Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs (4278 Views)

Why relationships will continue to be difficult for Nigerian youths / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by Anny69: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
oh its deeper. its spiritual science. i am a seer and spiritual scientist and astrologer among other things
Fascinating. cheesy How do I become a spiritual scientist?
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by sukkot: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Anny69:
Fascinating. cheesy How do I become a spiritual scientist?
its a soul calling. Your higher self pushes your flesh into it. You are controlled by your higher self. If the universe has you earmarked to be one of the spiritual scientists then it will activate your higher self which will then put the burning desire in you to want to acquire all the hidden metaphysical secrets of the world. Believe it or not but the first port of call on the journey is conquering the bible and unveiling all it's secrets. Took me like 3 years to conquer the whole bible. Next up is the zodiac. Then numerology. Then cracking symbols. Then reading the messages in the weather and events. Then etymology. Words and names hide many secrets so you have to know how to unfold the meaning behind every word and name. Etc etc etc etc. It's like a 12 year process but when you are done ? You will see exactly what God sees. You will have the eye of God. You can see behind the veil. Like this astrology thing is seeing behind the veil. If there is an earthquake in California on the 17th of July what message is God sending ? There is a message in everything . If there is a huge volcanic eruption on mount etna in Italy what message is God trying to send ? And so you become like the person God uses to send messages to world leaders etc. You see behind the veil of events and people. You see the unseen . You are Gods direct representative in earth. That's a spiritual scientist

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by DAramis: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
oh she can come to me for private consultation. I take on clients. And thanks for the kind words . I would try to do a part two to the Gemini sometimes this week. Just add me as a Friend so you would know when it is done

I didn't know you do private consultation. It is great, and I do hope someone that knows her here can notify her privately or on social media (I myself don't know her nor ever met her).

Sure, I will add you as a friend to get more update on your astoric writeup regarding zodiac and personality of individuals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by Anny69: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
its a soul calling. Your higher self pushes your flesh into it. You are controlled by your higher self. If the universe has you earmarked to be one of the spiritual scientists then it will activate your higher self which will then put the burning desire in you to want to acquire all the hidden metaphysical secrets of the world. Believe it or not but the first port of call on the journey is conquering the bible and unveiling all it's secrets. Took me like 3 years to conquer the whole bible. Next up is the zodiac. Then numerology. Then cracking symbols. Then reading the messages in the weather and events. Then etymology. Words and names hide many secrets so you have to know how to unfold the meaning behind every word and name. Etc etc etc etc. It's like a 12 year process but when you are done ? You will see exactly what God sees. You will have the eye of God. You can see behind the veil. Like this astrology thing is seeing behind the veil. If there is an earthquake in California on the 17th of July what message is God sending ? There is a message in everything . If there is a huge volcanic eruption on mount etna in Italy what message is God trying to send ? And so you become like the person God uses to send messages to world leaders etc. You see behind the veil of events and people. You see the unseen . You are Gods direct representative in earth. That's a spiritual scientist
Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by Lungdick: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=sukkot post=124455978][/quote]

abeg my date of birth is august 16, what's my zodiac sign/house and/or interpretation.
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by TheSuperX(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
so long as you got pisces you are always going to be drawn to spiritual esoteric wisdom. i got pisces. i am solar-scorpio and luna pisces

