Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture (9830 Views)

Oshomole Asking Tinubu To Put His Hands Down During National Anthem / Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

Have you ever heard of freedom of speech, seriously, I envision a united Africa with stupendous economic might, but you have to do so without pulling others down, a country where academic requirements are stacked differently to enable others catch up, policies to keep others down, and when the complain u call them wailers, Igbos gave developed thick skin, imagine Igbos coming back from #20 pounds to reinstate herself as main economic driver, this should be the miracle of the century, Nigeria or not, they are throttling away from others, the global oil dominance will soon end, may be gas will be relevant which East have more in abundance, days of reckoning πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
oga u may right, there is freedom of speech. What of freedom after speech? Abacha regime dealt with Nigerians and Politicians. U have not meet Hausas&Yorubas that complain & wail pass your people. Travel to all regions & try have conversation with their poor or illiterate people, u realised how they have been brain wash by rich elites,leaders&Some of them remains in the dark by choice they make. Matters are rising oga, God bless you Sir
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2023
Bukola94:
guy u are so mean, don't support evil. He has a family, and may be the bread winner. If I was order to shoot him after the court find him guilty, I won't. Will you ?
The people, security agents and other common people who have been killed based on his instructions were not breadwinners and didn't have families too? See your hypocrisy now!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Afamed: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Gidgiddy someone opened a thread and called you a terrorist and I defended you on that thread... please don't allow me to change my mind.

NNAMDI KANU MUST DIE IF THE SOUTH EAST MUST MOVE FORWARD!

NNAMDI KANU HAS A LOT OF INNOCENT BLOODS ON HIS HANDS...

It's a matter of time, you will get to know him better

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emergingnation(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Gidgiddy someone opened a thread and called you a terrorist and I defended you on that thread... please don't allow me to change my mind.

Says typical slamming terrorist wishing Nnamdi Kanu death.. grin

Who told you SE is'nt moving forward, even with on going sit at home activities, which aims is to gain independent from this shithole called Nigeria, we are still ahead of your Backwards region in all spheres. grin

The actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a tasks that must be accomplished !
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Major7: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2023
Imagine how adults up there reason like a child because of tribalism cry. Thank you heavenly father for shielding my heart from this destruction. I pray πŸ™ that you deliver others as well.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
shut up ! Typical unsmart obedient, hate speech that incite hatred , discrimination,violence is a crime in Nigeria ... and we all know the Albino is guilty of all and more ,so all the freedom of speech yenyenyen, na fr ur pocket , if u say nonsense u no sups say dey think you're covered by freedom of speech, πŸ˜‚ u go just tale for gallow like your Messiah.
Let us be guided.
India just recently sent an unmanned rocket to the moon, their scientists are all over here in California developing new trending techs, no quota, pure merit, Nigeria is currently the poverty capital, until merit and fairness becomes the standard, Buhari will look like a Saint compared to what is coming πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. Igbos are already thick skin, ain't nothing wrong in using ur best eleven to compete in global race for dominance, those who have traveled will testify, Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Mushmush: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2023
You are a Buffoon and a terrorist! Go and release him nah. Shey na busy body dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Mushmush: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

He is a terrorist for supporting Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu was the one that started calling for the killing of uniform personnels in Nigeria before his arrest. He started what Simon ekpa is now promoting. IPOB is a terrorist organization. Nnamdi Kanu needs to be killed for his crimes against humanity. If he does, the heavens will not fall

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by gidgiddy: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

The only thing that matters is what the courts say, and as of now, the courts have said Nnamdi Kanu has no case to answer
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

India just recently sent an unmanned rocket to the moon, their scientists are all over here in California developing new trending techs, no quota, pure merit, Nigeria is currently the poverty capital, until merit and fairness becomes the standard, Buhari will look like a Saint compared to what is coming πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. Igbos are already thick skin, ain't nothing wrong in using ur best eleven to compete in global race for dominance, those who have traveled will testify, Nigeria is in trouble
yenyenyen! Another proof you lot's are clever by half... Your brothers plenty for road to my office Hawking gala and soft drinks on highway with their thick skinπŸ˜‚..
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by confusedlady(f): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Bukola94:
guy u are so mean, don't support evil. He has a family, and may be the bread winner. If I was order to shoot him after the court find him guilty, I won't. Will you ?

