Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend (2439 Views)

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend by turmacs(f): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
almarthins:

If money come finish, what next?

This your advice is satanic
dump his broke ass and move on to the next..
Re: My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend by almarthins(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
turmacs:
dump his broke ass and move on to the next..

I fear thee

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend by tivhador: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
SMH.......Single lady obviously
turmacs:
The earlier we ladies realise that this world is a jungle were only the fittest survive, the better for us..If you get a decent guy, who is smart, loving, understanding, and most important of all, Very Rich , and you let him go for free becos he has a girlfriend, you are very sick..You need to do everything in your power to scatter that relationship between him and that yeye girlfriend so that the loaded guy can be yours.. Fight to get him for yourself and your future kids..He is yours and not for any mumu girlfriend.. Don't deny your future kids the luxury of having a rich father because of one mumu girlfriend or fiance, put head and fight..

turmacs
Re: My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
turmacs:
The earlier we ladies realise that this world is a jungle were only the fittest survive, the better for us..If you get a decent guy, who is smart, loving, understanding, and most important of all, Very Rich , and you let him go for free becos he has a girlfriend, you are very sick..You need to do everything in your power to scatter that relationship between him and that yeye girlfriend so that the loaded guy can be yours.. Fight to get him for yourself and your future kids..He is yours and not for any mumu girlfriend.. Don't deny your future kids the luxury of having a rich father because of one mumu girlfriend or fiance, put head and fight..

turmacs

If your words is anything to go by, then the boyfriend you just snatched, will be re-snatched from you, in less than 48hrs 🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend by Creativity22: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
turmacs:

turmacs
What if the rich guy, doesn't want a poor, desperado like you ? Will you propose to him?
Re: My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend by Creativity22: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
Pls stop sending me emails about job. It is tiring.
Hahaha. Nawa oh. Nne please find something give am abeg. Even if na to dey watch toilet. So he can be productive.
It is well
Re: My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend by Hisbah(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Creativity22:

Hahaha. Nawa oh. Nne please find something give am abeg. Even if na to dey watch toilet. So he can be productive.
It is well
Helinues said he don't want to work.
Re: My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend by Creativity22: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Hisbah:
Helinues said he don't want to work.
Offer him toilet cleaning and waste bin disposal job. He will accept. He has no choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Dumped / I Am 18 She's 21 / Spotting A Potential Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.