Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House (5447 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Andyblaze: 12:40am On Jul 16, 2023
I know I am supposed to mind my business but then I think this girl is too good to be suffering this. Should I tell her what her boyfriend is doing every day or should I just ignore

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by superCleanworks(m): 1:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Andyblaze:
I know I am supposed to mind my business but then I think this girl is too good to be suffering this. Should I tell her what her boyfriend is doing every day or should I just ignore

why should you mind your business? why?
please, don't mind your business.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by chatinent: 2:01am On Jul 16, 2023
You mean lesbianism?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by shege45: 2:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Andyblaze:
anonymously text her. One by one we must curb this cheating

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Zonefree(m): 3:14am On Jul 16, 2023
superCleanworks:

why should you mind your business? why?
Because not minding his business can get him harmed.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by superCleanworks(m): 3:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Because not minding his business can get him harmed.

bloody lie.
OP please don't mind your business. You will have a terrible heart attack if you mind your business.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by illicit(m): 3:34am On Jul 16, 2023
The Bible said be ur brother's keeper not your sister's keeper

shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by pussyeater(m): 5:08am On Jul 16, 2023
It be like you guys nor know Andy. Na original mad man. grin grin grin E don tey for nairaland. Andy Andy, long time no see brother. Any better?

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:42am On Jul 16, 2023
AP=APROKO.

Off your light make you go sleep
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by DesChyko: 5:47am On Jul 16, 2023
Andyblaze?

pussyeater:
It be like you guys nor know Andy. Na original mad man. grin grin grin E don tey for nairaland. Andy Andy, long time no see brother. Any better?

You get? I shock as I see people dey honestly engage am. Be like dem new sha🤣

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Olumighty123(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2023
I dedicate this trending song to you, the lyrics goes:

Amebo, dem go tire x2ce
Weytin you no see. You go say you see am, whyyy? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Benwallt(m): 6:14am On Jul 16, 2023
I don't even understand the news self. You caught your neighbour's babe bringing another girl to his house. Trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Baronthecelebri: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Tell her
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by ayoola2002(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Becareful with women . Infact don't advice any lady in love . You end up her enemy
2. Always mind your business
3. Don't go anywhere you are not invited .

If you can stick tobthis simple rules..you will have a great life

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by iHateFraudsters: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Benwallt:
I don't even understand the news self. You caught your neighbour's babe bringing another girl to his house. Trash

Abi you no know say na hungry person be that?

Hunger don tear his brain, he can't even compose a meaningful story.

See topic : "... I caught my neighbours girlfriend bla bla bla ..."

See write-up : "...Should I tell her what her boyfriend is doing bla bla bla..."

You caught the girlfriend doing something, and now you want to tell the same girlfriend what the boyfriend has been doing?
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Streetmovement(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Which one be I caught my neighbors babe bringing another babe to his house, Should I tell her what her boyfriend is doing every day or should I just ignore, he dey like you dey ment, which kind mumu question be this na?
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Sonnobax15(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Misleading topic
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Illegal1(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2023
omoh.......abeg make una try smoke wetin una head fit carry 4 once..
which kind topic be dis?
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Nelito1472: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Do you know if she is the main chick or the side chick. Baba, make dem no use u settle
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2023
ayoola2002:
Becareful with women . Infact don't advice any lady in love . You end up her enemy
2. Always mind your business
3. Don't go anywhere you are not invited .

If you can stick tobthis simple rules..you will have a great life
you are right my brother, it happens to me, since then I have vow not to advise any girl again, if she is going to fire u will not even do as if I know anything, it is her life. I can only advice my children..

Since then any lady I carry to knack and go , I ni get time to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by kkins25(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2023
this your title sha.. u just incite our lesbianism fetish for nothing.. mtcheeew
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Benwallt(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Abi you no know say na hungry person be that?

Hunger don tear his brain, he can't even compose a meaningful story.

See topic : "... I caught my neighbours girlfriend bla bla bla ..."

See write-up : "...Should I tell her what her boyfriend is doing bla bla bla..."

You caught the girlfriend doing something, and now you want to tell the same girlfriend what the boyfriend has been doing?

My brother, the op needs healing. I have been trying to diagnose him here but that hunger you mentioned is actually is his disease. He is on a long thing as nobody will be willing to part with anything for him to regain his focus..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by jeromestarks: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Andyblaze:
Mind your business.
The girl is visiting another guy too.
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2023
chatinent:
You mean lesbianism?

I'm confused as you, he actually meant a guy bringing in another girl. People should communicate clearly.
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by iHateFraudsters: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Benwallt:

My brother, the op needs healing. I have been trying to diagnose him here but that hunger you mentioned is actually is his disease. He is on a long thing as nobody will be willing to part with anything for him to regain his focus..

grin

This man

grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Khd95(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Do you have a job?

Like profitable one that will occupy you daily, because I wonder Wetin concern you and Wetin your neighbor Dey do if not joblessness
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by KingTom(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2023
pussyeater:
Andyboomba grin grin na werey with dem 190, mrcork etc

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2023
Your heading is misleading
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by AbarisFather(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2023
It is minding of business that spoiled things to this point we are in Nigeria

So you don't have to mind your business. Let's join hands to correct anomalies within and outside our environment
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Aremwayne: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Haba this dude still dey NL grin

Better mad man
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Goodman2023: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
chatinent:
You mean lesbianism?

I wonder...the topic is something else
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Babe Bringing Another Girl To His House by Goodman2023: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Andyblaze:

You caught your neighbor babe bringing another girl to the house...is sha a lesbian ? Abi you don take ogogoro this morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? / Help!!! My Husband Comes Too Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.