You are taking about a terrorist here. Did this terrorist consider if his numerous victims had families? He must be made to pay for his numerous crimes against humanity. He is even the mastermind of the illogical perpetual sit at home agenda in the East.
I will tell you something, I will be the first person to agree to the Ibo concept of Biafra but it has to be done in a constitutional way. Get your governors,members of House of representatives and senators to propose a review of the constitution and vote to introduce the concept of referendum. If referendum is introduced Into the law then Ibos can call for a referendum to leave Nigeria. However you and I know your leaders will never do this. They just speak from both sides of their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by popp(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2023
SwissMass:
The case is at the supreme court the highest court in the land, and it will easier for Ojukwu to come back to live than for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land to release Kanu nnamdi, because the court will surely keep him in jail, Kanu nnamdi is property of Shettima in May 29 2031

You typed balderdash
It's all but a trash
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by LegendHero(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2023
Bukola94:

Everyone killed by IPOB terrorists also have family. The people they keep beheading also got families.

Let me burst your brain. Shekau also have families and he is the breadwinner. All the bandits also have families. Boko Haram terrorists also have families.

So if you agreed to NA killing Shekau who got families, then you’re a hypocrite for saying Kanu should be released coz of his family.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by LegendHero(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Tinubu will die before the end of this year, through overdose of cocaine

...Oluremi Tinubu will encounter multiple accidents, both domestic and otherwise.

Sanwolu will overdose and die

All of them will die, and you will still be shouting IPOB.. Nnamdi KANU..ESN. While Fulani Herdsmen will keep acquiring your useless lands and sending your people to Benin Republic...spits

I know the sit at home is affecting your brain so I understand.

It’s Monday again. How is the sit at home going?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Tochj(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2023
seanfer:

There’s another case that he was granted bail and he jump bail.
When I read a comment like yours
I see why leaders take us for granted
F**lish kids plenty Wella
Nigeria took kanu to court on jumping bail,He explained why.
Court discharged and aquited him and you are here blabbing that he jumped bail.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by amc: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2023
https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-nnamdi-kanu-to-remain-in-detention-till-sept-as-scourt-adjourns-case

Nnamdi Kanu to remain in detention till Sept as supreme court adjourns case

May 11 11:16 2023
by Ayodele Oluwafemi

The supreme court has adjourned the hearing of the suit filed by Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), to September 14.

The apex court adjourned the suit on Thursday.

Kanu had approached the court to appeal the verdict of the appeal court stopping his release from the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS).

BACKGROUND

On October 28, 2022, the court of appeal granted a stay of execution on its verdict which discharged Kanu of terrorism charges filed against him by the federal government.

In a unanimous decision by a three-member panel led by Haruna Tsanami, the appeal court granted the application filed by the federal government pending the hearing and determination of the appeal before the supreme court.

Kanu has been in detention since he was brought back from Kenya on June 19, 2021.

The IPOB leader was subsequently re-arraigned on an amended 15-count charge.

On April 8 2022, Binta Nyako, a federal high court judge in Abuja, struck out eight of the 15 counts in the charge.
https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-nnamdi-kanu-to-remain-in-detention-till-sept-as-scourt-adjourns-case
The remaining seven counts were later quashed by the court of appeal on October 13.

THE COURT PROCEEDINGS

During Thursday’s proceedings, the apex court granted the application of Abubakar Malami, attorney-general of the federation, to file additional processes in response to Kanu’s filing, which was done on Tuesday.

The apex court said even if it proceeds to hear the appeal, there is no space within its calendar to write and deliver the verdict within the 90-day deadline.

The case was therefore adjourned to September 14.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Zaphnath1(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2023
OK

BTW
Use that token you pay GRAPHICS DESIGNER to get the course and 100HD BACKGROUND at affordable price

SHALOM
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by sultanofpigs: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Can't you show pictures again?

Just mark this....

Tinubu will die before the end of this year, through overdose of cocaine

...Oluremi Tinubu will encounter multiple accidents, both domestic and otherwise.