but please dont encourage people to be posting their alignments and date of births and giving me hardwork to do grin
So una dey believe all these nonsense? I think say na only young girls dey carry am for head? nigga just stop this.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by cocolacec(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
give me the date of birth of who you want to pair with her and I would let you know if it's a match or a disaster
Explain if a pair of Capricon and Pisces is a match or disaster.
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by ghettochild(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
So how much is your consultation?
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by Thomasankara(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
[/color]e don use sweet talk hoodwink,I release you from such enchantment grin grin wink cheesy[color=#770077]
Baronthecelebri:
Wow, very deep. So since you know all this can you please predict 5 correct score and ten draws,if I win I'll give you 20 percent.
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by Aladdin1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
saysoo:
What about Portable? He is alpha and cannot be replaced. Alpha ke you dea. Cuppy is a spoilt brat that wants to be somebody she is not.
Thats it! no point in horoscopic hulabaloo!
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by sukkot: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
ghettochild:
So how much is your consultation?
i only charge white people or rich black people. tomorrow when am feeling more energetic i will come handle like 5 cases here.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by ghettochild(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
i only charge white people or rich black people. tomorrow when am feeling more energetic i will come handle like 5 cases here.
Make I dey among the lucky 5 oooo
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by FengChui(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2023
sukkot:
So Looking at Dj cuppys ORI aka star alignments she is solar-Scorpio meaning she has a ruling class , take charge kind of mentality. An alpha . Bold and strong and assertive. However her Luna is in Taurus and then ingress into Gemini. What this means is that there is a program energy in her of being STUCK AND REPLACED. Meaning an energy of coming to a halt and then being stuck and then being replaced. So this is a ruling class energy that will get stuck and replaced. Now this is the energy around her and any man she joins with ? If he is spiritually weaker than her then this her energy will overpower the man and these things in her energy will control the mans life. A good example of that is Victor Anichebe whose energy is weak ( cancer and Taurus ) and so when she got with him that her energy took control and he grounded to a halt ( his club got relegated and got replaced by another club in premiership ) and was replaced. His whole life kinda grounded to a halt and he was replaced.

Then we have this Ryan Taylor character who is solar Pisces meaning this would be someone looking to explore their spirituality and get into esoteric wisdom and so his spirit is stronger than anichebes spirit but yet not as strong as cuppys because his Luna is Capricorn-Aquarius and so for her spirit not to get him stuck and replaced , this is someone who has to get away from her because his soul calling is towards growth in the esoterica spiritual metaphysical wisdom

And so her only form of stability will be with a man who is a star seed because those types of men , their energy are the spiritual alpha energys and can never be influenced by interaction with women. These are alpha energys. Star-seed energys . And these are the only men that would stick and she would be happy with . These star seed alpha spiritual alignments combinations occur in only 3 zodiac houses

Even the grinding to a halt and being replaced that happened to Anthony Joshua is caused by his secret liaison with her because his energy field is very weak too ( solar libra and Luna Aries-Taurus ) ( grounded to a halt and replaced by aleksandar usyk )

What is this one saying?
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by Itooweak4una: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2023
sukkot:
its a spiritual calling. its different stages. the first phase of the journey you can use books or youtube to understand planets, zodiac houses, constellations, galaxies, nebula, aspects, black holes, meteor showers, mythology, stars, comets, asteroids, ingress, retrograde, messier numbers, glyphs, supanovas , centaurs etc etc etc. this is the physical aspect. once you have mastered all that then its the metaphysical aspect next. you will conquer that by trying to conquer all the sacred text esoterically not literally , sacred text like the bible etc. all has hidden wisdom of the universe

Smh, I can't believe in this day and age there are people like you that thinks and reason like cave dwellers. If you channel this energy into science, it will benefit the society than this.
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by Fmghewzy(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2023
FengChui:

What is this one saying?

Crap, I am even surprised by the amount of people who agrees with her and think she is saying something meaningful.

Omo people wey normal for this country no plenty at all

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by FengChui(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Crap, I am even surprised by the amount of people who agrees with her and think she is saying something meaningful.

Omo people wey normal for this country no plenty at all

Lols…
Abeg no kill me with laugh….

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by Solofresh2: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sukkot have been going through the Bible for some days now and it came to my knowledge and understanding that,the virgin Mary is Virgo, the fishermen are Pisces and Jesus Christ the sacrificial lamb is Aries
Re: Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs by karkinase(m): 1:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Sukkot I’m Scorpio ♏️ which partner fits me best..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Backsides And Confidence / Things Different Nigerian Women Like / 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.