anichebe?

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Daxray07(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2023
I knew this day will come. The girl is just to loud with her lifestyle. Call it whatever u want but somethings about u should be private especially your relationships because a lot of ppl are rooting for u to fail. Her lifestyle is wild, PDA is annoying, dress sense is zero. If no be say her papa get money I no sure say anybody for even know her name.
See as guys from different continent just dey chop her clean mouth. Maybe her soulmate dey trenches, make she find am come here abeg. We mount!! grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by mechanics(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hmmmmm, she's not always lucky with relationships.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
When you leave Naija guys go follow oyibo, what do you expect.
Her wahala.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by MrSmithy: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
She is a nice girl but lacks discipline...Money is not all, most espcially she should understand that her African root requires every woman must be under a man with all loyality and respect but due to her wrong upbringing she as an adult still doesn't want to re-train herself to be better thinking money can fix all shits in Marriage. How many men now still counting, by tomorrow she will unfold another man
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by princenaira(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Well expected.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Pinkybush: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Who expected to see them marry was as foolish as the devil
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Psychopatheko: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ baruwa wey dey gate come see something
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by Kaytixy: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ever8090:
Just like that?....the guy na even Christian sef.
the guy became a muslim during last ramadan
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance by adecz: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
When the going was good...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.