Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture (9831 Views)

Oshomole Asking Tinubu To Put His Hands Down During National Anthem / Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
coward? 😂 Cos I dey ignore you😂.. most of you don't even know the meaning.. perfect example is Ojukwu trying to sneak away as a woman after wasting innocent bloods... Or Igbo promising to burn down everywhere if Nnamdi kanu was arrested, guess what.. jokers dey beg Tinubu daily now for his release,then go beg again bfr the week end,I go quote u 😒
Just mention ur tribe 😆🤣😂😹., I don't want to presume anything, coward, spits
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

Just mention ur tribe 😆🤣😂😹., I don't want to presume anything, coward, spits
spits on your papa the man from the true coward tribe.. I no get your time, Comot my mention
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
spits on your papa the man from the true coward tribe.. I no get your time, Comot my mention
yen yen, what stops u from mentioning ur tribe if dey born u well, pig, spits, coward
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

yen yen, what stops u from mentioning ur tribe if dey born u well, pig, spits, coward
lol... We all know the true coward pigs from potopoto republic..... what stop me from mentioning my tribe, very Stupid question 😂
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
lol... We all know the true coward pigs from potopoto republic..... what stop me from mentioning my tribe, very Stupid question 😂
I don't know what stops u from mentioning ur tribe lol 😆 😂 😅, yes we are from potpo region, where are u from, your cowardice is exemplary, coward, spits
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Tochj(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
seanfer:

The problem with a loser like you is that you can’t have a decent argument without insulting people.
Can you show where the court ruled on the jumping of bail.
You shunned decent argument by saying he jumped bail
You want him to stand up with the soldiers who came to kill him,kill 28 men and his dog.
If the court is not satisfied with his explanation with his reason for running away
Why did they discharge him.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Everyone killed by IPOB terrorists also have family. The people they keep beheading also got families.

Let me burst your brain. Shekau also have families and he is the breadwinner. All the bandits also have families. Boko Haram terrorists also have families.

So if you agreed to NA killing Shekau who got families, then you’re a hypocrite for saying Kanu should be released coz of his family.

LOL,u misunderstood me or u are not getting my point. I won't reply u again, did they caught Kanu with firearms shooting innocent civilians or he shoot at Army or NPF? Simple question
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by LegendHero(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bukola94:
LOL,u misunderstood me or u are not getting my point. I won't reply u again, did they caught Kanu with firearms shooting innocent civilians or he shoot at Army or NPF? Simple question

You ever caught Shekau shooting before? If yes, show me the video of him shooting someone dead.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
confusedlady:

You are taking about a terrorist here. Did this terrorist consider if his numerous victims had families? He must be made to pay for his numerous crimes against humanity. He is even the mastermind of the illogical perpetual sit at home agenda in the East.
I will tell you something, I will be the first person to agree to the Ibo concept of Biafra but it has to be done in a constitutional way. Get your governors,members of House of representatives and senators to propose a review of the constitution and vote to introduce the concept of referendum. If referendum is introduced Into the law then Ibos can call for a referendum to leave Nigeria. However you and I know your leaders will never do this. They just speak from both sides of their mouths.
I agree with u, but did u believe that governors and senators, house of Assembly of Igbo origins will agree to that,forget about your leaders. I don't think there is anything special about Igbos,Hausas,Yorubas majority that can't unite, no massive development, poverty and deaths every. Minorities, Ijaws, ND,middle belt that is unite is better. Fulani, North will kip ruling for has far has they want if Igbos,Yorubas, real Hausa&Minorities don't find strategic and techniques to be united, Igbos go wail tired,Hausa go suffer,Yorubas go suffer. If only he is truly found guilty , judgement should be temper with mercy . I will never supported evils or hate speech, but some regions think they're mean & hate speech is their birth right and they are the baddest, they don't know we are following the laws of ALLAH (God) and we fear Him & don't want His wrath. We cherish our life & humanity. Any day Israelites, America and their allies declared war on Islam/Muslims ,and Saudi Arabia call for help to their own true allies, it will be fierce, the world go end after that war,there will be total darkness throughout the all wide world , it will be more than world war1/2, other planets will feel it. Forget about technology, it will destroy us all. So is better we all maintain peace,unity and respect each others, value life's and humanity over our individuals selfish and greedy interest and our excesses. And better not destroy this mysterious earth that we have not explore up to 50%
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by BabaRamota1980: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
If you are one of those asking Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu, stop it, the courts have already discharged Kanu of all charges

What you should be doing is telling Tinubu to obey court judgment

As of this moment, the position of the law is very clear. Not only have all charges against Kanu been squashed, all courts are banned from putting him on trial.

Tell Tinubu to obey court order! Stop begging him to release a man already released by court!

Judgment is below

Gidygiddy stop this nonsense.
The charge against Kanu is terrorism. His trial on the charge has not even resumed yet. Justice Binta Nyako does not have a schedule to put him in yet.

I told you several times already, he will be executed. If you want to escalate sit at home go ahead. Kanu has gone byebye, never returning to Afaraukeu

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by gidgiddy: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Gidygiddy stop this nonsense.
The charge against Kanu is terrorism. His trial on the charge has not even resumed yet. Justice Binta Nyako does not have a schedule to put him in yet.