Sanwolu will overdose and die

All of them will die, and you will still be shouting IPOB.. Nnamdi KANU..ESN. While Fulani Herdsmen will keep acquiring your useless lands and sending your people to Benin Republic...spits

LegendHero:

I know the sit at home is affecting your brain so I understand.

It’s Monday again. How is the sit at home going?
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by seanfer(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tochj:

When I read a comment like yours
I see why leaders take us for granted
F**lish kids plenty Wella
Nigeria took kanu to court on jumping bail,He explained why.
Court discharged and aquited him and you are here blabbing that he jumped bail.

The problem with a loser like you is that you can’t have a decent argument without insulting people.
Can you show where the court ruled on the jumping of bail.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
gidgiddy:
If you are one of those asking Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu, stop it, the courts have already discharged Kanu of all charges

What you should be doing is telling Tinubu to obey court judgment

As of this moment, the position of the law is very clear. Not only have all charges against Kanu been squashed, all courts are banned from putting him on trial.

Tell Tinubu to obey court order! Stop begging him to release a man already released by court!

Judgment is below

I’m principle, you’re saying the he same thing
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
yenyenyen! Another proof you lot's are clever by half... Your brothers plenty for road to my office Hawking gala and soft drinks on highway with their thick skinπŸ˜‚..
That's hustling, with the peanut profit the make, they train their younger ones who in turn becomes bigger, what does ur tribe do πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚, mention ur tribe if u r brave, πŸ˜‰ 😜
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

That's hustling, with the peanut profit the make, they train their younger ones who in turn becomes bigger, what does ur tribe do πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚, mention ur tribe if u r brave, πŸ˜‰ 😜
so den no use the peanut profit to build mansions again , thought na every Igbo pure water seller get mansion for Sw and back home...una anthem don dey change anthem to den dey use am train younger ones..what does my tribe do? They are not empty noise making chest beating akpu muncher, and they understand true success whispers to your soul, It doesn’t shout to your ego....my forefathers don dey dine with dignitaries when your forefathers dey inside jungle dey drag space with monkeys..We no dey shout!
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
so den no use the peanut profit to build mansions again , thought na every Igbo pure water seller get mansion for Sw and back home...una anthem don dey change anthem to den dey use am train younger ones..what does my tribe do? They are not empty noise making chest beating akpu muncher, and they understand true success whispers to your soul, It doesn’t shout to your ego....my forefathers don dey dine with dignitaries when your forefathers dey inside jungle dey drag space with monkeys..We no dey shout!
mention ur tribe lest start from there, coward
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

mention ur tribe lest start from there, coward
you're clever by half...wetin u wan start, Comparing success ? Let's start from crime rate.. half of your tribe dey prison for asia.. why is that? πŸ˜’
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
you're clever by half...wetin u wan start, Comparing success ? Let's start from crime rate.. half of your tribe dey prison for asia.. why is that? πŸ˜’
Isn't obvious u r a coward, I thought so, just mention ur tribe if u r proud of ur heritage, coward
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

Isn't obvious u r a coward, I thought so, just mention ur tribe if u r proud of ur heritage, coward
you're dumb .. point out to where I'm hiding my tribe? And who are you to be questioning me about my tribe... Why do u have so many ppl in prison in Asia, answer or stfu
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
you're dumb .. point out to where I'm hiding my tribe? And who are you to be questioning me about my tribe... Why do u have so many ppl in prison in Asia, answer or stfu
We are this and that, yen yen yen, mention ur tribe πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹, aren't ashamed, coward, just mention it.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
We are this and that, yen yen yen, mention ur tribe πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹, aren't you ashamed, coward, just mention it.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

We are this and that, yen yen yen, mention ur tribe πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹, aren't you ashamed, coward, just mention it.
oga park well ..
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
oga park well ..
I thought so, coward
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

I thought so, coward
coward? πŸ˜‚ Cos I dey ignore youπŸ˜‚.. most of you don't even know the meaning.. perfect example is Ojukwu trying to sneak away as a woman after wasting innocent bloods... Or Igbo promising to burn down everywhere if Nnamdi kanu was arrested, guess what.. jokers dey beg Tinubu daily now for his release,then go beg again bfr the week end,I go quote u πŸ˜’

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants / FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September / NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.