Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? (883 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? by mamagee3(f): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hi all, this lady I follow on instagram is always dancing in front of the cameras and is always happy all the time.

She rarely posts about her children or any cooking videos on her page… And she’s always happy which I like but there is no real substance…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? by N3TRAL: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Since 2008 till date.

Send GWR that email. You deserve world's most consistent troll!

6 Likes

Re: Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? by TemplarLandry: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Funny.
Re: Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? by mamagee3(f): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
What in the bleep is so funny?
Re: Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? by myyansh68(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
You, llamina and Daddyck, won't kill me with funny postgrin .

5 Likes

Re: Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? by madscientist88(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
because happiness is free and thats the only content she has to offer, does it seem like she is mocking someone?
Re: Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? by TheZeezle(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2023
Are u normal?

mamagee3:
Hi all, this lady I follow on instagram is always dancing in front of the cameras and is always happy all the time.

She rarely posts about her children or any cooking videos on her page… And she’s always happy which I like but there is no real substance…
Re: Why Does She Always Dance In Front Of The Camera? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? / How To Hack A Woman Mind And Make Her Say Yes Instantly / Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.