I told you several times already, he will be executed. If you want to escalate sit at home go ahead. Kanu has gone byebye, never returning to Afaraukeu

Dud you read the part of the judgment that Kanu can no longer be tried by any court?

Justice Binta Nyako has lost all jurisdiction to try Kanu and all charges against Kanu have been squashed by the higher court
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by coolitempa(f): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
If you are one of those asking Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu, stop it, the courts have already discharged Kanu of all charges

As of this moment, the position of the law is very clear. Not only have all charges against Kanu been squashed, all courts are banned from putting him on trial.

Tell Tinubu to obey court order! Stop begging him to release a man already released by court!

Judgment is below

Why do you people lie so much to yourselves? Do you think the law operates based on sentiments. Why did you not reproduce the rest of the written judgement?

In any case, blame simon groundnut for making it impossible for Kanu to be released. If you were the FG, would you release him under these conditions... grin grin grin grin grin Simon Ekpa is a sharp badt guy. He knows his own game. Who does not enjoy power?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
maasoap:

The people, security agents and other common people who have been killed based on his instructions were not breadwinners and didn't have families too? See your hypocrisy now!
They have families, but has he been found guilty & has Kanu admitted been guilty ? Two questions for u there, go & know the meaning of hypocrisy in dictionary too,LOL, until I see Kanu one on one L, heard is own story, I don't trust DSS by the way.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by BabaRamota1980: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
gidgiddy:

Dud you read the part of the judgment that Kanu can no longer be tried by any court?

Justice Binta Nyako has lost all jurisdiction to try Kanu and all charges against Kanu have been squashed by the higher court

The authority to terminate all jurisdictional powers is owned by Supreme Court. No other court possesses that authority. Was this order you quote issued from Supreme Court?

Because if not, it does not have merit. Thats why it has been ignored, in case you are wondering.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by ehikwe22: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
seanfer:

There’s another case that he was granted bail and he jump bail.
He did not jump bail. He was granted bail and Buhari sent the army high commission to his house to assassinate him. Would you have stayed if an army of soldiers got sent yo assassinate you?
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by gidgiddy: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

The authority to terminate all jurisdictional powers is owned by Supreme Court. No other court possesses that authority. Was this order you quote issued from Supreme Court?

Because if not, it does not have merit. Thats why it has been ignored, in case you are wondering.

In other words, you believe you know more about the law than the three appeal court judges who unanimously gave the judgment? Men who probably have been practising law before you were born?

Well the case is at the Supreme court and we will hear what they have to say when they are told that the government broke the Nigerian extradition act by illegally bringing Kanu into the country without due process

We shall see if there is any court that rewards illegality
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by paramakina202: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
gidgiddy:

Judgment is below

Then stop the useless sit at home.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by BabaRamota1980: 2:51am On Jul 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

In other words, you believe you know more about the law than the three appeal court judges who unanimously gave the judgment? Men who probably have been practising law before you were born?

Well the case is at the Supreme court and we will hear what they have to say when they are told that the government broke the Nigerian extradition act by illegally bringing Kanu into the country without due process

We shall see if there is any court that rewards illegality

If he is executed the issue of illegal extradition will evaporate. This is why in my opinion he ought to be hanged soon.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by seanfer(m): 6:06am On Jul 19, 2023
ehikwe22:

He did not jump bail. He was granted bail and Buhari sent the army high commission to his house to assassinate him. Would you have stayed if an army of soldiers got sent yo assassinate you?

Unfortunately in law so far he didn’t appear I. Court for trial means he jump bail. Law doesn’t listen to emotional excuses.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by ehikwe22: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2023
seanfer:

Unfortunately in law so far he didn’t appear I. Court for trial means he jump bail. Law doesn’t listen to emotional excuses.

That's a lie. If the complainant is guilty of making an attempt on the life of a defendant, then the law will definitely look into that. If it was a third party, then the court can suspect foul play. That's why the court were unable to actually do anything to Abaribe because he had a very good defense
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by ebufa: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2023
seanfer:

There’s another case that he was granted bail and he jump bail.

keep on yarning rubbish....it is in your nature nah!
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Pkgplanet: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

Judgment is below
If someone sue you for N100m, and you went to court and the court asked you to pay,you were dissatisfied with the judgment so you appealed the judgment,will you pay the N100m while the case is still in the upper court? Will you,for the time being waiting for the judgment of a higher court,pay the money?
I need a simple yes or no, no additional jargons. Unless my question makes your post sound stupid,you can start blabbing.
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by gidgiddy: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Pkgplanet:

If someone sue you for N100m, and you went to court and the court asked you to pay,you were dissatisfied with the judgment so you appealed the judgment,will you pay the N100m while the case is still in the upper court? Will you,for the time being waiting for the judgment of a higher court,pay the money?
I need a simple yes or no, no additional jargons. Unless my question makes your post sound stupid,you can start blabbing.

Conversely, if the FG took Kanu to court and won, and Nnamdi Kanu was sentenced to jail, do you think Nnamdi Kanu would have been left to go free because he appealed the judgment? Oh no, he would have been in jail while he appealed.

Now that Nnamdi Kanu won, he is still in jail while government appeals. Is that fair?

Unless my question makes your post sound stupid,you can start blabbing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Necessary To Avert Financial Crisis – Tinubu / PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities / APC Raps FG Over Abandonment Of Enugu Coal Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.