Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass (873 Views)

girls self eh, una just dey suffer una self,please is this pain or fashion? / Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Quality20(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Hello nairalanders, esp those men with family men, I mean those who have vast experience as married men. I recently met a lady that I wish to marry as a wife, but when I told an elder who knows about how gentle I am and how don't go about following women, he simply said I should look for another that short women do suffer men far more than the average or tall ones. I was kind of dumb stocked cos I found it to believe . However , I do know that short women can be troublesome but that his claim that short women suffer men more seems unbelievable to me
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2023
I can't relate maybe you should ask doggedfighter, floret and ngweneukwu or so.
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Bluezy13(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by doggedfighter(f): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
I can't relate maybe you should ask doggedfighter, floret and ngweneukwu or so.

You know you are not well grin

Short woman!
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by izonborn098(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2023
How can u say all short women are troublesome'
Oga anybody can give you tough time in marriage whether short or tall'
Instead of u to observe character' u are here observing height' deplay
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by immortalcrown(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2023
My parents are late. Two aunties (wives to my paternal uncles) take good care of me and my siblings. The nicest one is very short. She is nice to her husband, to her children, to me and to every other person around. Her marriage with my uncle has lasted for at least 20 years, so you cannot claim she is acting "Johnny just come".

I have good memories of other short ladies, both aged ones and young ones. One thing I can say is majority of short people are very wise and careful. I think they are so because of their instinct to protect themselves from intimidation and body shaming. This makes them difficult to be manipulated. And this is sincerely a good quality. Selfish people who do not succeed in manipulating them tag them difficult fellows.

Height or stature does not determine character. There tall beasts and there are short ones. There are tall angels and there are short ones.

1 Like

Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Patented: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2023
find your own and run with it.

physical attributes do not and cannot determine how a marriage will turn out.
Discountenance all the good qualities of your woman, then look at the bad/annoying attributes square in the face and ask yourself whether you can live with that.
If yes proceed, if in doubt press pause, if NO, run!!

Quality20:
Hello nairalanders, esp those men with family men, I mean those who have vast experience as married men. I recently met a lady that I wish to marry as a wife, but when I told an elder who knows about how gentle I am and how don't go about following women, he simply said I should look for another that short women do suffer men far more than the average or tall ones. I was kind of dumb stocked cos I found it to believe . However , I do know that short women can be troublesome but that his claim that short women suffer men more seems unbelievable to me
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Quality20(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Patented:
find your own and run with it.

physical attributes do not and cannot determine how a marriage will turn out.
Discountenance all the good qualities of your woman, then look at the bad/annoying attributes square in the face and ask yourself whether you can live with that.
If yes proceed, if in doubt press pause, if NO, run!!

OK u mean height should not be a considered
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Nemesis0147(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2023
I don’t know about short women but you see those slim girls?
With flat ass and boobs….I dread them pass devil….stay away from them!!

1 Like

Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2023
doggedfighter:

You know you are not well grin

Short woman!
I'm thrice your height short woman.
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Zigzagman: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2023
There's truth behind every stereotype
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2023
grin
No be lie cha...

Especially those bannies wey short like maltina bottle.....

They can worry guyman well well.
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by advanceDNA: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Quality20:

Dont mind the elder ..Its not a general thing...

Some very short pple appear troublesome because over time, they have developed a defence mechanism of being very/quickly vocal to defend themselves against bullies who like pick on them for their size.....
However, over time...it becomes their way of life cos they jst assume everyone wants to intimidate them since they are short

But Like i said its not m a general thing. shorties are the best females man.... not too short though... grin
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Quality20(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
No be lie cha...

Especially those bannies wey short like maltina bottle.....

They can worry guyman well well.
so u mean as a man u find it more difficult to satisfy those types in bed
Re: Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass by Quality20(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Dont mind the elder ..Its not a general thing...

Some very short pple appear troublesome because over time, they have developed a defence mechanism of being very/quickly vocal to defend themselves against bullies who like pick on them for their size.....
However, over time...it becomes their way of life cos they jst assume everyone wants to intimidate them since they are short

But Like i said its not m a general thing. shorties are the best females man.... not too short though... grin
nice point

(1) (Reply)

Business That Can Fetch You 100k Weekly. / Is It Fair? / Rekindle Those Flames Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.